• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Keggee311

I'm not gonna be fancy but I want to start a roleplay based on a Game of Thrones. The setting will be based on the family life of one of the houses of Westeros. Dealing with the violence and politics of the seven kingdoms.

Ideally, I would want to start with the War of the Five Kings but I'm open to any particular time. A family in the Riverlands, Westerlands, The North, The Reach would be the most ideal starts. Any questions or thoughts please let me know.

Why is it LGTBQ Friendly when it's in Westeros? Isn't that frowned upon in most places? (Dorne excluded)

I am always up for Game of Thrones roleplays.

So, we are all to be part of the same noble family?

I am always up for Game of Thrones roleplays.

So, we are all to be part of the same noble family?
Yes, but you don't have to be explicity be apart of the family though. Captain of the guard, maester, etc.. I would like at least an heir and the lady of the house before non-family member roles first.

Personally, I think a Riverlands House would be interesting, since they're receiving the brunt of the war.

That's what I'm thinking too. There is so much that could happen in the Riverlands.

At best the house can summon up 2000 soldiers if they strain themselves so fairly minor yea. I don't mind on twins just make sure everything is good with who you are thinking with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back