Other Game that you tried the hardest to beat/complete and why

There are a ton of games where I just went out of my way to complete in a certain way. But I think that the one where I had to try the most was Undertale. I basically did the genocide route a whole bunch of times over and over again. Then I decided to do the entire run without getting hit once. I really wanted to break my shit half way through but I was so invested that I actually did it. Although, I did abuse the saves quite a bit.

[Outdated as of... 2012/13]
Minecraft
Wants to build a city
Gives up after a certain point. It takes longer to reach said point in survival, as opposed to creative, but once reached, I give up.
BUT UNTIL THAT POINT
No I'm not eating. I have a city to build!

Pandoras Tower.

12 or 13 year old me tried to play it, sucked hard. It is the Dark Souls of my childhood, not gonna lie. I've stopped playing it after the 4th or 5th tower. This weird 2nd plant boss just finished me. Took me 20 min to kill him, only then to suffer a power failure. I couldn't even save.

Shadowrun: Dragonfall. I NEED to complete it. I've already beaten both Shadowrun Returns and Shadowrun Hong Kong(Plus it's little extra story mission DLC). But Dragonfall... Ho-ly FUCK, Dragonfall is hard as fuck. Returns was a sort of a proof of concept, Hong Kong was a full CRPG with awesome characters (such as a ghoulified corprate samurai) plus an amazing story, and Dragonfall, while it has a good story and interesting characters, feels as though it was meant to be the hardest of the three. Like, it's easy mode feels like the equivilant of Hong Kongs Hard. I've never gotten even half way, it's just so hard for me. But, I'm not gonna give up.

Mario 64. Took me 7 years to beat lol. Just couldnt get into it because there was no yoshi to ride,but also had to beat it as a matter of pride. I don't really complete games anymore. I'm either playing free to play games that rely on new content to survive(mobas mmos) or are rarely playing rpgs once in a blue moon. Even then, still go to beat legends of heroes:trails in the sky. But not enough time to justify the investment of a rather mediocre game series. Good enough to play, but I'd rather see it as an anime than a game.

Hotline miami 2: Wrong number.
The only game i tried my best to get all the archivments and probobly gonna try getting the rest once i get better pc so i could possibly train speedrunning of it.
As much it goes for the base game, It's already hard, not including hard mode which sets the difficulty scale up to 11. Somehow helping getting better score because of higher enemy count.

In any case hotline miami could be completed in 4-5 hours then Hard mode in another 4-5 hours, but getting all the archivments takes a lot longer.

Hotline miami 2: Wrong number.
The only game i tried my best to get all the archivments and probobly gonna try getting the rest once i get better pc so i could possibly train speedrunning of it.
As much it goes for the base game, It's already hard, not including hard mode which sets the difficulty scale up to 11. Somehow helping getting better score because of higher enemy count.

In any case hotline miami could be completed in 4-5 hours then Hard mode in another 4-5 hours, but getting all the archivments takes a lot longer.
I did the same with hm 1. Ive been meaning to get hm2 for a while but I haven't had the steam money to get it.

Luigi's Mansion on the GameCube. Got stuck on the final boss fight and haven't tried it again since I died ten times in a row a year or two ago.

Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure
No really it deserves the bold. I somehow managed to make the weirdest glitch happen, or the developers are the biggest trolls. I didn't realize at the time but I skipped more than half the story line and got to the final dungeon at level ten(I think?), I got through the dungeon only to die in one hit from the final boss thirty times. I wound up giving up eventually and wandering the world map which somehow made the story go back into order.

Halo CE Anniversary on Heroic.
Never played it before, but I was kind of on a time crunch.
I'm a lot better at a game after I've run through it a couple times and know what's going on.
So uh
Up until that point...

I LEGIT GOT LOST IN PART OF THE FLOOD REVEAL LEVEL.
I couldn't find my way out.
Multiple times.
I felt like I was 6 years old again.

The only game I've actually 100% completed is Spyro 2, every single orb collected for that infinite superflame, those speedway stages were a pain and then was THE TROLLEY

The only game I've actually 100% completed is Spyro 2, every single orb collected for that infinite superflame, those speedway stages were a pain and then was THE TROLLEY

Lol I've 100% completed
Lego Star Wars
Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
Lego Indiana Jones
Lego Batman
Lego Batman II
and
Lego LOTR

Lol I've 100% completed
Lego Star Wars
Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
Lego Indiana Jones
Lego Batman
Lego Batman II
and
Lego LOTR
Oh yeah I suppose I did 100% the first one now that you mention it.

Oh yeah I suppose I did 100% the first one now that you mention it.
Back in the day when they didn't have those stud multipliers.
So when we hit 1 million, it was fair and honest and took months.

Then I accidentally hit new game and didn't understand how games worked so I saved over it, thinking that it meant that if I didn't save over it, it would delete all 3 files and I would have to start them all over. I was like
SACRIFICE FOR TEH GREATER GUD

Just installed XCOM 2 a while ago, and it's hard as fuck, even on easy. I can't even get past the second mission. But then again, I'm still a noob, so I still have time to git gud.

On the other hand, Advanced Warfare was actually pretty easy to beat, even on Veteran.

Knights of the old republic, cuz i could never beat it as a kid.

FUCK THAT LEVEL!!!!!!!

I couldn't beat call of duty, it was too hard and I kept dying. There were also too many enemies. Your newfangled vid'ya games are too hard kids.

My 6 year old self would agree with this. My current self, would also agree.(The only part I still have trouble with is some areas of Kashyyyk )
Kashyyk does get easier, if you grind a bit and do all the side quests (what i was stuck on was Korriban)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back