• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Game World, oh the Game Worlds

Syrrus

Wishful bard
I have an idea, which is obviously borrowed from Disney's Wreck it Ralph. What about a role-play where we mix different video-games?

I had an idea of which the Evil King Ganon has decided not only to take and rule Hyrule but to take over every other game world as well, and thanks to dark magic/hacking the code he has managed to merge all the game worlds we love.

Example: We have the falling Moon from Majoras Mask, coming down upon TueFort of Tf2 and the Mushroom kingdom's great castle merging with Ogrimmar of the Warcraft series (WoW included), etc etc, and all the worlds are merging together more and more and are on the verge of destroying each other completely. And it is up to a selected bunch of heroes to figure out what is going on and save their homes.

I would like a list of the games you would enjoy to merge, it doesn't matter if everyone hasn't played all the games, it just makes the confusion the more fun! The game worlds has never seen each other before and have no clue where the others came from.

This could also work as a 1x1 idea, so if you like to try it that way, feel free to PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back