gangs, love triangles, and prohibition. Oh my!

ZoneyGirl

Caffeine Addict
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ladies and gentlemen. I have an idea. A craving I've been wanting to play out for a while. So I shall list it here.
I'm looking for someone to make a beautifully crafted story. Play a variety of characters. Dive into darker and more adult themes (while following the rules). Writing multiple paragraphs, and enjoying OOC chatter.

I'll have it listed with three muses. I would prefer to play Muse A in this. This is also set in the 1920s, willing to change the time era to be more modern as well.

Muse A and Muse B grew up together. Their childhood was blissfully happy and they were close, two peas in a pod their parents would say. However, the blissful times of childhood couldn't last forever. Muse A moved away after one of her brothers died and the family wanted a fresh start. Her father pursuing a new job and her mother fell into a depression and would later be put in an institution for fear she might harm her other two children. Muse B would find the bitter reality of life. Events would lead him to lose both his parents and he would be put in a state run orphanage that was run by cruel people. Forming close relationships with the other kids there in order to survive.

Time passes, as it always does. Muse A found escape in music and has dreams of making it big on Broadway or singing in high end longue clubs in New York, Chicago, or LA. She decided to travel in order to follow her dreams. Attempt to pursue them in whatever means possible. Which is where she met Muse C. A man who owned a club she auditioned to be a singer at and he hired her. They drew up a written agreement and Muse C was trying to help her pursue her dream. The contract allowed her to move on once the opportunity arrived. Eventually the two grew close Muse C helping Muse A adjust to life in a rather rough city that has heavy gang activity. They soon became a couple.

Muse C in reality is the leader of a local gang, one with a bloody and violent history. The clubs around the city are fronts, a few of them have underground speakeasies that serve various alcohol, drugs, and even women. He hides that reality well from Muse A wanting to keep her out of the danger of it. Actually caring for her and wanting her to get famous for the beautiful voice and raw talent.

Muse B arrives back, he grew cold and hard from his life. Years of abuse made him turn to other things in order to survive. Forming his own gang, many members of the orphanage among the ranks. They settled in the same city as Muse A and Muse C. A gang war soon started between Muse B and Muse C.

Muse B
soon sees or hears Muse A. Old feelings come up, but they are both happy to see each other. But the man attached to her arm is his very rival. Unsure of her safety, it soon gets rough. Realities start to come out and it might get bloody.

I have various ideas for this. Both gang leaders would have under bosses and have an idea for Muse B's underboss to be in love with him, but it goes ignored due to the feelings towards Muse A. Could leader to drama down the road.

I like RPs with darker themes - as long as Muse A could get a bit tougher along the way, I'd definitely be interested!

I
Ladies and gentlemen. I have an idea. A craving I've been wanting to play out for a while. So I shall list it here.
I'm looking for someone to make a beautifully crafted story. Play a variety of characters. Dive into darker and more adult themes (while following the rules). Writing multiple paragraphs, and enjoying OOC chatter.

I'll have it listed with three muses. I would prefer to play Muse A in this. This is also set in the 1920s, willing to change the time era to be more modern as well.

Muse A and Muse B grew up together. Their childhood was blissfully happy and they were close, two peas in a pod their parents would say. However, the blissful times of childhood couldn't last forever. Muse A moved away after one of her brothers died and the family wanted a fresh start. Her father pursuing a new job and her mother fell into a depression and would later be put in an institution for fear she might harm her other two children. Muse B would find the bitter reality of life. Events would lead him to lose both his parents and he would be put in a state run orphanage that was run by cruel people. Forming close relationships with the other kids there in order to survive.

Time passes, as it always does. Muse A found escape in music and has dreams of making it big on Broadway or singing in high end longue clubs in New York, Chicago, or LA. She decided to travel in order to follow her dreams. Attempt to pursue them in whatever means possible. Which is where she met Muse C. A man who owned a club she auditioned to be a singer at and he hired her. They drew up a written agreement and Muse C was trying to help her pursue her dream. The contract allowed her to move on once the opportunity arrived. Eventually the two grew close Muse C helping Muse A adjust to life in a rather rough city that has heavy gang activity. They soon became a couple.

Muse C in reality is the leader of a local gang, one with a bloody and violent history. The clubs around the city are fronts, a few of them have underground speakeasies that serve various alcohol, drugs, and even women. He hides that reality well from Muse A wanting to keep her out of the danger of it. Actually caring for her and wanting her to get famous for the beautiful voice and raw talent.

Muse B arrives back, he grew cold and hard from his life. Years of abuse made him turn to other things in order to survive. Forming his own gang, many members of the orphanage among the ranks. They settled in the same city as Muse A and Muse C. A gang war soon started between Muse B and Muse C.

Muse B
soon sees or hears Muse A. Old feelings come up, but they are both happy to see each other. But the man attached to her arm is his very rival. Unsure of her safety, it soon gets rough. Realities start to come out and it might get bloody.

I have various ideas for this. Both gang leaders would have under bosses and have an idea for Muse B's underboss to be in love with him, but it goes ignored due to the feelings towards Muse A. Could leader to drama down the road.
like this

funny enough I have a mafia boss oc, only thing is he's russian and is into weapons dealing rather than drug/human trafficking, so he might not fit the bill perfectly for B or C. I love love love gang related stories though, especially set in earlier eras, so I'm definitely interested if you think we could make it work

funny enough I have a mafia boss oc, only thing is he's russian and is into weapons dealing rather than drug/human trafficking, so he might not fit the bill perfectly for B or C. I love love love gang related stories though, especially set in earlier eras, so I'm definitely interested if you think we could make it work
send me a PM and I am sure we can work out the details. Or at least figure out something.

Users who are viewing this thread