• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Songbird500

Current King, Maekar Targaryen the First of His Name who reigned from 221AC- 233AC.
As the fourth son of Daeron II Targaryen and Queen Myriah Martell he never expected to become king but served as a solder, making him harsh and quick to condemn.
Married to Lady Dyanna Dayne he has four sons and two daughters. Daeron, Aerion, Aemon, Daella, Aegon and Rhae.

221AC is when we begin our story, our King is 45 and trouble stirs with his children.

This is just the potential starting point of this roleplay and if there is enough interes and discussion i will either expand upon the lore or change the sceneario all together. There will be an option to play as the Targaryen family but obviously, seeing as there are historical guidelines you will be limited in some of your choices. With the other houses, again, historical guidelines will be in play but I have no objection to you having some fun with your decisions and even creating your own lesser house.
Let me know if you're interested and if so, we can begin talks about who you would like to roleplay as or if there is a different time you would like this to be set in.
MinTea MinTea Is also my partner in crime in all this ! :)

Hello all, I am introducing myself as I will most likely handle questions and queries. As I am more active on here, it should not take me long to reply to you; up to three days at max, but even then that is a stretch!

*kicks down door* SOMEBODY SAY GAME OF THRONES?! I'm totally up for this! Mind if I claim Lord/King Stark?

I like your enthusiasm ! XD The Current Lord in the North is William Stark, he was married to Lyanne Glover and they had one child, Brandon. She however, died during childbirth but William remarried to Melantha Blackwood and they had two children, Edwyle and Jocelyn. William does however, die in 226AC and is succeeded by his son Edwyle. Is there any other Stark you would be interested in playing or would you be okay to roleplay as William?

At current there isn't much on the small council, only Ser Brynden Rivers as Hand of the King, but I can look more into certain houses if there are any you're interested in? And like I said before I can always move the time stamp if that makes things easier?

At current there isn't much on the small council, only Ser Brynden Rivers as Hand of the King, but I can look more into certain houses if there are any you're interested in? And like I said before I can always move the time stamp if that makes things easier?
Do we need to play premade characters? Not really sure I'm into that.
And I destroyed that notion.
Don't you have a war to wage?

About how old are the Stark children, exactly? I can definitely play William. I would also be interested in playing a Tully.

Brandon died at age 3, and there isnt much on when Edwyle or Joyce is born but Joyce is a little older than Edwyle. There isn't much on the Tully's so you can probably play that however you want

Last edited:
I shall be making a chart with the characters and houses available. Some houses will have required characters which will/may need to be played; others houses will be free range in which you create your character.

For anyone that sees this, which houses would you want? We have basic characters already, but don't want to finalize things right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back