• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Gateway To the Heavens

Decadence

Greetings my fellow writers.

A good friend of mine, myself included are looking to boot up an long-term roleplay taking place in a relatively realistic modern world. However it does have a fantasy based influence in that the story will follow two individuals, an Angel and a private detective as they travel to varying locations to help people with their dilemmas. This is inspired by the story of 'Highway to Heaven' for those of you who know it. If not, don't fret. The main need is a series of willing writers even if just a few who are willing to participate and help us tell each story as it unfolds giving interaction to our characters. With that being said there will be a multitude of character possibilities and various adventure seeds and anybody is free to contribute and share ideas for these.

If you're interested and/or have any questions then please don't hesitate to DM me and ask them. I'm more than glad to answer and discuss them with anybody.

-Decadence

Will there be a thread for this, and is it possible to get some samples of previous work related to it in order to get a feel/vibe for the universe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back