• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
There is no solid name as of yet. I'm fixing to crash but if anyone has one they'd like to share by all means.

I've been thinking. Why don't we just do for the Ruby Ford and Crossroads Inn what the Freys did to the Twins? It's a major possible crossing at the important location of the Trident. We could raise a chain across the River and charge a Toll too.

House Harper of Harp's Gate sits a little way past Ruby Ford Ford on the Green Fork, giving travelers a less expensive crossing than what would be extracted at the Twins. Creating a mutual disdain between the two houses. How far the bad blood goes is unknown though.

Harp's Gate is a decent sized keep sitting in the middle of the Green Fork, giving the Harpers a sizable defensive advantage. The bridge guarded by a gate of Harper men that won't open unless the toll is extracted.

House Harper had a Valyarian steel blade but it had been broken in the War of the Nine Penny Kings. Green Eye, the house's ancestral blade had been broke in three. A reminder of the house's glorious past. It is kept on private display in the Lord Harper's private study.

This what I'm thinking.

House Harper of Harp's Gate sits a little way past Ruby Ford Ford on the Green Fork, giving travelers a less expensive crossing than what would be extracted at the Twins. Creating a mutual disdain between the two houses. How far the bad blood goes is unknown though.

Harp's Gate is a decent sized keep sitting in the middle of the Green Fork, giving the Harpers a sizable defensive advantage. The bridge guarded by a gate of Harper men that won't open unless the toll is extracted.

House Harper had a Valyarian steel blade but it had been broken in the War of the Nine Penny Kings. Green Eye, the house's ancestral blade had been broke in three. A reminder of the house's glorious past. It is kept on private display in the Lord Harper's private study.

This what I'm thinking.
Awesome! I love it!

This what I'm thinking.
Could we change the name of the Sword? I don't like the name Green Eye. Otherwise, I love it. Maybe it could be a more musical type name?

Everything is up the air and changeable at the moment. Until I post the OOC everything is up for debate. OOC probably won't be up for another day or two just FYI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back