• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy GAME OF THRONES

I would be interested in playing GoT :) I don't copy characters well, so I'd probably need to play an OC.... I'm certainly willing to give it a try, though! --I can't PM just yet... otherwise I would have started with that... hehe.... If you're still looking for a Dani, I can give it a shot and attempt her. :)
I would absolutely love that!

Hi hi!

I am super interested in participating in this game of thrones roleplay with you if you're still interested. :) (Only con is that I have seen one season of GOTs) (But we can make a 1x1 of our own that resembles it if you're interested? )

Happy Holidays,
Sprouhtt

(Let me know if you're still interested by PM or just tagging me) :P

☆ hello !! i'd be really happy to do this, if you're still looking for a partner ? i'd prefer to play a female original character. i can try a female canon if you'd like, but i'm so afraid of messing up their personalities, so it's not my favorite thing. if you'd like, we could start up a pm to discuss. ☆

☆ hello !! i'd be really happy to do this, if you're still looking for a partner ? i'd prefer to play a female original character. i can try a female canon if you'd like, but i'm so afraid of messing up their personalities, so it's not my favorite thing. if you'd like, we could start up a pm to discuss. ☆
Please Pm me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back