• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I think I'll go with that. His wife died giving birth, leaving him with a pair of twins, and the rest of his family is begging him to get married, despite his intense guilt about losing his wife.

I think I'll go with that. His wife died giving birth, leaving him with a pair of twins, and the rest of his family is begging him to get married, despite his intense guilt about losing his wife.
That sounds good! He sounds like a very in depth character. I will be more invested to see where he ends up, rather than my own character...

Thank you! I appreciate it, hehe. He's like... he's kind of like Jim from The Office. He just wants to do his job so he can go home and not have to deal with the bullshit his co-workers do every day.

Currently, I'm side-eyeing Egg or Daeron the Whoremonger or Laughing Storm. Not too, too big on playing canons, but they're some fun lore characters.

I already have my first post mapped out: it's Bryant going through the tedious process of making sure that Maekar meets the requirements to inherit the throne, and nearly pulling his hair out because Westerosi inheritance laws are vague, confusing, and frustrating, all while his two kids are running around his study and screaming in his ear.

Brynden: "So, is everything settled?"

Bryant: "I've been the last two hours trying to work the the utter mess that it Westerosi inheritance law. I spent half of that time scouring a religious tome, hoping to find something relating to laws of the Faith. I found nothing, though I did find out that High Septon Alfyn took a shit exactly five hundred times during his service to the Faith. So, no, I have not settled ever-son, stop pulling in your sister's hair. I have not settled things."

Ill probably submit a char sheet for Aegon (Egg) later today. Might play an OC as well, but wanna give a main char a try.

I already have my first post mapped out: it's Bryant going through the tedious process of making sure that Maekar meets the requirements to inherit the throne, and nearly pulling his hair out because Westerosi inheritance laws are vague, confusing, and frustrating, all while his two kids are running around his study and screaming in his ear.

Sounds good, ill probably create a set up post explaining that the coronation is occurring and then it will give everyone's characters a chance to meet.

Sounds good! Be a fun part to jump into!

Got rough versions/skeletons of my first post, will add to and edit when I know what's going on and have seen the IC.

Excited to see the chaos that is Bryant with his kids.

also Andrey on good terms with the kids or no?

Sounds good! Be a fun part to jump into!

Got rough versions/skeletons of my first post, will add to and edit when I know what's going on and have seen the IC.

Excited to see the chaos that is Bryant with his kids.

also Andrey on good terms with the kids or no?
I imagine so. Andrey seems like a cool uncle.

Free babysitting!

Although may be best to pretend that isn't totally the plan.

If they're not at war then Andrey has time to kill, probably just let them loose on a ship and give them some sweets.

If a war breaks out, Bryant will literally toss himself into the bay, because that means a ton of paperwork, and possibly dozens of trials for traitorous Lord's.

Understandable.

Andrey would probably fish him out if possible.

He would not be able to raise the two children so guess they'd be shipped off to Riverrun.

Understandable.

Andrey would probably fish him out if possible.

He would not be able to raise the two children so guess they'd be shipped off to Riverrun.
Bryant asks the King's Justice to chop his head off as punishments for the smallest things, like arriving to a meeting late or spilling wine on the floor, only to be denied death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back