• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings β 𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐨π₯𝐒𝐧𝐞

:::myth

𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘡 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘱𝘳π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 ο½₯゚゚
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

pic.jpg
my, my, how lucky am i to have you join me. below you’ll find a dump of my cravings and expectations, but i’ll introduce myself first. i’m dali (she/her), in my early 20s and have been writing for a couple of years now. i write in third person and I’m flexible with the length of my posts, though i lean towards multi-para responses (300-800+ words). i love building stories with my partners and enjoy exploring new characters, dynamics and worlds. your contribution to plotting and writing is extremely important to me, so hopefully you’ll be able to find as much enjoyment in our stories as i do. i write both male and female presenting characters, depending on the plot and my craving at the time (currently leaning towards plots where i’m able to explore both). i ask that you’re able to do the same. gender pairings are something I’m quite flexible with, but fxm and fxf are what i lean towards. outside on 1x1s, i'd also be happy to write within a small group of 3 or 4.

my ideal partner will: be over 18 (this is a must) ⌘ write in third person ⌘ enjoy writing male and female presenting characters ⌘ produce posts between 300-800+ words ⌘ contribute to brainstorming ⌘ plotting and moving the story forward

i’m currently looking for original plots, but I’m open to drawing inspiration from certain fandoms. do let me know if there’s a specific setting or plot you’ve been hoping to explore

a fandom exception: i would be excited to consider harry potter inspired plots, especially marauder era!

W O R D B A N K

childhood friends to lovers – family secrets – hidden bruises – small towns – academic rivals – forced proximity – secret feelings – disappearances – zombie apocalypse – crime/ organised crime – dark academia – yearning – detectives – fake dating – found family – idols – urban myths – isekai – city settings (Seoul; Tokyo; NYC) – mysterious organisations – horror – dark themes – opposites attract – soulmates – magical realism – university – morally-grey characters

if any of the themes in the word bank interest you, please pm me. thank you for your time β™‘

Last edited:
bump. please include a little bit about your writing preferences when you pm me (Λ†β€ΏΛ†Τ…)

Last edited:
bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back