• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital gay egg memes

Bang Bang

what can I say except
so a certain heathen introduced me to procreate and after like 7 years of loathing digital drawing and how much I sucked ass at it, I now low-key love it. I still suck some ass at it, but it is nothing compared to when I used to think I could make photoshop my bitch in the space of a day (spoiler: you can't).

major props and thanks to said heathen for introducing me to the new love of my life, overlay, which I abuse readily and excessively, and also just for putting up with me/showing me how to use this blessed fruit.

gay memes and gay eggs (if Solas appears, as he inevitably will) below.

Nathaniel, Squared Squared 's beautiful golden boy OC, fondling a snek because he is the only one strong enough to live that Adam Lambert life.

Untitled_Artwork (4).jpg

stalk their majestic art and more quality Nat content at their blog

My OC Boy from the RP I GM, Electric Sheep, has become my unwilling dress up doll and I have no regrets (they, on the other hand, have many— but they should have thought of that before consenting to go on Nat's Fashion Show)

IMG_0090.jpg

WALKWALKFASHIONBABIEH.JPG

IMG_0089.jpg

I said there'd be gay memes so popped in a spoiler to protect THE CHILDREN from the kissy wissies.

Nathaniel and Boy are both trash (Except Nat is secretly golden and wholesome inside, shh) so naturally they get on like a house on fire.

IMG_0099.JPG

making OCs for shitty af obscure tv shows is my konk. OC for the TV show Alphas which was like X men but crappy and I loved all like six episodes I could force myself to watch, yay. He is a dumb tiny nerd who could kill you (gary stu alert) who has a hot russian husband who looks like he could kill you but actually just wants to netflix and chill.

IMG_0105.jpg

eventually gave in and watched 'End of the F***ing World' on Netflix which I expected to be super cliched and Teen Angst and instead it's forking amazing and I want to protec both these terrible murder children. So have some lineart of the budding teen psychopath who just wanted to come out and kill a girl and honestly he's feeling so attacked right now.

Untitled_Artwork (1).png

eventually gave in and watched 'End of the F***ing World' on Netflix which I expected to be super cliched and Teen Angst and instead it's forking amazing and I want to protec both these terrible murder children. So have some lineart of the budding teen psychopath who just wanted to come out and kill a girl and honestly he's feeling so attacked right now.

shit my jesus christ god
i love that show and tHIS

I once made a website called Fabulous Eggs about LGBTAQ wildlife with actual documented birds, so the title of this thread spoke to me. I have since been obliterated by the honkin great style of your art. 8V

I once made a website called Fabulous Eggs about LGBTAQ wildlife with actual documented birds, so the title of this thread spoke to me. I have since been obliterated by the honkin great style of your art. 8V
sounds like you were doing the Lord's work, my friend

shit my jesus christ god
i love that show and tHIS
Y E S honestly this show was some unexpected TASTY content

drawing your extremely serious big bad authority figure OC in funky, vaguely compromising positions is honestly the best therapy ever, 11/10 would recommend to a friend

IMG_0111.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread