• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ง ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.

etoile.

i have accounts on another ip. sooooo
twilight search.png

And as they sank down, pinning their shadows beneath them, the horizon tipped on its side
and slowly, thickly, hour by hour, the day spilled out and ebbed away
โธป ๐’†ฬ๐’•๐’๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’Š๐’„๐’Š.

bonjour les beautรฉs. i am a writer of many, many years with no gender favor and looking
for like-minded artists to create a twilight storyโ”with or without canon characters. the rainy
ambiance of `forks enmeshed with the gloomy, urgent, forbidden romance of the story as a
whole is what entrances me and because not all of us loved certain elements of this tale, i'm
open to creating it to suit our tastes. twilight... but better.

dahv5ix-5050786b-631b-4a20-a117-4aee60410735.png ๐๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐œ๐จฬ‚๐ญ๐žฬ ๐š’'๐š•๐š• ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข
ใƒป
if canon x oc this is a list of characters i can confidently and comfortably write as for you to choose from
โ”Šedward cullen. carlisle cullen. jacob black. garrett. bella swan. alice cullen.
note : if there is someone not mentioned that you'd prefer, just ask me about them in your message !

dctu98y-793bf337-60cf-416d-86fd-dbf896e37bf5.png

dahv5ix-5050786b-631b-4a20-a117-4aee60410735.png ๐๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ง ๐œ๐จฬ‚๐ญ๐žฬ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š•๐š• ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข
ใƒป this is a list of characters i would ask that you play for me. please choose who you can best portray.
โ”Šjasper hale. rosalie hale. edward cullen. carlisle cullen.

please note that i'm also up for oc x oc within the twilight universe or an ambiance like it
with our own touches. let me know what suits you, mon amour โธป
de moi ร  toi.

doubling isn't mandatory.

Last edited:
dctu9bm-fa2b8574-2c7f-43db-b2ce-b0431758e981.png
๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง
๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ; ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ; ๐š—๐š˜๐š—๐š‹๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š›๐šข ๐šก ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ

๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ. ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back