• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Gang Group search where we can all be friends before deciding an rp plot.

Virzue

Cerulean King
Hello hello, I am currently going to recruit a "gang" in which we all are roleplayers who are humorous in oc.

I am inspired by the comic "Be the Bad Boss's Man" on webcomics, if you know what that is. I ran the Cake Gang on chatango, which was successful only in aspect of gaining members but never starting an actual group.

I can edit a wix for this gang if it ends up being successful, or if someone helps me learning editing, I can make a members page and plot list here. But even before thinking that far ahead, let's see if there's anyone willing to be in a casual "gang" that will be in ooc for the moment.

The only requirement I have currently for this gang is that we are all literate and understand basic grammar. I will base your writing level on whatever you send me, so please don't "tyedkfj lke ths."

Yes hello hello, starting a gang would probably just be a friend chat for now until someone comes up with a good storyline for us to follow. The only idea I have is that after gaining enough members, we can either split in half to challenge on another, or we could just go about our daily lives while there is a main storyline being run by a group of administrators.

I'm not familiar with the kind of rpers on this site, but I was hoping to build a staff and create an open concept where there is an area that gangs conflict with one another over territory space. I want it to be where if I am gone- since that happens rather often,- or if another person is gone, the story can move on with other members, leaving the group continuous even if members come and go.

Alright then! Is there any preference by a majority on what kind of gang this should start as? I can also just list random opposites for us to choose form for the time being, and if there is some sort of favorite then I will work off of that.

Black vs. White
Ying vs. Yang
Red vs. Blue
Red vs. Black
Hearts vs. Diamonds vs. Clover vs. Spades

Also to anyone who is curious in knowing how I edit groups on wix, check out www.offandaway.wix.com/club for what I originally use to run. If you look into this and see this more promising than this gang thing, then I can just reset that website and change from chatango to rpnation and start our own there. In summary, the Club was a place where each of the four card houses met together in a common area, and each week a house was in charge of "hosting" an event for other members. House backgrounds were created by whichever member resided in it, and conflict around I think between Diamond and Heart. It got shut down because we got a bot spammer in it for some time and we lost members.

If that seems like a better idea than the gangs, or if you think I should edit that Club site to fit a more gang-like, modern society rp, just let me know!

Ill be honest im probably not going to be much help in choosing 😂 I really like the clubs, hearts, etc. idea, but ive also been super interested in like, a traditional kind of gang (like in west side story?). Ill go along with anything people like better though

I will be editing a post for the gang thing here, then I will post in a new forum if everyone thinks the format is good. And by everyone I mean new comers too

Welcome to Our Territory

"Seeing that you came here yourself, you must be looking for trouble."

Welcome to our game of _________. We live in _________. Our location cannot be given, but this area is similar to Tokyo, Japan. Here, we are divided into two main territories: ____________ & ____________.

The current state of the game is even, the amount of area divided evenly between the two gangs.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC Rules

1. Members only.
2. Listen to all mods.
3. Three warnings and you're banned.
4. Font face must be Times New Roman, or size 15 and less. Any issues, ask.
5. Minimum post must be 2 full lines.

6. Max post must not exceed 20 lines.
7. No posting pictures, videos, etc.
8. Text talk is prohibited.
9. Advised for font to not be in italics.

10. No God-mod.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gang One

"Our goal is to protect the citizens."

Gang one is the current "main" gang of the region, having public acceptance of their rules and policies. Gang one participates in acts similar to the police force but in a more brutal manner, demanding tax and property in order to officially run their causes. Though harsh, many people support Gang One because they suppress the rebel group, Gang two.​

Gang Two

"We will take back what's ours."

Gang two is the "rebel" gang of the region, having no public acceptance but enough members to be considered a threat to the "peace" in the area. Gang two participates in riots, ambushes, and other actions of destruction against Gang one's territory. Their exact motives are unknown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back