• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy GAME OF THRONES

Chan

I'm a young aspiring writer who has been encapsulated by the game of thrones series and I would love to start a roleplay involving two original characters or members of the cast (Preferably one male and one female) if that at all sounds interesting feel free to PM me; we would create a plot and then quickly get right into things.

I generally play any of the main male canons (Jon, Jaime, Ned, Robb, etc.) and a plethora of OC’s. An RP that involves multiples genres is my favorite but I’m honestly open to anything. A person who could play Daenerys would be awesome but any character, Canon or OC, is fine with me.

Last edited:
I usually play male roles, but I would not mind playing a female role if need be (actually, I'd really like to play a GOT female character because characters like Arya and Ygritte are some of my favorites). Where exactly in Westeros would you want to set the roleplay? The North? Kings Landing? Anywhere else?
Also would you have a preference for the time period? Like before Robert's Rebellion? Or during the time in which the books/ series is set in?

I usually play male roles, but I would not mind playing a female role if need be (actually, I'd really like to play a GOT female character because characters like Arya and Ygritte are some of my favorites). Where exactly in Westeros would you want to set the roleplay? The North? Kings Landing? Anywhere else?
Also would you have a preference for the time period? Like before Robert's Rebellion? Or during the time in which the books/ series is set in?
If you could play a female that would be great and I was thinking just after Robert won the iron throne. Ned Stark will have just had Robb during the time I was thinking.

The setting I was hoping to be the North

Sounds great! It is an interesting time period to play with and write about.
Also, the North sounds good. Now we have a time and a place! Would you prefer to utilize an OC or perhaps a canonical character? I'd personally like to use an OC female if that'd be okay.

Sounds great! It is an interesting time period to play with and write about.
Also, the North sounds good. Now we have a time and a place! Would you prefer to utilize an OC or perhaps a canonical character? I'd personally like to use an OC female if that'd be okay.
Yeah that sounds fine and I think my character will be original as well

I'm a young aspiring writer who has been encapsulated by the game of thrones series and I would love to start a roleplay involving two original characters or members of the cast (Preferably one male and one female) if that at all sounds interesting feel free to PM me; we would create a plot and then quickly get right into things.

I generally play any of the main male canons (Jon, Jaime, Ned, Robb, etc.) and a plethora of OC’s. An RP that involves multiples genres is my favorite but I’m honestly open to anything. A person who could play Danerys would be awesome but any character, Canon or OC, is fine with me.
Bump

Could you please PM me? I am relatively new here to the site, just joined today actually. I am unable to create new PM's at the moment, as I haven't met the ten post requirement just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back