• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Game of Thrones? Yes Please!

Rusty of Shackleford

Nine Thousand Club
Hey there, RPN! Long time no see! (Just kidding, I have no life and practically live here to escape the existential nightmare that is my life.) Anyways, moving on from that, I'm really craving Game of Thrones right now (honestly I'm always craving it. Just in various degrees of "eh, RPing it would be cool" to "If I don't RP this right now, I will kill my entire family, and then myself.) So yeah! I'm actually gonna give a bit of info on myself, and the things I like in an RP. Then give the pairings. Please PM me if interested! Though if you just joined and can't yet, feel free to post here! Anyways, in the words of Mario, let's-a go!

About me:
  • I am 500000 years old. And yes, I was there when the dinasours died.
  • I'm free almost every day, especially weekends
  • I'm on whenever I can be (as I said)
  • I'm open to a lot. But I do follow site rules
  • My replies vary in length, usually with my partner. But if I could choose, I'd probably say 1-3 paragraphs. I prefer to get things going.
Now, onto my RP info!
  • I prefer to play male characters. I can also play canons, who I will list below.
  • Romance is a must. I just can't get into an RP without it. I only do MxF, so be advised.
  • I adore family themes! Having kids, pregnancies, all that stuff.
  • My character's vary in terms of personality. Though in Game of Thrones, I tend to make less heroic characters. People who have accepted that the world as a cruel, unfair place, often being broken and cynical while still deeply caring for others.
Pairings: I mainly double in GoT RPs nowadays when it comes to canons. Basically, you play a Canon character for my OC, and in exchange, I play a Canon for your OC. Anyways, here it is! Italicized is what I'm craving!

Who I'd Like You to Play:
Sansa (Pleeassse! I once spent a month obsessively searching for someone to a her for me, and I nearly lost it!)

Arya (When she's older, of course.)

Myra (If you're familiar with the Telltale series, of course.)

Who I Can Play: It depends! Though personally, I prefer either Robb or Jon, as I have the most experience with them, and the plot I have involves them. Speaking of which, the plot!

Plot: Something that takes place post series, definitely. Not too sure what it would be exactly, but I do have a few OCs I can try! Honestly, it's an open book!

EDIT: I'm having post-series depression. Added new plot. My Discord is Rusty of Shackleford#0848

Last edited:
OoOooOoo! This is right up my ally! I am a huge fan of GoT and would love to play Arya for you! I could do Sansa too, but Arya would be my first choice. Let me know if you are still looking!

Hey, there! I sent you a friend request; I think we could have a lot of fun together! I'm more than happy to write Sansa for you, as well! Game of Thrones is ALL that's on my mind right now. I'm happy to give samples over Discord (although I somehow always end up playing the dudes, so I don't have many Sansa samples. Sorry about that!). I've been writing for 15+ years and I'm happiest when we can focus on character development and plot. Action is fun, but slice of life and family is fun, too. Lemme know if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back