• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gate:New World

Dak

Dakiest Dak their is
Gate: The new world​

The year is 20XX when it had first appeared. But was the world ready for it? A portal had appeared in the middle of the Ginza district of Chuo, Tokyo. What was this magical portal? Where did it lead? What lay beyond it? Was it a new world of vast riches or was it a war torn world full of bloodshed and pain? What had happened after it had appeared was like a nightmare. Beasts and man appeared out of it charging into formations that hadn’t been seen in centuries.

Blood had bathed the roads as men, women, and children were cut down where they stand. Panic and fear had spread to the masses as people were trampled over to get away from these beasts. In the chaos, people who weren’t killed were taken. Prisoners of war that would be brought back through the gate to either be tortured for information and killed mercilessly, or sold into slavery.

It didn’t take long before a member of the JSDF, or Japanese Self Defense Force, had jumped into action. His name is Sugata Yajami and he is without a doubt the biggest otaku that has ever lived.

After the events of Chuo, the people of Japan united under the same mindset. To save the ones that were taken on the day of what was eventually known as G-day, and to gain knowledge about what lies beyond the gate. What new cultures and societies lay beyond the gate? What new friends or enemies will be made? What happened to the people that were taken?

Hello all, Dak here with an idea.

As of recent I had watched Gate. Before even watching the anime and reading the manga I had pondered upon the idea of Gate. A mysterious gate that opens up taking a modern era power to another world with a high fantasy base. After watching it, all the ideas that I had bore fruit and a drive was awoken inside me. I really do love the series and think it would be amazing and fun to do an RP.

I’d love it if I could get about a group of 8 or so together to form up the squad. The basic mission of the JSDF going over to the other side of the gate would be for the location and extraction of all the people that were taken from the real world to the other side of the gate. There will be other plot points as well, but I think that they missed a huge opening for the rescue of the civilians.

tenor.gif

Natives are good. American lies on wouldn't make sense. There were no Americans in the anime and manga except for when they were trying to take the girls...

What about dual citizenship? or an ex American SF, serving in the JSDF to earn his citizenship? also not to sound like an asshole, but there was an american general visiting with the reporters before the JSDF went to rescue the propeace delegates

Nope. That wouldn't fit. Besides why would an American SF member try and and be in the JSDF?

True. But he was only visiting, not fighting. And he was checking to see how the JSDF was managing. Nothing more

How about this... your guy was captured during the attack. He fought off a few but ended up being taken. After that he goes back to the gate. Only the day after the gate is taken. Like hold up a white flag or something.

He'll basically be a translator. SF members adapt to there surroundings, so he'll be able to speak and know basics. that's it. He'd be there only a month or so before getting to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back