• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings gay and tired

Just A Guy

can't sit on chairs good
Hello there, from your resident exhausted deviant. You could also call me Oscar, but that's not quite as fun, is it? All the info you need lies below. Reply here with what you're craving, or shoot me a PM.

About Yours Truly
  • 23 y/o, he/him + they/them, queer, tired.
  • GMT timezone
  • Final year university student, as subsequently I can reply on average 3-4 times a week, though some days I may reply multiple times a day when I'm taking some time out from studying. I study English Lit so I consider myself an advanced writer. Having said that, I'm tired (did I mention that yet?) so sometimes I'll make goofy typos. I'm not anally retentive about these things, I think we all have enough on our plates this year without added stress being needed.
  • I can write anything between one paragraph and 1k+. Usually I'll set up atmosphere and scenes with big boy posts, and when we're into more action / interaction scenes, things will get shorter so that things can keep moving. Let me know if you need shorter replies for accessibility/preference, or likewise, if you'd prefer to wait for LONG boys.
  • Ghosting friendly. You do you boo.
Looking For
  • MxM only. Or/with additional non-binary characters. I also love asexual characters.
  • Replies at least 3 times a week, all of at least one paragraph.
  • Someone who is 18+, preferably 21+, solely so that I don't feel like I'm being w e i r d.
  • No uke / seme heavy archetyping. I'm good with characters that draw on those traits, but nothing that feels like you're projecting hetero-normative gender roles onto queer dudes, unless that's the focus of the rp.
  • Characters to be 21+, UNLESS it's very slow-burn fluffy romance.
Pairing Ideas

bold = role I'd like to play (open to compromise)
* = I have a plot idea for this one
  • small town farm boy x the city boy who just moved into town
  • fairy prince x disaster witch on the run through the forest*
  • guys in a band (we'd play at least two main characters each for this one)*
  • head of the 'good' witches x head of the 'bad' witches*
  • posh dickhead x scholarship student*
  • old childhood best friends who drifted apart until they accidentally develop superpowers together*
  • closeted goth/punk guy x his openly gay flatmate, bonus points if they're childhood besties
  • vampire hunter x the vampire who's been living in the basement of the library he frequents and putting blankets on him when he falls asleep*
  • magician charged with protecting a runaway princess x the woodsman/survivalist charged with getting them both safely through the forest*
  • disgustingly nice af demon x the grumpy angel who captured him and is trying to use him to deal with The Bad Ones TM*
  • botanist in a hidden rebel colony x the police captain who crash landed there*
  • prince of hell develops a raging crush on the angel assigned to serve as intermediary between heaven and hell.
  • upstanding citizen x the runaway rebel with serious injuries he nurses back to health*
Tropes I am a weak bitch for
  • yearning. good. excellent. 11/10.
  • tender care and affection. bonus points if they're shy about it so they only do it when the other can't see for a while because I was raised on tsunderes I guess.
  • being head over heels in love and just as deeply in denial about it.
  • best friends realizing it's not just friendship.
  • concealed/hidden identities and secrets.
  • fingertips touching but pretending it's not gay.
  • brushing/tending to one another's hair, especially for longer haired characters.
  • genderqueer characters discussing/revealing their gender diversity to the other half of the pairing and it being validating as f*ck.
  • characters validating the f*ck out of one another on The Things That Matter generally. Especially if they're usually bantery, insulting sh*theads to one another.
  • good healthy communication. especially if it's AFTER a lot of secret keeping, people being too guarded, and after trust has been built.
  • characters being real smart but also complete idiots.
  • romantic rivals.
  • romantic rivals become OT3s.
  • This all sounds so fluffy. I also love janky sh*t like unhealthy relationships, bad exes, trauma, working through mental health, but 2020 has given me enough drama and I guess I'm looking for drama WITH a concrete resolution in sight here. The Dream TM.

guys in a band (we'd play at least two main characters each for this one)*

magician charged with protecting a runaway princess x the woodsman/survivalist charged with getting them both safely through the forest*

fairy prince x disaster witch on the run through the forest*
Hey there! I'm definitely interested in any of these pairings if you're still looking for partners. ^^

if youre still looking im interested (specific plots that caught my eye are the farmboy, the vampire, and the hurt runaway)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back