• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I'd need to brush up on a lot of GoT knowledge for this, but I'm tempted! Don't know if you guys still need people, but I'll register my interest here and hopefully will get back to you guys if I'm fully onboard!

We definitely need more people! Good to see ya!

Rusty! I never go far in RPs without seeing you pop up, haha. Good to see you!

Hop on board ! :)

Woo, might just do now! I was wondering though if you wanted to stick strictly to the characters you have listed for the taking or if you'd consider the inclusion of another character from another House? I have a Crakehall char I would love to use as she hasn't had too much use in awhile, but it's no worries if you'd rather stick to filling up chars from the Houses you've already got listed. I intend on taking on more than one character anyway maybe to help things along!

Rusty! I never go far in RPs without seeing you pop up, haha. Good to see you!

Woo, might just do now! I was wondering though if you wanted to stick strictly to the characters you have listed for the taking or if you'd consider the inclusion of another character from another House? I have a Crakehall char I would love to use as she hasn't had too much use in awhile, but it's no worries if you'd rather stick to filling up chars from the Houses you've already got listed. I intend on taking on more than one character anyway maybe to help things along!
Something to note is that most of the characters have like, nothing in them besides their name and family trees so they're pretty open to interpretation. And I'm pretty sure we have room for more original characters!

Something to note is that most of the characters have like, nothing in them besides their name and family trees so they're pretty open to interpretation. And I'm pretty sure we have room for more original characters!

Yeah, I saw by the list which is pretty nice. I'll have a little think over anyway and see what I can come up with!

No, You can totally create your own character from another house if you like

No, You can totally create your own character from another house if you like
Didn't see this! Awesome. I'll probably slide in Crakehall and take the Targaryen bastard if that's cool? Not sure who I would take as a third character but again if you need me to take on some more chars then I'd be more than willing!

Didn't see this! Awesome. I'll probably slide in Crakehall and take the Targaryen bastard if that's cool? Not sure who I would take as a third character but again if you need me to take on some more chars then I'd be more than willing!
Excited to see what you do!

*Crashes through a window, groaning as I stagger to my feet* I heard there was a Game of Thrones Roleplay, mind if I join in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back