• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Gang rp interest check

Kinana

Hit Me!
Hello guys, I'm looking for characters for this new rp I have in mind

Welcome to the life in a gang, you call your family. Behind the big buildings and sparkly streetlights, in the dark allyways and old warehouses is where all is happening. Pulling the strings in the city unknown to the citizens is what the gang called Venom is doing.

With their leader they climbed up the ladder to the top in no time. Being in charge of brothels, drugs and other buisness around the city is a hard task but with the right people it gets a lot more easier.

Roles:

The Leader:
•They created the gang and made them to what they are today. No one dares to mess with him or his members. Very protective of his little family. Deadly dangerous.

The right hand:
•Was there from the start and the most trusted friend of the leader. Every desicion is discussed with them before making a move.

The hacker:
•Super smart and not to underestimate. They know every code or password there is. They once hacked into the government just for fun and caused a 3 day shutdown in their computers.

The weapon expert:
•Needs to be there for every job. They are the one when it comes to guns, knifes or whatever your heart desires for the perfect kill. You don't want to have him as your enemy.

The hitmans:
•Silent and hundert percent deadly. If you're on their list no one can help you anymore. Skilled with years of experience they are absolute perfect in what they are doing.

The dealer:
•You want the good stuff? They have it. Running the best buisness with their stuff they don't really give a fuck about anything else besides money and the gang.

The debt collector:
•Boy you're in trouble if you don't pay your debts. They are the most violent ones in the gang and enjoy their job pretty much. Working hand in hand with the informant, which they got a soft spot for.

The informant: Amber (my oc)
She has her eyes and ears everywhere in the city und knows about everything and everyone. She's the first one to go to if you need something.

If you're interested send me your Oc and which role you're interested in and I hope we can make this work.

I'm interested, especially in the debt collector. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to send an OC until I get home on Sunday.

Oh, but I won't be able to make+post my OC before tomorrow night, sorry.

Edit: if by some chance you would be okay with me starting on my OC tomorrow I think the right hand would be what I would try out for. Also any details we need to know, like approximate age range, gender ratio etc...?

Last edited:
Sounds cool! Wondering if I could be a hitman? Also, I won't be able to post my OC until Sunday afternoon. Hope that's okay!

Cool and thanks for your answer. I will try to make a character soon but today is a very busy work day for me so before tonight I won't get the chance.

Take your time with your oc, we have to wait for more people anyways. The roles will be reserved for you guys and I will add you tomorrow to a group conversation.

I’d be happy with the following roles... drug dealer, hitman, debt collector, or the leader. Not particularly fussed either way if others wish to have said spot. But yea I’d be up for it.

I’d be happy with the following roles... drug dealer, hitman, debt collector, or the leader. Not particularly fussed either way if others wish to have said spot. But yea I’d be up for it.

The debt collector is currently reserved but the other ones a free. You can pick whatever role you like and I'll add your name to the role.

Hitman I’d think would be the easiest and most straightforward to rp. I choose that

Just to satisfy my curiosity :) will there be a CS thread or how will we submit our OCs when they are done?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back