• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Game OF Thrones RP

Which Idea?

• Game Of Thrones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • General Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well I was planning on having a House known for mounted archers and such (similar to Temujai in the Ranger's Apprentice series if anyone's read that), if I do end up joining.

Or Archers in general.

I loved rangers apprentice. Never finished the series though I wanted to ugh....

ClouseBlackEye said:
True...but still horses are dumb.....Super easy to scare and what not.
Have you seen trained horses? Ever?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Sea ability and horses don't go well together, but whatevs.
Hottest women lol
It's horse breeding. Besides, peeps need to get around. I'm basically doing a sea wary Dorne. So I call dibs.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Have you seen trained horses? Ever?

It's horse breeding. Besides, peeps need to get around. I'm basically doing a sea wary Dorne. So I call dibs.

[/QUOTE]
Alrighty. :P

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]Well I was planning on having a House known for mounted archers and such (similar to Temujai in the Ranger's Apprentice series if anyone's read that), if I do end up joining.

Or Archers in general.

[/QUOTE]
Ok!

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Alrighty. :P
Ok!
Good, so now Dorne is off limits people! Find your own smexy group of awesome!!

Anyway, when can we set this up. I am on break but I have finals in a few days. Sooooo, you got a ETA?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Good, so now Dorne is off limits people! Find your own smexy group of awesome!!Anyway, when can we set this up. I am on break but I have finals in a few days. Sooooo, you got a ETA?

[/QUOTE]
Probably Monday. I'm busy this weekend.

Hello all, I have seen that you have lost hope. Do not fear, the Guru is here. I have created my own RP AU GoT website, and I shall happily provide you all with the link. The name of the website is Oracle of Dawn, good luck. Hope to see you all there.

Signed, Guru of Essos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back