• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Possibly a cousin or uncle. It somewhat depends on the ages of the other characters — as in, which is a better fit, a thirtysomething cousin or uncle?

And if neither of those relatives work then maybe a lowborn master of horse or master-at-arms.

Possibly a cousin or uncle. It somewhat depends on the ages of the other characters — as in, which is a better fit, a thirtysomething cousin or uncle?

And if neither of those relatives work then maybe a lowborn master of horse or master-at-arms.
We could definitely use a relative, my dude!

Uncle would work.

I'm going to assume my character would be 23 or thereabouts. Unless Keggee had something specific in mind.

Some details to work out before we get started — House sigil? House colors? House words? Which House we're sworn to? Commonly seen features of our House, such as hair color and build.

And we should probably settle on what side House Harper took during Robert's Rebellion.

MrThe MrThe Thinking 40's with the age kids.

OOC will be up tomorrow unless life gets in the way. I'm still looking on the sigil and colors that appeal to me.

*The house sided with Robert with thier Tully overlord

* Not sure on fathers build but the mother is dark haired with blue eyes.

*Typical build with men tends to be average height with a bit more muscle. The women are a bit buxom but also opinated
Bone2pick Bone2pick You could be a bastard brother too. Anything you want. I will be playing the lady of the house if you want to colb .

MrThe MrThe Thinking 40's with the age kids.

OOC will be up tomorrow unless life gets in the way. I'm still looking on the sigil and colors that appeal to me.

*The house sided with Robert with thier Tully overlord

* Not sure on fathers build but the mother is dark haired with blue eyes.

*Typical build with men tends to be average height with a bit more muscle. The women are a bit buxom but also opinated
Bone2pick Bone2pick You could be a bastard brother too. Anything you want. I will be playing the lady of the house if you want to colb .
I'm thinking a Golden Harp but what other colors we choose aren't too big a deal and the Father is a pretty stocky fellow with cinnamon colored hair and brown eyes with flecks of gold. He primarily uses a Longbow, though is also pretty good with a mace or warhammer.

Bone2pick Bone2pick Yes. She married in from a house in The Vale. She is distant kin from House Royce.
Neat so she is of First Men stock. I'm thinking that the Harper's signature weapon will be the Bow but that it is a recent thing brought on by me. Basically I'm thinking that it's better to conserve our troops by fighting at range or behind castle walls.

I need to decide what House my character's wife will hail from. My preference is for a Riverlands' House.

If someone comes in and wants that role before the roleplay starts, then sure. I'll adjust. But I'm going to create her asap so that my character's backstory can take shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back