• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Gang War Rp Interest Check!

Heyyyyyy Nice! Welcome back to the swing of things! (Randomer question, but you didn't happen to be on the old warrior cats forums did you? Your username seems familiar.) I'll be making a discord for ooc chatter, planning (and eventually the less rpnation friendly topics when it comes to violence and such). The best way to get involved will be to join that once I get it up and running!
Thank you! It has been a loooong time. I was never in a warrior cats RP sadly </3 (always wanted to but it confused my smol brain). I RPed on Wetpaint/Wikifoundry for yeaaaaars but stopped in like 2018 due to university stuff. Actually ran my own gang/crime style rp which is why this one caught my eye!

Thank you! It has been a loooong time. I was never in a warrior cats RP sadly </3 (always wanted to but it confused my smol brain). I RPed on Wetpaint/Wikifoundry for yeaaaaars but stopped in like 2018 due to university stuff. Actually ran my own gang/crime style rp which is why this one caught my eye!
Hm must have been a different user. All the same! It'll be great having you!

Put me down for the Strikers gang! Might be interested in 2nd in command, but maybe not. Depends on who’s the leader.

In gym rn but you got me hooked with the Legion! I have some characters from a story im working that could work here

Interested in joining the Strikers! After all, every good arms smuggling ring needs an egghead to make sure it's running well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back