• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

stupid man thing

Knight of Kind
Hello! I apologize in advance for shoddy formatting, as I’m on mobile and still getting used to this site!

65EB3518-A9ED-448E-AE97-EA574011016A.gif
I’m Gansey, and I’m looking to plot with potential partners for the first time in a few months! Below, I’ll my rp qualities!

• I normally do multi-para, however, I’m quite flexible since not every scene can be five paragraphs. As long as you as match my length, I think we’ll be a good match.
  • I’m literate and write in English. I use proper grammar, spelling, and capitalization. Everyone makes mistakes though! Don’t feel pressured to be perfect, as I’m not perfect either. English also doesn’t have to be your first language!
  • I write in third person, limited-omniscient. It’s the easiest way for me to rp, as my brain just doesn’t like first person.
  • I do f/f, m/m, m/f, nb/m, nb/f, nb/nb, and poly couples. I’m not super enthusiastic about m/f, as it’s kind of boring to me, but if the plot is good, then I’ll consider it!
  • I use realistic faceclaims. Anime, drawings, and picrews aren’t something I want to use and I prefer my partner not to use them in our rp either.
  • I can rp with gifs! It’s not my favorite thing, but I enjoy it quite often!
  • I can and like to make ocs for certain rps, and since I’m rping for the first time in awhile, I’ll likely do it anyways!

Now that’s out of the way, here are some of my rp interests:

• Horror
  • Supernatural creatures (vampires, werewolves, faeries, etc)
  • Superpowers (could be mutants, Umbrella Academy style, etc)
  • Slice of life realism with a twist 0.0
  • DND inspired fantasy rps
  • And much much more!
Brainstorming is my strong suit! So if you’re interested in something that isn’t on the list, please inquire about it! I’m interested in almost anything!
54A318B1-4253-4C8A-8F36-C7FF88D9F106.gif

Hello! I apologize in advance for shoddy formatting, as I’m on mobile and still getting used to this site!

View attachment 911537
I’m Gansey, and I’m looking to plot with potential partners for the first time in a few months! Below, I’ll my rp qualities!

• I normally do multi-para, however, I’m quite flexible since not every scene can be five paragraphs. As long as you as match my length, I think we’ll be a good match.
  • I’m literate and write in English. I use proper grammar, spelling, and capitalization. Everyone makes mistakes though! Don’t feel pressured to be perfect, as I’m not perfect either. English also doesn’t have to be your first language!
  • I write in third person, limited-omniscient. It’s the easiest way for me to rp, as my brain just doesn’t like first person.
  • I do f/f, m/m, m/f, nb/m, nb/f, nb/nb, and poly couples. I’m not super enthusiastic about m/f, as it’s kind of boring to me, but if the plot is good, then I’ll consider it!
  • I use realistic faceclaims. Anime, drawings, and picrews aren’t something I want to use and I prefer my partner not to use them in our rp either.
  • I can rp with gifs! It’s not my favorite thing, but I enjoy it quite often!
  • I can and like to make ocs for certain rps, and since I’m rping for the first time in awhile, I’ll likely do it anyways!

Now that’s out of the way, here are some of my rp interests:

• Horror
  • Supernatural creatures (vampires, werewolves, faeries, etc)
  • Superpowers (could be mutants, Umbrella Academy style, etc)
  • Slice of life realism with a twist 0.0
  • DND inspired fantasy rps
  • And much much more!
Brainstorming is my strong suit! So if you’re interested in something that isn’t on the list, please inquire about it! I’m interested in almost anything!
View attachment 911536
Hello, want to brainstorm some ideas??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back