• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings come check this out 👀 [lit/adv. lit, m/m...ish (probably), original, open]

smolfluffball

Dork #1
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello there! A couple of important things I feel need to be in this introduction: please be a patient person if you are thinking of reaching out to me. I'm working on some projects and I like to game sometimes and I'm going to be getting a full time job sometime soon. I sometimes get very stressed or busy (and when I get stressed, I tend to work on my personal stories and disappear for a little). I'm looking to make FRIENDS and have a friendship with people, so please keep that in mind while reading this. I'm also only looking for a few of people to roleplay with, so if I don't think we'll click then I'm sorry to say that... it probably won't work out. If this isn't a deterrent for you, then stick around if your interested in some gay ideas!

If you aren't interested in talking outside of the RP, then please click away. I want to make friends and absolutely love talking outside of the RP, and it keeps me invested. I 100% prefer talking over Discord and would be more inclined to RP with you if you have it, but I'm also open to talking over PM's!! My responses might be slower over PM's (or way more chunky). I'm sorry if this deters you, but it's a necessary thing for me.
If we were planning something before and you see this then hi!! Please reach out to me so we can reconnect <3

Also, try as I might, I cannot shorten this search thread very much 😭 The struggles of writing too much all the hecking time........

• My name is Samantha, but I go by Sammy! I'm a twenty-four year old female who goes by she/her pronouns.

• I always ask what gender/pronouns someone uses when I meet them and what they're name is, and how old they are, so if you would be so kind as to let me know in PM's that would be appreciated! I'll ask if you don't tell me, fair warning. I do this because it's easier for me in the long run, and I like having something to call people.

• I'm basically a hermit, though I'm going to be getting a full time job sometime soon, hopefully. I'm home every day and have no irl friends (I'm not joking about this), so I'm never out hanging out with anyone (except maybe my mom and/or brother). I do leave the house sometimes but not to do anything exciting. If I'm talking with you and I have to go somewhere, I'll let ya know!!

• I love calling with people over Discord and sending pictures, like my pets or dumb things! Sadly, I am not a meme queen (my meme knowledge is severely lacking) and I also don't have a TikTok (I'm not a cool kid :c) but I love getting memes and videos sent to me~

• I'm an artist and actually want to have some other artist friends, but this by no means a requirement. I enjoy sharing art tips or crying over peoples art or commenting on it, and sometimes I like showing off my own art. I have several, and I mean several story ideas, and I really like talking about them!! Creating characters and stories is a very big hobby of mine. If I get really into a roleplay or really feel inspired to draw, then I might even draw our characters! Possibly. It's not a promise.

• I enjoy creating side characters A Lot and developing them, and then possibly making a new story for them! Or throwing them more so into plots, or throwing them out and into their own plots... I like having multiple characters and multiple RP's with people. If you want to ever run another RP or revamp one, I'm super down for that :')
    • I have been roleplaying since I was eleven, which means I've been roleplaying for thirteen years! I got lots of experience haha.

• Ghost-friendly... ish. If we're friends then I would not like to be ghosted :'( If you don't want to RP anymore or change the plot or put a break on our RP, then I'm super down for that! I'm seriously really flexible with RP stuff with my friends, because I understand that inspiration can die and the RP doesn't really matter in the long-run - to me, it's more about the bond we can create. Having dumb characters to talk about and a story to share with each other is just an added bonus! HOWEVER, if we haven't gotten to know each other well and you want to drop, then that's fine! Just let me know if you can, please!

• when im talking casually, i don't use caps and i don't really care too much about how my grammar is. as long as im able to convey my message!! thats what matters to me uvu. as you can probably tell, tho, i am... pretty grammatically correct when i'm typing seriously!! just not when i'm chilling ✌ i also can be SUPER excited sometimes when im first meeting someone but i don't want to scare anyone away haha :'))

✩ THANKS FOR READING I KNOW IT'S LOOOONG. 😭 If you're interested in roleplaying with me, then please PM me and let me know! We can exchange Discord handles over PM's too~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back