• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Guns or no guns?

• Melee only!

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • There should be some guns!

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

Caffeine Freak

Two Thousand Club
7d2ac559a8fc8ea213644e91e5783552.jpg

Civilization as we knew it is dead.
Earth has become an inhospitable husk of its former self. The knowledge of what caused it — nuclear warfare, a solar flare, climate change, perhaps even the wrath of a deity — faded to dust along with the old world. Those who could not adapt to the hellish landscape that now wreaths the entire surface of the planet died out a long time ago, leaving only those who were willing to cast aside their morality in exchange for their continued survival. Humanity now exists in scattered tribes, locked in bloody conflict over control barren lands.

One particular pocket of humanity decided that senseless bloodshed was unfavorable, and a number of tribes in the area came together to form a union of sorts — a central territory where leaders or delegates of tribes could meet to settle disputes, trade, plan annexations, and enact new laws.

While the local tribes have co-existed in relative harmony since the union began, there are rumors that one particular tribe leader will motion to abolish the universal currency — slaves. With some tribes considering slavery to be a hallmark of their culture, tensions are unsurprisingly at an all-time high. The union has gone so far as to recruit extra guards in anticipation an assassination attempt.

This is where you come in: a leader or ambassador of a local tribe, sent to the union to take part in the monthly negotiations — though they may just be shorter than expected.

———
In this roleplay, you'll have the opportunity to create your own character as well as the tribe that they come from! It will be interesting to see how their individual culture and values affect how they respond to events in the RP!

Please let me what you think and feel free to ask any questions!

I'm definitely-probably-maybe interested in this. lol

Would there be an opportunity to make a tribe of raider/marauder types? Like, they might not be so friendly? I already have some characters made to this end, and I could tailor them to the specific setting.

Oh, also, are there any vehicles in the setting? Like, Mad max style.
And there should defo be guns. js

Last edited:
I'm definitely-probably-maybe interested in this. lol

Would there be an opportunity to make a tribe of raider/marauder types? Like, they might not be so friendly? I already have some characters made to this end, and I could tailor them to the specific setting.

Oh, also, are there any vehicles in the setting? Like, Mad max style.
And there should defo be guns. js

At least in the intro segment all characters would be part of the union, so even if they're the marauding type they'd be civil-ish to their allies. As the plot progresses though, there's definitely going to be more opportunities for characters to be violent.

And Mad Max is one of the inspirations for this RP so yes there will be jury rigged vehicles!

Awesomesauce. I could totes make them be pro-slave, too. Seeing as how marauding types would obvs be into a slave trade.

Slaves make a very bad choice for a standardized currency. An economist-type character very insistent on that might be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back