• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gay Military men roleplay search!

GhostsMortis

So to keep it short n sweet; I am in search of a Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2 reboot timeline against a John 'Soap' MacTavish with myself being Simon 'Ghost' Riley. I've been obsessing over them currently and would love a chance to expand my roleplay experience with Ghost. I am also open to going against a Roach or König, but I am on my hands and knees for a soap/ghost paring.

I don't usually go against oc's, but would be open to masc leaning original characters if you so please. I'm not picky with length of replies, but would prefer at least a paragraph of content that I can work with and can respond to. Fair warning my english is a little rusty, I have not actively written in english since the last time I have roleplayed and my grammar may be off, but I am sure to try my best!

Thank you for reading, message me if interested and we can discuss and start a thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back