• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gay Italian Fish Soap Opera (Luca)

Stari_Night

So, I don't know about any of you, but I watched the movie Luca and I emotionally attached, so here I am!
Lets talk about the gay fish people

Introduction
:
Hi, my name is Stari. I'm semi-lit, I write in short paragraphs with a third person POV, I prefer plot centered rps but I'm not opposed to a cute one off fluff piece. I'm not online 24/7 but I do try and be consistent. I have a life outside of RP so I ask you to please be patient with me if I don't respond for a day or two and I will grant you the same curtesy.

Rp concepts and Ideas:
(Characters I would play in parenthesis)
Alberto and Luca meeting again the summer after the events of the movie
: This would be a puppy love type deal. First crushes and all that. Really for this one I'm looking for softness and general fluff. Any angst would be pretty minor and if there is any hurt there shall be comfort! (Alberto)
Guilia and Luca live at school and are chaos together: This one is basically what it says on the tin. Platonic affection and sea monster shenanigans ensue. Maybe Guilia gets a crush on a girl at her school, maybe Luca is wowed by really average things, maybe they both give Guilia's mother gray hairs. The possibilities are endless! (Guilia)
Alberto finally gets a dad!: Father son bonding with Massimo and his fish son. Hurt/comfort, fathery advice, and trauma are all in store with this one. Its one of the more Angsty Ideas of mine. (Massimo)
Guilia and Alberto being wlw and mlm solidarity: Sibling chaos with these two. Just a couple of goblins running amuck in their sleepy Italian town. (Either)
Luca and Aberto actually run away together: The boys go train hoping! In all honesty this has the most plot, angst, and long term ideas out of all of them. Just two boys figuring out life and their feelings for each other. hurt/comfort and misunderstanding are sure to come up. (Alberto)

What I'm Looking For:
I'm not too picky, all I ask is that you respond with at least a short paragraph, write in the 3 person, and be willing to talk about ideas and keep chats alive.

PM Me if you're interested!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back