• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern GAMES! OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
saturday shorts saturday shorts seungeun is accepted! the only pressing change you should make is to lower his rank because
everyone above 50 is somewhat well-rounded - at least decent in both their specialty and in fighting. if a student's abilities in either one are not satisfactory, they would be ranked below 50.
and also elaborate on seungeun's state of being after amaya is killed in that section of his cs.

frumpkinisgod frumpkinisgod elaine is accepted!

if your cs is completed but i haven't accepted your character, that means there are things about your character that you can improve upon.

finally posted my cs whoop

allure allure
is anyone else bosom buddies with the deceased? i was planning for amaya and calyspo to buddies and this whole backstory thing

allure allure I’m doing my character but I had a question with the ranking could she used to be a higher ranking but got downgraded because behavior problems and things like that?

i'm going to try reapply murdoc as a spy if that's possible ?? (even tho there's like a gazillion female spy sheets right now lmao) because i really would love to be apart of this rp !!

finally posted my cs whoop

allure allure
is anyone else bosom buddies with the deceased? i was planning for amaya and calyspo to buddies and this whole backstory thing
there are a lot of characters with amaya as a friend if you look. go ahead

allure allure I’m doing my character but I had a question with the ranking could she used to be a higher ranking but got downgraded because behavior problems and things like that?
yes she could have been a higher rank in her first/second year, and then attitude problems could have caused it to drop after junior year evaluation. however, ranks don’t change in between the annual evaluations. dropping someone’s rank is not a way that GAMES deals with disciplinary issues.

i'm going to try reapply murdoc as a spy if that's possible ?? (even tho there's like a gazillion female spy sheets right now lmao) because i really would love to be apart of this rp !!
you can reapply him if you’d like, but please change his cs accordingly (duh).

there are a lot of characters with amaya as a friend if you look. go ahead

yes she could have been a higher rank in her first/second year, and then attitude problems could have caused it to drop after junior year evaluation. however, ranks don’t change in between the annual evaluations. dropping someone’s rank is not a way that GAMES deals with disciplinary issues.

you can reapply him if you’d like, but please change his cs accordingly (duh).
he's done !! i hope he's alright < 3

anD my techie is done! i think pls tell me if something is missing, my brain is too small

also hello everyone!!11!!1!!! i exist

Just wondering but will there be more roles or...?
unfortunately no, adding more roles wouldn't make sense with the plot

nymphadora. nymphadora. murdoc is accepted!

ShadyAce ShadyAce sydney is accepted!

if your cs is completed but i haven't accepted your character, that means there are things about your character that you can improve upon.

there are currently two roles remaining, a bodyguard and an assassin.

allure allure calypso is done & ready to be evaluated!
By the way, she's supposed to be rank 69, not 49. My phone is a lil buggy & editing takes a pretty long time

allure allure I noticed that my character wasn't accepted so I would like to know what things I can improve for Soo Min since I'm kind of lost right now.
there are a lot of grammar and punctuation mistakes in her cs. this was off-putting because this is a literate rp. her skill set also doesn't match her role (assassin), which would make her high rank of #23 basically impossible.

allure allure calypso is done & ready to be evaluated!
By the way, she's supposed to be rank 69, not 49. My phone is a lil buggy & editing takes a pretty long time
unfortunately there are no more open spy spots.

sam is finished ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
yeeting him in rn

allure allure I understand I just want you to know that English isn't my first language so I apologize in my grammatical mistakes I'm still working on it but I can try and fix my mistakes and for further posts and I'll edit the abilities of my character so it fits the description and the abilities of the assassin. :)

there are a lot of grammar and punctuation mistakes in her cs. this was off-putting because this is a literate rp. her skill set also doesn't match her role (assassin), which would make her high rank of #23 basically impossible.

unfortunately there are no more open spy spots.

yeeting him in rn
I'm open for any role honestly

I changed it bc I realized a little while ago about the shortage of spy spots so yeah just go through

I'm open for any role honestly

I changed it bc I realized a little while ago about the shortage of spy spots so yeah just go through
you need to commit to a role. i will not accept a catch-all character that could be either this or that. please edit your cs and choose one if you want your character to be considered

Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy i'm sorry but literacy is very important to me and i hold grammar and spelling to a high standard. i know you can't help that english is not your first language, so i don't want to get onto you for making mistakes :-(

springtime springtime finn is accepted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back