• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
48f856361b3de0368aa5610233fb9de1.jpgName: Chin-Mae Jun
Class: Healer
Tag: @Heyitsjiwon Haze- Haze-

Chin-Mae was giving a light smile as they were thanked, bowing his head. The pop-ups never ceased to startle him though, and he twitched, eyes closing for a moment before giving a small huff in frustration. Honestly.. even pop-up ads about hot mi- anyways..

Looking over at the person introducing himself, he closed the window. "I hope we get along nicely.. I'm Jun Chin-Mae. Feel free to call me Mae since it's a mouthful.. I'm a Healer.. E rank." He introduced himself. Chin-Mae didn't have a fully formed opinion about either, except that Jiwon was maybe slightly awkward around people. People were complicated, he could understand it.

"Are there Hunters already heading for the gate? Or will I be able to join as extra support?" He asked lightly. It might look as though he wanted to join the gate team.. and he did. But a part of him wished he didn't. As much as he liked to help others, he valued his own life. There wasn't much to his name, but he was satisfied for now. His goals in life were big.. long term. Being a hunter would maybe help them seem a bit more attainable. He was lucky to have a supportive boss at work. One should never underestimate having a wonderful boss.

Name: Jeoung-eun Nam
Tag: The Black Knight The Black Knight Mqueserasera Mqueserasera ERode ERode

"Eh? H-hey!"

Contrary to her expectations, she expected the man to at the very least introduce himself as well. It was at her moment of weakness that the Rui-Ling took advantage of her moment of weakness and pulled her alongside him. Jeoung-eun cursed herself at how easily she was taken advantage of. She should have known that there was some sort of catch when those words came out of his mouth. But as if she were an innocent maiden, she was persuaded by that snake and was dragged around. Calling him a snake in her mind was a little far, though. She was just really mad that someone somehow took advantage of her just because they called her pretty.

"Hey! Will you let go of my hand for a second!" Jeoung-eun said as she pulled her hand out of Rui-Ling's. Rubbing her hand as if she had just touched ivy, she gave Rui-Ling a displeased look, though she would have given him a glare if she didn't have enough patience.

"I'd appreciate it if you told me your name-" Before she had a chance to finish her sentence, she flinched when another person called out to them. Completely forgetting what she was going to ask the pink-haired young man, she froze. Was it Dynasty Team Leader? There was no way it was Spear since they were right in front of her. She turned around and-

Oh, it was just another hunter. Jeoung-eun was slightly tense from the anticipation when they would talk to the Spear Team Leader. However, it was just another hunter from Dynasty, considering she was standing on the same side as them, which made relieved the tension from Jeoung-eun's shoulders a little. The Hunter, now known as Ja Ha-eun, had welcomed them despite the fact that neither of them, Rui-Ling and herself, were a part of Dynasty.

"Ah, sorry, we're not a part of Dynasty," Jeoung-eun said, clarifying the misunderstanding. "Nice weapon you have there, by the way," Jeoung-eun said as she looked at the weapon the Knight class hunter held. It was a lot better quality than her shabby talisman and hammer. It made her slightly jealous, but that was just how life was.

Name: Haneul Seo
Class: Warrior
Location: Sector 10, Hanyoung High School, Hallways/Classroom
Tag: Dextra Dextra Twist Twist Phineas Forge Phineas Forge Megilagor Megilagor

"I'm Haneul Seo, an E-rank warrior." Haneul nodded politely towards Young-Soo as he introduced himself properly, before following up on his words after realizing he hadn't heard their introductions earlier. She turned back towards Dae-Jung as he spoke, feeling a bit curious about the archer who had good defence. Perhaps she was blinded by the stereotypes she had read about in the past, but she had automatically assumed that ranged fighters usually had lesser defence. It was good that he had informed her beforehand. "Thanks, I'll keep that in mind." She kept her voice low since they were already in the school, and she wanted to keep an ear out for anything suspicious/dangerous. Dae-Jung's consequent plan of action was also met with a firm nod of her head. "Sounds good." It was a simple but sound plan. One they probably should have discussed before coming in, but oh well. Noticing a couple of other hunters rushing out with an injured, she quickly made way for them before continuing. It was good that at least one person was saved, as it likely meant that there were others like them to be saved too. That thought alone renewed her confidence and hope a bit, even as she tried to suppress the itch in her hands for battle.

A sudden call from the distance quickly caught her attention, and she turned to the source of the voice, a young man with orange eyes and blond hair. But before she could think up a reply, she faintly heard the sound of another voice relatively closeby. She almost thought she imagined it, turning her head slightly to hear better, until she heard the voice again at a much greater volume, filled with both weakness and fear. Startled, she only paused for a moment before gesturing to the others and quickly heading over to check the classrooms the voice might have came from. Fortunately, they found the woman in the second classroom they checked, lying stiffly on the floor beside her own vomit.

After quickly assessing the room for danger, she walked to the side of the woman without the vomit and assessed her for injuries. It didn't seem like she had any wounds, but it looked like she was quite mentally strained. For a moment, Haneul was not quite sure what to do. As a rich descendant, who had always lived in spaces cleaned by maids, the sight and smell of vomit so close was nauseating. Naturally, the blood from earlier was too, but it was easy to look away from bodies that had already passed away.

"Everything's alright now. You're safe."

After mentally coming to a decision, she pulled out a handkerchief and lightly wiped the last of the vomit off of the woman's face whilst giving her a reassuring smile. Obviously, she wasn't actually sure if the first floor was completely safe, but it looked like the young lady needed the reassurance. They were here now too, so they would help protect her if anything more occurred. On that note, she wondered what on earth had happened to the poor hunter to scare her this much. After stealing a student's leftover water bottle and cleaning the lid, she helped the woman sit up and tried to help her drink it, if she felt able to.

Whilst picking up the water bottle, Haneul had noticed movement outside the window, and vaguely saw that the pair from earlier had transported the injured successfully, and that trained rescuers seemed to be rushing into the building. Hence, she didn't feel in a rush to get the woman out of here.

"Rescuers will arrive soon, it seems. I think we should guard her till they arrive, and then continue onwards to the higher floors. What do you think?" Haneul inquired back to her growing party of teammates. The fact that rescuers were rushing in likely meant that a large portion of the first floor has been rendered safe by the earlier hunters, though they should still remain cautious regardless. Who knows if some monsters will come rushing down the stairs as she speaks?

Sector 10
Outside Hanyoung Highschool​
Seo-Yeon sighed and let the blades return to their holsters. As things stood, trying to attempt the dungeon would be nothing short of suicidal without the help of C-rank hunters. Given the recent track record of a single D-rank mage, nothing short of a miracle will allow her to scratch the monsters within. It was such a frustrating limit to have, one she regarded with contempt and irritation.

She kept her gaze on the monster before regarding the notification window in front of her. Level five huh? A bit of a jump thanks to being in the proximity of the kills done, but she didn't think too long about it before she distributed her stats. If she was gonna fight, better to spend it all properly. 240 points and she already had an idea on how to allocate them.

Vitality: 10 —> 60 (+15)

Intelligence: 10

Strength: 15 —> 100 (+30)

Agility: 15 —> 100 (+30)

Sense: 10 —> 30

Stats Updated Successfully!

If she was going to make herself strong, better it be done to disrupt the enemy. Being given her class, she knew well how to handle melee combat, even if it meant bashing someone's skull in with her own hands, but given that she needed all the advantage she could get, she settled with dual wielding weapons until something dropped that complimented her properly.

That said, she simply stood by as the rest of the hunters gathered their breath. She was winded, but it definitely was more akin to the physical training her father used to put her through everyday rather than the grueling state most hunters would usually return from after a dungeon clear.

While the rest of the E-rank hunters began to shuffle out with the injured, her eyes briefly glanced over to two mana crystals next to the other corpses. Seeing as how everyone else was leaving, she bent down and took them for herself, stuffing them in her inside vest pocket. The students, at least those who survived were at least fast enough to jump out the window. Given the corpses around her though, it was an unfortunate tragedy from the lack of high ranking hunters willing to save others simply because of its low rank.

There was pride, but there was also negligence. The pride of any hunter is their strength and ability to take on the dungeons, but if the masses were dead because they didn't bother to show up, then who else was to blame other than the Association for their inability to protect civilians from the dangers that resulted in its inception? It was all just a massive PR nightmare that usually involved strong hunters to flex their status and how 'they're busy with more dangerous gate'. Pathetic.

But her worries were all for naught in the eyes of others. What could a weak E-rank have that could sway her superiors? This Darwinistic approach has slowly consumed the society she's lived in and the only application to pursue was power itself. As she walked, her eyes glanced at the window, her stats in full display. It was a far larger increase than anything she's done and the power that resulted from it was internally tangible. She'll need to do more, even if it was simply fighting E-ranks. It's a downward slope and now she was finally getting that ball rolling. Seo-Yeon's pride had always been what made her push to become better and if killing monsters was what it would take to force others to acknowledge her in the future, then she'll commit herself to their extermination.

But now wasn't the time to think about that. It was time to regroup and take stock of the situation now that students were evacuated. With the reinforcements, at least it'll be easier when they decide to tackle the portal. Only then will she see the changes in her status in action.

She stood by the wayside, fingers tapping on her phone. The texts were mostly towards her employees, answering missed text and calls while another was to her boss. The unfortunate reality remained. Pressure from the top meant that she had to join the clear group, even as fodder, to promote good views towards the company by being a good samaritan. Only then could she even think about gaining a chance at a promotion thanks to literally putting her life in the line for the sake of good PR.

Stuffing the phone back in her pocket, she went back to the waiting car just outside of the perimeter, where her assistant stood by and gave her a water bottle.

"Will you return to your apartment ma'am?" He said carefully, not wanting to be in the pointed end of the weapons on her waist.

"Unfortunately," she grumbled as she used the water to clean her hands, "I'll be staying till they properly have a dungeon group ready. Chances are they'll send me in with the same people that helped save the students."

"They look quite young."

"In the eyes of the dungeon, we're fodder E-ranks so it really doesn't matter. At least I know I've improved just from fighting some mobs."

"And you think they haven't?"

She grunted and rolled her shoulders, preparing to go back and group with the rest. "No. If they did, it's a pleasant surprise, but I'm not staking my life on that assumption."

With that, she dropped her suit coat on her assistant's hands before walking back into the cordon to find a group preparing to enter the portal.

d-day-stencil.regular.png

f3c4bff62d0e494490a8cedd466e89be.jpg
Hyun-woo was giving Ha-eun a stare as though he were staring into the sun. He couldn’t believe she was riding such a monstrous looking…was it a horse? He turned an eye over his shoulder and saw the E-ranks shaking at the sight of it. How could she ride that dead thing? Didn’t it smell like rotten meat? Now didn’t she smell like rotten meat for riding it? These thoughts were passing through his mind until she called him handsome.

Running his fingers back through his hair, Hyun flashed a charming grin and winked. “The leader has to always be handsome,” he playfully declared.

Are we going to cooperate with them today?

He beamed at Ha-eun and gave her a thumb up. “Of course not! We’re going to kick their ass!”

“Yeah! Kick their asses!” the E-ranks cried behind him, spitting fire in their offense. “That officer bitch said we weren’t worth a damn compared to her soldiers! We’ll show her!”

Hyun forced his smile to remain. They’re probably going to get murdered.

“We were here first. Spear wants to send five of their guys along with us. Why should I have five of our guys sit out? There must be other portals around here that they can go to. They challenged us to a spar, and I accepted.” His hand then motioned over to the E-ranks. “On their behalf (caveat).”

“What about you Ha-eun? Are you going to fight with us?”

The girl started to hail some random E-ranks. Hyun stared at Jeoung-eun and Rui-Ling. They didn’t look like anyone he recognized or of any significance. His attention returned to Ha-eun.

“What about you Ha-eun? Are you going to fight with us?” he repeated!
Mqueserasera Mqueserasera ERode ERode Misuteeku Misuteeku

06EMyb9.png

Sector: 22 [Seocho] - Green Wood Park
Mentions: The Black Knight The Black Knight Misuteeku Misuteeku Mqueserasera Mqueserasera

Rui-Ling laughed at Jeoung-eun's response, holding his hands up in apology at the brown-haired beauty's indignation. "Sorry," the youth said, slowing down his steps, "That was a bit mean of me. I'm Rui-Ling. Great to meetcha~!"

With the time spent finagling about, however, another element introduced herself to this interesting cross-guild-drama-dynamic. Upon a fetid horse, bearing a polearm that glistened with pure evil, stood a woman who could definitely be considered a knight. Considering the familiar way she spoke to the Dynasty leader, as well as the general look of her gear, Ha-eun definitely didn't look like the E-rank she was professing herself to be...but then again, it looked like the rest of the Dynasty mob was decked out in gear just as good as hers. Just "biggest guild" things, he supposed. It was good, however, that she looked to be on the side of teamwork, even if the rest of them were raring for an out-of-portal smackdown. Eyes bouncing between Spear and Dynasty, Rui-Ling scratched his chin, took all of two seconds to gather his thoughts, and then said, "Hey, sorry to put a damper on the mood right before fighting and all, but um, Spear lady, isn't it just a little bit of a bad idea to be picking a fight over a Gate?"

Dynasty was first, Spear was second. A pity that his second choice was his preferred one though.

"Regardless of whether or not this is a consensual duel, you gotta remember that the Hunter's Association doesn't allow for these unsanctioned combats, especially considering, y'know, the damage to public property due to unrestrained usage of magic and weaponry? Maybe do rock-paper-scissors instead, if you really must compete? Something quick n clean, really." Rui-Ling's blue eyes sparkled. "A fight will take time anyhow, both in the actual fighting, and then in the recovery afterwards. Time that might allow a third guild to show up to the scene. Seocho's a popular place, after all, and a little birdie's told me that Cerberus's also beginning to ramp up their farming~" That last statement had Rui-Ling direct his gaze to the Dynasty barbarian instead; it was no secret that Cerberus and Dynasty were in a more commercial conflict these days.

Of course, they could ignore his entire argument just by going "oh lol E-rank detected, opinion rejected", but well, you didn't have to be a Hunter to do that. There was no cure for stupidity, and there was also no forgetting that the Hunter's Association sent text messages to all, no matter what guild. Who knew, even, how many of Seocho's buildings were owned by Noblesse? Or maybe a Blitz PR shoot would come over in another minute or two! Time flowed on, and so long as the portal wasn't entered, it was open season.

Name: Young- Soo Sun
Class:
Mage
Tag: SilverFeathers SilverFeathers , Dextra Dextra , Megilagor Megilagor , Phineas Forge Phineas Forge

Young-Soo followed his companions diligently, nodding along as they discussed the party's tactics. However any further planning fell to the wayside as they were met with shouts from two sides, one from the nearby classroom and the other from just down the hall. With loud noises probably not a good idea in such a blood stained battlefield, Young-Soo rushed down the hall, putting his finger over his mouth in a shushing gesture with his new teammate Haneul heading into the classroom at much the same instant.

Though Young-Soo quickly disregarded as his own advice upon seeing the blond haired bellower, exclaiming rather loudly. "Hey! I know you!"

The amiable ACO quickly recognised the blonde haired, bittersweet eyed boy from one of the local vets. Though he couldn't place a name, as the young man seemed to vanish from the vets every now and then. Regaining his composure, Young Soo broke into a whisper "You work at the Vet right? In District 8? The names Young-Soo, from Keullaeseu Kapture.." He beckoned for him to follow as he headed back to the rest of the group "....And if you're here to help, we'd be more than happy to take up your offer."

Catching the tail end of the conversation (again), Young-Soo offered his own suggestion. "Actually if you don't mind my opinion, I think we should take her with us and push on to the stairs. Like you said rescuers are on their way and if we can hold the stairs at least we can stop any reinforcements from hurting them or anyone else. Once it's secure, we can always just wait there for any backup."

Young-Soo looked between his team mates for their reactions to his idea, his gaze ending on Narae. "Oh! By the way I invited my friend here to join up with us" he stated, drawing attention to the newcomer.

Asakura-Tooru-600-3135916.jpg
Name: Ju Ha-eun
Class: Knight

Tag: The Black Knight The Black Knight , ERode ERode , Misuteeku Misuteeku
“Oh.” Ha-eun’s grin withered at the new girl’s correction. There really hadn’t been any indication of the couple’s affiliation aside from her own hasty assumption that only Dynasty’s members would approach the group so nonchalantly. Then there was also the fact that she had rarely interacted with fellow hunters outside of the guild. And now to her surprise, it seemed there exist the sorts of hunters who refuse to partake in the many benefits her guild has to offer. As for their reasons, she would not make any more assumption: she had made enough of a fool out of herself.

Her eyes at once lit up at the girl’s compliment.

“You have no idea!” and she extended her arm, as if striking a pose, to showcase the C-rank Halberd in its full glory under daylight. It was one of the few rare drops that she managed to salvage from a leftover prey. Heavy as it looked, the blade suited her fighting style perfectly (not that there was really one, she just swung the thing menacingly). And it lent her the look of a majestic general like those in her favorite period drama. What’s not to like?

She was so lost in the admiration for herself that the words of Hyun-woo went half missing in the midst.

“Fight? Fight—you can’t be serious, leader! Fight the Spear?”

Now that’s a stupid proposition, one that makes no sense or reason, absolutely none!

What do they stand to gain from fighting the most organized hunter guild? Not experience, not loots, which translated to no money. No nothing. Honour? Pride? She had sold hers for worse.

Ha-eun regarded her raid leader with weary eyes now. So he was just another of those unreasonable hot-headed, holding the lead by virtue of power, not superior leadership as supposed to be. Not that she held any significant respect for him to begin with. But plunge his subordinate into profitless risk? That was plain abuse of power for personal gain.

Then the voice of reason arrived, from a place she least expected.

As the fluorescent-haired punk spoke, she gawked in awe. What he said sounded almost reasonable. Though it clashed heavily with his aesthetic sense: you would expect someone in baggy wear to blurt out a lovely little speech that appeals to emotions or something, not the dreaded rule book that no one even bothers with.

Still, what he said was sensible. Unexpected, but sensible and helpful. Their sentiments were wholly aligned.

“That-that’s right. What he said! We shouldn’t go against the rules, it would do us no good!”

While it’s true that a spar with the Spear wouldn’t be as lethal as against savage monsters, it would still be pointless as hell when things can be solved peacefully if only they could sit down and talk. Truly, all strife and conflicts in this world could easily be resolved if both parties just keep their calm and talk things over.

“Look, we have absolutely no reason to fight. None! Why don’t we just be gracious and accept their proposal? What did they say? Five of them and five of us sharing this portal. See, it could be as simple as…”

Wait wait wait wait wait, waaaait a tad bit. Did they really want to have only five of each guild to enter the portal? Doesn’t that mean the rest will have to sit out? Yeah, Hyun-woo said as much. And who’d be most likely to be booted out? Her! She was the lowest-ranked with the least experience, sometimes a liability, always a tag-along. It was all too obvious she would not be among the five selected. No entry means no profit! And she had skipped work to come here today too! Not to mention the bus fare! Who the hell do they think they are that they can just crawl from whatever hell hole to deprive her of her only meager income! Where is justice!

“On second thought,” her voice carried a dark undertone now, “let’s just beat the shit out of them.”

Name: Jwan Min-Jee
Class: Mage

Tag: @Heyitsjiwon DuckPrince DuckPrince Pseudo-nim Pseudo-nim

Min-Jee stood in silence, the hopeful glimmer in her eyes abandoning her, returning to the same, zealous sense of tire once they were all done comforting the woman. It was like a day and night cycle, only, she could keep the act up for so long before it faded away on its own. Of course, the windows of the soul didn’t quite speak outloud, she kept the same reassuring smile on her and raised a hand out of her pocket as the woman drove off. Simple, curt farewell – “I mean, can’t really cheer up someone in such distress... But that’s just me being the life of the party.” – She grunted a light chuckle, bent forward and pressed her hands against her knees. With a shock of brown mane draping over her face, her expression was unreadable, no trace of emotion save for a small, indistinguishable tremor in her knees. But one could’ve openly assumed from that big sigh she took that she was burnt out already.

A wash of cold exhaustion shook her fortress once that adrenaline rush subsided and the whole Mr. Gwan situation had been taken care of – “F…uck…” – A low mutter, weak and unintelligible for the others. She felt the images burning at the forefront of her eyes, even though they were shut tight. It was damn near impossible not to feel that revolting clutch at the pit of her stomach again. And she was just about to cross those halls littered with corpses one more time. Lovely, she thought, an exhausted growl later and another thought popped in her head, I could really use some fire right now… She was restlessly tapping at the outside of her pant pocket, where one could’ve seen the outline of convenience-store bought, Japanese cigarettes. The fancy brand too. The feeling of the pack reminding her that; This was supposed to be my day off.

One hell of a smoke break… If one thing’s for sure, she would plop dead on her bed once she got back to her apartment. If she even got there in one piece, that is. The mischievous red thread of fate could have her wound up in a hospital bed, and she did not like hospital bills – “Damn…” – Min-Jee let out one big huff, head veering upwards to stare at Jiwon’s hand with a big smile, one to be mistaken for that of sheer relief. It wasn’t, but she wanted to keep it that way in their eyes – “Name’s Min-Jee, Jwan Min-Jee. Pleased to make your acquaintance.” – Fixing her posture and bringing her hair out of her eyes, she took Jiwon’s hand and shook it. A bit of begrudge in her firm grip, – Her entire body was begging her to go back home, telling her that she’d done enough. Then there was that other part of her body ridden with a blood-boiling sensation, telling her to stay. That whatever came, came – she was going up on instinct, seeing where the wind drove her.

“Aside from us two, I don’t think there’s anyone else headed up there.” – She replied to Chin-Mae, still in awe as she kept finding new things to stare at in his outfit – “We caught wind of another group going for the rescue, they were going for the second floor, but that’s about all. They might join us once we get to the Association’s Representative.” – Somewhere in her basic explanation, she’d folded her arms and found herself mapping out the following five-or-so minutes ahead of them – “As for extra support…” – For a brief moment; she cocked one eyebrow at him and gave a quick once-over. You started to catch up to a sixth sense, began to know certain things about people’s complexion when you started working manual labor, tended to recognize who’s hiding a big brawn of muscles and who isn’t – “If you say you’re a healer, then, I think you’ll make the cut. Though, if you’re going in there, Mae, I suggest you don’t look around much.” – She walked over to Jiwon, threw the words over her shoulder – “It’s just not a good day to have eyes.” – Up to him if he listened.

Looking around, she spotted the big brawn of muscle the group just so happened to need. The knight woman from earlier, she nonchalantly raised a hand, lined up with her, as she fixed her earbuds. Both looking at the time in her phone and scrolling through various playlists, as though going through roll call: ‘Lofi Hip-Hop beats to relax/kill monsters to.’ ‘H.R.T (Hybrid Retrowave Trash)’ ‘F.U.N.K.Y’ and a gigantic etcetera. Things she made up on the fly with some algorithm magic once it was way past her bed time. Her raised hand began half-heartedly gesturing at something to come over, a scrawny crow donning pitch-black feathers finally manifesting behind the warrior woman, flew above and past her, lightly tapped her on the head on its wake – Must’ve felt like a breeze. Min-Jee caught the crow, the thing letting out a final croak before it became a burst of dark feathers that then formed a leather glove.

Min-Jee kept walking as if nothing had happened; her hands went to her pockets. She only wanted to get her attention, to let the woman know that there were hunters heading back into the school if she was interested. That and she also didn’t know how to go around talking with someone that seemed so imposing just standing there.

Last edited:
Tag: The Black Knight The Black Knight ERode ERode Mqueserasera Mqueserasera

'Woo-Ling?' Was that what the pink hair man said his name was? Jeoung-eun was unable to catch the name in full clarity as she was distracted by Ha-eun. 'Woo-Ling' didn't seem to give her his surname, so she would have to ask for it later as well. It was informal to address him by his given name, especially since they had known each other in the span of twenty or fewer minutes. Before she had the chance to turn and request 'Woo-Ling' to tell her his full name, her attention was grabbed by Ju Ha-eun.

The knight had raised her halbert high into the air as if she had been wielding a legendary weapon from medieval times. Well, it might be considered medieval considering that weapon could probably cleave ten bricks into two, but that didn't matter right now. It was the pose that Ha-eun struck when she decided to show off her halbert. As a reserved woman that Jeoung-eun was, she thought it looked ridiculous. She did not voice her thoughts out loud, however, and kept her expression neutral, as the knight seemed proud at the weapon that she was wielding one hand.

This distraction, however, made her momentarily forget about her goal. The words of the Dynasty Team Leader and Ju Ha-eun's response snapped her out.

"That's right! I have to- Oh." By the time she turned around, Rui-Ling was already speaking. He had practically hit all the points that she wanted to talk about, such as property damage and the legality of this unofficial fight. That left her with pretty much nothing to say except that words that would probably fit with, 'You probably shouldn't do that' category.

What made matters worse was that Ja Ha-eun had started to speak up in her stead. However, it was a good thing. Ju Ha-eun's response meant that Rui-Ling's speech was working. If all things went well, then they would most likely be able to-

Oh, in the slightest turn of events, Ju Ha-eun had also decided to choose violence alongside Dynasty. Well, that wasn't to be expected. She had heard that competition for dungeons was particularly fierce amongst guilds, and Ja Ha-eun was a hunter, which made her no different than herself.

So now, she had missed her queue two times to jump in. While the situation was tense, Jeoung-eun felt a little awkward in the situation. She had failed to assert herself in the situation despite everything going down. It didn't help that she had also failed to help 'Woo-Ling' in dissuading the guilds from attack. Dynasty looked ready to brawl while she couldn't tell what Spear was thinking at the moment.

Awkwardly walking over, she placed herself right next to 'Woo-Ling,' and said absolutely nothing. This was the most that she could at the moment, as embarrassing as it was.

Tag: Haze- Haze-
Chin-Mae could easily understand what she meant with that warning. "Ah.. so it's like that.." He trailed. It was hard not to blame oneself for not arriving quicker, saving more people. He rubbed his tattooed fingers with a sigh. "Right.. thank you for the warning, Min-Jee.. I'll go ahead, probably towards the 2nd floor, if any of you will follow." He said before he began advancing towards the front doors. He did glance back at the other hunters before he opened the doors..

The smell, so foreign yet familiar, hit him hard enough to bring tears to his eyes. "Shit.." He gave a tight chuckle, wincing right after. He stepped along carefully, doing his best not to look but.. how could he not? How could he ignore those that died, possibly a painful death, hoping someone would come save them? "I'm so sorry.." He whispered, looking around as he made his way towards the 2nd floor. He didn't want to call out, since he didn't know the situation inside. What if the denizens of the gate were still fighting with the hunters inside the school?

He did take his sword out, careful as he checked classrooms along the way in hopes of finding more hunters to join with and help.

Hyun stared at the pink-haired, goodie-two-shoes with a look of exasperation. His eyes were half-lidded, the corner of his mouth quirked in disgust at how lawful he was being. He couldn’t have been apart of a guild talking such nonsense. His eyes then rolled over to Ha-eun when she started agreeing with the bubblegum head. He growled a little behind a frown as he thought how she definitely wasn’t going if she chose not to fight for her spot in the dungeon. He continued to stare at her as the pink boy continued to drawl on about Cerberus and blah, blah, blah~

It was finally when Ha-eun realized what was at stake that a grin cracked on his face. “I was about to put your ass on the bench.”

Hyun’s grin widened as he felt a rush of excitement throughout his body. He finally responded to Rui-Ling, “Don’t worry about guild business kid. Your ass isn’t coming with us any way. Cerberus doesn’t give a shit about C-rank dungeons. This is a spar between guilds not a war. If you’ve never seen one before, then shut your yap.”

He turned to face his E-ranks and said, “All right. You guys better break a sweat. Whoever loses their match isn’t going into the dungeon, understand?”

I’m not gonna lose!

Me neither!

Hyun grinned at their enthusiasm, while he thought, I hope this won’t be too terrible.

He finally turned and started heading over to the Spear formation. Sam Do was standing before it with her hands folded at the small of her back. She watched as Dynasty approached like a gaggle of undisciplined delinquents. She raised a hand to her mouth and uttered a short Hm-hm! of a laugh at how silly they looked. The soldiers behind her didn’t smile or budge. They wore hardened and proud expressions.

“Ten versus ten?” she asked before she motioned with her chin at Rui-Ling and Jeoung-eun. “And them?”

Hyun shrugged. “They’re not with us.”

Sam giggled condescendingly, “How adorable. Some guild-less E-ranks thought they were going to enter a portal dungeon today. You two can run along. No matter how this spar ends, you won’t be going inside.”

Name: Narae "Hana" Haneul
Tag: Twist Twist , SilverFeathers SilverFeathers , Dextra Dextra , Phineas Forge Phineas Forge
"Yeah, I know you too." Said Hana as he walked up to Young Soo.
"To answer your question it's yes and yes. My name is Narae Haneul but you can call me Hana I'm E rank Healer, well kinda I still don't have any skills yet sadly."
Said cheerfully, as he turned his equipment visible.
"At least I can help you fight if needed or take care of small injuries."
And quickly followed it with a totally serious reply.
"Nice to meet y'all! And yeah taking hold of the stairs would make this floor safer for the rescue party."
He then tried to establish this as a good decision.

Last edited:

Well, she couldn't say that she didn't see this coming. It would seem like that the team leaders were going to have their squads duke it out between the two and ignoring the words of advice 'Woo-Ling," said. "Welp, that's as much as I can expect," Hunters were known to be stubborn and hardheaded, so this wasn't too unexpected. Jeoung-eun let out a sigh at the situation in front of her. The mocking words from the C-rank Spear Leader had not done much harm to her. While she was slightly annoyed, she had heard a lot worse from the customers in the convenience store.

She had a little respect for the Dynasty Team Leader. While he had said his words rather roughly, he didn't beat around the bush. Though, he was more focused on the fact that he had an incoming fight with Spear and didn't bother to waste his time on the two of them. That and Ja Ha-eun, a possible acquaintance she would like to make in the future, was in Dynasty. The woman was nice to her, compared to a certain someone with pink hair that was right next to Jeoung-eun.

Speaking of said someone, she looked over to 'Woo-Ling.'

"So, what now?" Jeoung-eun asked as she pinched the bridge of her nose. She was a little tired since she went to work, ran her way over to Seocho, and didn't get enough hours of sleep. The caffeine flowing through her veins was what kept her going through the day. "While nothing is stopping us from joining this fight, I personally don't want to." She didn't come here to fight other people; she came here to see if she could try to enter a portal. It didn't help that the new skill that she acquired, 'Sacrifice,' explicitly said that she had to 'kill' someone to regain HP. She didn't have much experience in fighting, and the guild parties were decked out in good gear.

"Maybe, if we're lucky enough, they'll knock each other that would force them to make room for us," Jeoung-eun joked to 'Woo-Ling.' "Want to place bets to see who would win?"

Looking over to Dynasty's side, she searched for Ja Ha-eun. After spotting the halberd armed knight, she looked at her. Jeoung-eun gave her a thumbs up and a confident look that had, "You got this," written all over it.

Last edited:

“Huh? We are not going to fight together? Strength in unity and all…” her voice trailed off. It didn’t seem a good idea to try her leader’s patience. Not when he’d already threatened to leave her out of the raid. Ah, how evil.

Still, a one-on-one fight wasn’t what she’d expected or prepared for. If both parties come at it together then she could find an excuse to lag behind and have the others deal with the brunt of the battle before charging in for the softened foes. But, she reflected, that tactic was nothing short of a scummy plan. As much of a leecher as she had been, using guildmates as meatshields was still a bit much. At any rate, she would have to commit now, for a chance at the portal and some cash. At worst, she would have to suffer some mean bruises, but that was almost a low price to pay to avoid a profitless workday. The difficult part was to somehow emerge victorious, on her own, no less. How was she going to go about that then? Knock her match out? Geez, that almost sounded impossible when the most she’d ever done was sneaking in blows to warrant some leftover loots.

When troubling thoughts ran laps in her mind, Ha-eun caught in the corner of her eyes a friendly gesture from the guildless girl. For which she could only offer a gloomy smile in return, one that could not reach her eyes where anxiousness laid hold.

“Here goes nothing…” she rallied herself half-heartedly and strode forwards with the rest of her guildmates. Her tight grips on the halberd whitened her knuckles. She checked one last time the fit of her Royal Plate. The metal’s solidness assured her, though it had never been tested in earnest.

06EMyb9.png

Sector: 22 [Seocho] - Green Wood Park
Mentions: The Black Knight The Black Knight Mqueserasera Mqueserasera Misuteeku Misuteeku

Ahh, such pain, for both parties to pursue the path of greatest violence despite his well-intentioned dialogue! It truly tore at his heart, to see two of the strongest guilds in South Korea send their riff-raff at each other to determine who'd get the right to enter a C-rank dungeon. Truly, the Hunter's Association needed to come up with a better system for determining Gate usage rather than just send out warnings of incursion that practically everyone would ignore. He let out a deep, heart-wrenchingly sorrowful sigh at the tragedy of conflict and human greed, but it wasn't as if Rui-Ling held the power to single-handedly stop any of this from happening either. Just as how the Hunter's Association lacked the power to really stop any of the major guilds from doing what they wished, on account of the fact that one side had S-rank Hunters and the other side didn't, a mere E-rank Thief with a couple of unique tricks, wouldn't be able to do much to stop two C-ranks from organizing a chicken fight.

"Yeah, I'd hoped that we could all unify under a common goal and treat each other with the respect that they deserve, but well, guess that's how the chips fall down!" Rui-Ling said cheerily, stepping back a couple of steps alongside Jeoung-eun. "And all things considered, if the winner of this little fight ends up with a number of knocked-out kiddos equal to the number of guildless E-ranks in the area, we might still make it in~ Embarrassing as it would be, after all that has been said."

He stroked his chin, a cat-like grin emerging.

"And on the topic of bets, I'll toss my hat in with Dynasty."

Of course he would. Dynasty, rude and brash as they were, were consistent in being an off-brand megaguild with more newbies than they could manage. A Spear that couldn't live up to their own reputation was a bit more distasteful, like a pristine military unit ending up as just another garden-variety coalition of elitist brutes. Poking around in his pockets, Rui-Ling brought out two wrapped lollipops and offered one to his brunette companion, taking the other for himself as something to enjoy while the gladiators psyched themselves up before their masters.

And beneath him, his shadow writhed in anticipation.

The battle between the two guilds was heated. Spear, even with their military training, could barely compete with the wild and fiery fighters of Dynasty. The duel came down to one match. Both leaders couldn’t believe that they had been near even in might.

The fighters who had fought their hardest and lost were sitting in a row like an audience, watching Ha-eun. She was the last match. One fighter raised up his one arm that wasn’t in a sling and cheered through swollen cheeks the size of grapefruits: “Gweah! Gwa-beun! (Translation: Yeah! Ha-eun!)”

One guildmate was frowning as he refused to loosen his fingers on his pride. He had a black, eight ball-sized eye and he held up a fist of passion. “Go Ha-eun! Win it for Dynasty!”

Hyun was standing next to the knight with his arms crossed before his chest. He was wearing a scowl that could have been anxiety or competitiveness. Without looking at Ha-eun, he stated almost coldly, “Ju, if you don’t beat that Spear soldier’s ass, then you’re definitely not going on this raid. In fact, we all won’t be going.” The corner of his mouth then curled with amusement. His eyes cracked open and his golden orbs shifted over to her. “I know you’ll win. I just don’t know how Spear is going to react if this ends in a draw.”

Hyun glanced over at his injured fighters. Five were too injured to go on the raid, which left only him, Ha-eun, and the four winners. He still refused to take Spear along. He happened to glance at Rui-Ling and Jeoung-eun. The two guildless Hunters…they would give them eight. Hyun narrowed his eyes thoughtfully. If they raided with Dynasty, then they could possibly be impressed with their teamwork and desire to join. His superiors would be pleased with him if he managed to recruit more guild members. He didn’t want to help Spear even if just a little. They were all rivals. Worst case scenario, he would take two of the miners, and then they’d have a party of ten.

Focusing on the fight, Hyun raised his fists and bellowed in excitement, “All right Spear! Ready to get your ass kicked? Our strongest E rank is ready to send your soldier to the Med Bay!”

Sam uttered a hmph and dramatically held out her arm with her fingers splayed toward him. She looked like a commander, gesturing for her soldiers to go to war. “We’re going to dash that little pride of yours to pieces!” She closed her hand into a fist and grinned. “Don’t bother sending in your miners and collectors, there won’t be anything left when we’re done!”

She pointed at Ha-eun and commanded her soldier, “Go! Duck-Hwan Jin!”

A sweat bead rolled down the side of Hyun’s face as he thought, What is this Pokemon?

A young man stepped into the battle space that separated the two guilds. In his right hand, he effortlessly carried an immense great axe. He stopped when he felt he reached a comfortable distance. He was far enough away from his guild that they wouldn’t get in his way. He waited for Ha-eun to approach, and if she did, he would bring his fist to his chest in a salute and bow. “May the best fighter win,” he said with sportsmanship.

119a2f76825c6ca287e8752e7d759cbc.jpg

Duck-Hwan Jin
Class: Black Knight
Spear Rank: Private
Guild: Spear
HP: 75/75

Hyun brought his hands to his mouth and obnoxiously jeered, “YEAH! SHE’S CLEARLY THE BEST!”

Duck frowned at the ground. A vein pulse on his forehead. What an impudent leader.

Sam frowned across the battlefield at Hyun. “Shut your mouth or I will call interference!”

Hyun grinned extra big as he laughed. Look at that punk’s shit gear. Ha-eun better wipe the floor with him!

Ha-eun’s back stiffened at the unwarranted confidence guildmates had placed in her. Were they daft, were they blind? Couldn’t they see the inevitable loss? She cursed silently. Losing a day's work was one thing, but she shuddered to picture the vile deeds Huyn-woo may unleash upon her defeat.

She glanced over at the redheaded in weariness. He didn’t seem the cruel sorts or did he. At the moment anything to lift her spirit would be welcome.

Focusing on the fight, Hyun raised his fists and bellowed in excitement, “All right Spear! Ready to get your ass kicked? Our strongest E rank is ready to send your soldier to the Med Bay!”

Absolutely anything but that!

Frantically, the poor girl searched for signs of a mean jest on his face. He looked as serious as ever, which was none at all! Ah just damn me eh, my just reward for being a loudmouth. What the hell, “let’s just beat the shit out of them”? She would be lucky to leave in one piece.

But no gloomy doomy now, only positive thinking! That’s right, mayhap, the Spear’s leader, dignified as she looked, would not be so quick to judge, would have pity to spare and send out a gentle someone.

Realize I’m not a threat already!

But the icy cold woman answered with a threat—a mean threat.

There came a young man, decent-looking. And his great axe—big!

She sighed, throwing all belated regret out the window, and approached the Duck-Hwan guy.

What the hell, how he looked so composed, so competent! Ain’t he supposed to be of the same rank as her? Was he born a military man or what?

“May the best fighter win,” he said with sportsmanship.

“Huh? Yeah, same…” she answered and swallowed. May he not! May he not!

And just as soon as whatever confidence she had was gathered. Huyn-woo’s shout scattered it anew.

Geez.

So to say, Jeoung-eun was slightly displeased. She wasn't displeased with Dynasty or Spear losing, but more on the fact that she had to bet with 5000 won. Earlier, when she asked 'Woo-Ling' to make a bet with her, she missed her timing again and ended up having to bet on Spear. She was busy looking at her wallet and could only find a 5000 won bill left after she had thoughtlessly spent her paycheque on one meal. Granted, it was a delicious meal, but it was a costly meal. Though what flavor was the lollipop? 'Woo-ling' had offered one of his lollipops, and she was not one to deny herself free stuff. It had just the right sweetness that tickled her tastebuds well.

"Huh, what are the odds of this happening?" Jeoung-eun said as she took out the lollipop from her mouth temporarily. The matches were tense, and the score was 5 for Spear and 4 for Dynasty. While she wanted more money, she didn't wish Spear to win since Ju Ha-eun was going up, and Spear was a little too arrogant for her liking. It was all in a matter of preference. "I wonder what'll happen if they tied..." Turning around she looked towards the knight.

"You got this, Ju Ha-eun! You got this!" Jeoung-eun cheered out loud. She could see the minor signs of hesitance and nervousness on Ja Ha-eun's back. After dealing with some people from the Convenience Store and carefully tip-toeing around ticking time bombs, she managed to get a decent read at people who weren't adept at hiding their emotions. Jeoung-eun figured that a slight bit of encouragement from acquaintance to acquaintance would boost Ju Ha-eun to fight with all her hunter power.

Last edited:

Duck straightened before he stepped back from her. He choked high on his axe closest to the head and crossed his left arm in front of him. His knees bent as he sank into a stance and frowned with concentration.

Both guilds were silent as they watched the battle. Hyun was smirking as though fighting the urge to laugh. He had been so afraid of losing to Spear earlier. Their “special training” was all talk. This is going to be sad, he thought.

Duck suddenly lunged at Ha-eun, jabbing the top of his great axe for her abdomen. His hand slid back a foot on the axe arm as he brought it back and raised it above his head in a chopping swing for her left shoulder. He followed up with a horizontal swing for her mid-section before he jumped into the air. His other hand joined his grip on the arm as he bent the great axe back before bringing it down vertically with the intent to cut her down the middle in a flash of white energy.

Results

119a2f76825c6ca287e8752e7d759cbc.jpg

Duck-Hwan Jin
Class: Black Knight
Spear Rank: Private
Guild: Spear

Four physical attacks attempted.

Rolls

Physical Attack 1
-10 Fatigue
Accuracy: 1d100(75)+35=110
Result: Hit! 95 P. Damage.

Physical Attack 2
-10 Fatigue
Accuracy: 1d100(5)+35=40
Result: Miss

Physical Attack 3
-10 Fatigue
Accuracy: 1d100(15)+35=50

Devastating Strike!
-10 MP
-10 Fatigue
Accuracy: 1d100(15)+35=50

Total MP Cost: -10
Total Fatigue: 40/100

Last edited:
Asakura-Tooru-600-2980336.jpg

Ju Ha-eun

RANK
E
CLASS
KNIGHT

MP: 100/100
Fatigue: 40/100

Status effect DARK HORSE'S PASSIVE ABILITY: +10 STR
Tag: The Black Knight The Black Knight ERode ERode Misuteeku Misuteeku

Ha-eun left out a shriek as the man charged in. Before she could reflect on her defenseless stance, something had struck her abdomen. Something that didn’t hurt.

The girl stared in disbelief at the weapon that had just a moment before glanced off the steel plate.

It did not hurt one bit.

In fact, her Imperial Plate didn’t seem to have suffered even a dent from his attack. That was C-rank gears for you. In her confusion and self-deprecating fit, the quality of the man’s gears hadn’t registered. Now in search of an explanation for the unexpected turn of events, she caught glimpses of a dull edge, the crude construct of a flawed creation. Did he actually bring such trash to a battle between equally-ranked hunters?

She glanced briefly at a translucent screen invisible to all eyes but her own. Yup. Her HP was still in pristine condition.

“Heh.” Ha-eun regarded the man named Duck with a mixture of dawning relief and rising sadistic impulse.

The battle might as well have been concluded.

The man, however, hadn’t recognized the futility of his attack. And so he came for another serving of humiliation. It was a downward swing now.

Newfound confidence breezed swiftness to her limbs. Hardly a reason for anxiety when she was practically invincible against his every effort. Spirited feet propelled her back, leaving innocent thin air to the axe’s malice.

For the last attack, as if having recognized his folly, the man pushed what was left into a strike of power. White light flashed. No mere strength of human muscles.

A special skill, she estimated. How much did it exceed his simpler moves, she did not have the heart to venture as its test subject.

It was another downward swing. The paved ground shattered. But it was only where she’d been. Already a few steps were put between the contenders.

Activate Dark Horse’s passive ability.

The black stallion from before materialized from a dome of fluorescent yellow-green. The scent of battle spurred the beast to action. None more breath wasted, Ha-eun swung herself atop, steel heels goaded him toward her foe. His terrible battlecry did her part in vocalizing a retaliation. Halberd swept low at the center of his mass. After having the mount carry her past the man a few beats, she pulled the reign. In one fluid movement, the stallion whirled to storm her foe once more. So came another stroke. Driven mad by bloodthirst, the beast reared, his forelegs lifted into the air, then thundered down a heavy beating. During this small display of valor, Ha-eun sent down her blade. A thrust then a slash.

As soon as her horse landed, Ha-eun pulled away. It would be easy to fall in with the flow, but caution was a die-hard habit. Despite the boiling blood in her veins’ demand for violence, she checked her excitement and played it safe. Who knew what this man could be hiding up his sleeve?

Four physical attacks attempted.

Physical Attack 1
-10 Fatigue
Accuracy: 1d100(79)+50=129

Physical Attack 2
-10 Fatigue
Accuracy: 1d100(3)+50=53

Physical Attack 3
-10 Fatigue
Accuracy: 1d100(2)+50=52

Physical Attack 4
-10 Fatigue
Accuracy: 1d100(25)+50=75

Total Fatigue: 40/100

Class:
Mage
Tag: SilverFeathers SilverFeathers , Dextra Dextra , Megilagor Megilagor , Phineas Forge Phineas Forge

The party seemed to agree with Young-Soo's plan with his acquaintance, Hana, being most the vehement of the lot. "Well let's go then"

The E ranked explorer tried to sound chipper but inside he was bricking it. After all his suggestion could very well be the one that killed the lot of them. Putting on a brave face, Young-Soo approached Hanuel and the exhausted student to volunteer his services. "I'll take her." offered the ACO "That way you can take the lead like you planned"

Young- Soo slid up beside the pair, and let the young girl slip her arm over his shoulder for support as Hanuel headed towards the front of the party. Giving a nod to show he was ready the party set off the harrowed hallways to find the stairs.

Young-Soo remained alert as they went, the young girl's laboured breathing beside him all the incentive he needed to stay focused. She was only one victim of this portal and there was no-one knows how many more waiting for this small party to rescue them. Still as they approached the stairs, the hustle and bustle of the rescue teams slowly disappeared with every skyward step as Young-Soo eased his charges climb.

On the second floor, all was strangely silent with nary a noise around them, much like the calm after a storm or, maybe more fittingly, a battle. Though this battle was more like a slaughter, thought Young-Soo as he reached the second floor behind his teammates, the bodies of students littered from window to wall. A slight movement from a student before him gave Young-Soo a moments hope before it was quickly dashed as the body slumped lifelessly to the ground, the gust from the broken window slapping him in the face with the harsh reality of everything that had occurred.

With the silence almost maddening, the appalled Animal Catcher let out a mighty wail just to break the quiet. "HELLO! IS ANYBODY THERE!"

With a heavy heart, Young-Soo prepared himself for similar sights throughout the school.

Last edited:
Tag: Twist Twist and the group with him
Chin-Mae had made his way up the stairs, and had began looking through classrooms near the stairs to the 3rd floor by the time someone shouting spooked the hell out of him. He jolted, shaking like a startled cat. "Seriously..! Shouting like that..." He sighed shakily, touching his chest to calm his racing heart. He rushed out of the classroom he was currently in, maneuvering around the halls until he could sight the Hunter group.

"You shouldn't shout like that." He sighed, walking towards the distressed hunter and his group. "I've been through most classrooms.. although there are far less casualties on this floor than the first, I haven't found any alive. They must've fled or found a place to hide." He informed, stopping once he stood in front of the hunter. "Chin-Mae, Mae for short, E-rank Healer." He introduced himself, offering a hand to Young-Soo.

Name: Narae "Hana" Haneul
Tag: Twist Twist , SilverFeathers SilverFeathers , Dextra Dextra , Phineas Forge Phineas Forge DuckPrince DuckPrince

"Hello my name is Narae Haneul but you can call me Hana." Hana greeted Mae, and to be honest he did not know if the person was male or female since they kinda looked like both.
"That sounds good, fewer dead people means more people might be alive. By the way, we are going to the rooftop towards the portal. So if you want you can join us." Hana said towards Mae while grinning from ear to ear, he then walked up to him shook his hand and without releasing his grip, he pulled him towards the group without letting him answer.
Before they joined the rest of the group he came close to Mae's head and whispered.
"I don't want to be rude but are you a woman or a man? I'm asking since I haven't seen such nice-looking men before if you are one."
With an innocent, curious, and excited face, which would seem impossible to pull off, but he had those three emotions on his face at once.
"Let's go to the next floor then if this was searched. " Hana told everyone, he also went up to Young-soo and took the other side of the exhausted student to lift a bit from his shoulders.
Then they went yet another set of stairs up.

Last edited:
Class:
Mage
Tag: SilverFeathers SilverFeathers , Dextra Dextra , Megilagor Megilagor , Phineas Forge Phineas Forge DuckPrince DuckPrince

Young-Soo shook the hand of what he thought was the only survivor so far. "Young-Soo Sun" he said with a weary smile, before the bubbly Narae interjected with his own introduction.

So one person so far out of possible hundreds was all they had found alive. That wasn't a good sign but the newcomer Mae's idea of survivors hiding away at least gave him a slight morale boost. He had to be right, right? thought Young-Soo.

His mind had drifted before he found himself on the third floor, his friend Hana taking most of the injured students weight in the interim. Looking around it was a much similar scene as the other floors. Just death and destruction.

Sounds of rushing footsteps beneath them, and the occasional human shout, seemed to suggest that the rescue team was close on their heels, searching the second floor. "Sounds like the rescue team" stated Hanuel.

She looked at the young girl and then at Young-Soo. "I'll take her down to the rescue team." she politely suggested, though Young-Soo could see she had still thought it was a mistake to bring her.

Young-Soo, now, couldn't help but agree. His so called "plan" now seemed rather stupid. Bringing an injured and traumatised girl further into the madness that was now the school sounded unbelievably dumb now. They should have waited for the rescue team...

Young-Soo nodded, and let the woman warrior take the poor student back down to the rescue team. He should have been the one to do it, not wanting the wise warrior to be reprimanded or blamed for his own woeful error but full of self doubt now, he couldn't bring himself to protest. She'll be in better hands now thought the melancholy mage.

Without thinking, he paced down the corridor alone, trying to find some form of atonement within these horrible halls. Just one more survivor, or finding the portal, anything to make his presence here beneficial.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back