• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gate: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

The Black Knight

One Thousand Club
1bf8f8b4986e7936479651debd57d39e.jpg
ac03ca488b7097bad3d602635383fc59.jpg
rapeseed-blossoms-on-jeju-island-eric-hevesy.jpg

OOC

THIS OOC IS ONLY FOR GATE APPROVED PLAYERS.

If you guys have plans for Job Change in the future, then any gear you get that might go toward that, you may want to hold onto. If another player gets the gear you'll need later, then see if you can trade or if the other player is willing to give it to you.

So if I read the mechanics page correct then for an enemy to beat my defence they would have to roll 86 or higher correct?

Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia eloise eloise Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Dextra Dextra Twist Twist Pseudo-nim Pseudo-nim I'm going to open the IC today. You guys will be free to just post around. I will be reading your posts for some things you do may "trigger" something. When Portals drop, there will be a notification. The Portal itself will be a separate thread, but the main thread will talk about it. You may see me drop GM threads. I'm either interacting with a player or I'm writing for the news that your character can access using cell phone or watch TV. You can't just magically know the news. Your character has to actually be written listening to it.

You may even see GM posts about stuff going on around the characters that they don't know about. That is just story stuff for your situational awareness and interest.

eloise eloise

Make this change please. I'm improving the stats on single weapons since they're mainly two-handed.

d-day-stencil.regular.png

71d2c6be412b9ead64da1f2fede43238.jpg

Dragon Staff
Type:
Staff
Material: Bronze
Bonus(es): +20 Intelligence, +10 Agility​

I'm improving the stats on single weapons since they're mainly two-handed.

I had been wondering about that during Character Creation, cus I had to hoped to get a two handed weapon such as a staff/stave though I do love my tome <3 (Perfect for catching things ;D:P)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back