• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Game OF Thrones RP

Which Idea?

• Game Of Thrones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • General Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
*Chuckling*

There will NOT be dragons. The Fields Of Fire is not something I want to repeat.

Although a group of people based off the wildlings might be... interesting. Raiders from the Far North or some shiz. Some island up there.

Oh good

I'm just

really

really

into the idea of a good low fantasy political intrigue minus all the mystical bullshit RP

That'd be some trippy shit

since

unless I've fucked up my knowledge

planet still has to spin on its pole.

Atom said:
Oh good
I'm just

really

really

into the idea of a good low fantasy political intrigue minus all the mystical bullshit RP
No worries! No mystical bullshit! The world will just be a little strange. Wierd seasons, West and East Pole, ETC

Derp do we have to make a House? Could we join another house or be bandits?

Atom said:
That'd be some trippy shit
since

unless I've fucked up my knowledge

planet still has to spin on its pole.
WHICH MEANS WE SPIN SIDEWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

ClouseBlackEye said:
Derp do we have to make a House? Could we join another house or be bandits?
I would honestly prefer if everyone made a house. Atleast one. Although you can do whatever the hell you want with your other characters.

ALSO, THERE ARE RELIGIONS, BUT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOUR GODS APPEAR IN RP. *Glares at certain people* You could recieve a "Vision", and there could be "Prophecies", but 9.9/10 they're false, and when they aren't they are lucky guesses. YOur character could say "Le gods told me House {Insert name} Will dominate the continent" and it won't happen just because you said that.

Sorry Maggy The Frog, no character-dooming prophecies for you.

Hmmm so I'm thinking of a couple of houses and I'm staring on the symbols. Perhaps a dragon (single headed xD ) and a fox

Also how will we decide on the maim big gun houses? Personally I think we should have a poll. Like 4-6 big houses and also vote which house will be the main rulers (if we are doing that)

Though it's just an idea on what to do xD

Did a little research.

East and west pole could only be your magnetic poles. Geo poles have to be north and south I believe because the planet needs to spin on its axis correctly to sustain a suitable combat climate for life.

Mockingbird said:
Hmmm so I'm thinking of a couple of houses and I'm staring on the symbols. Perhaps a dragon (single headed xD ) and a fox
Also how will we decide on the maim big gun houses? Personally I think we should have a poll. Like 4-6 big houses and also vote which house will be the main rulers (if we are doing that)

Though it's just an idea on what to do xD
Good idea. First off, is ANYONE INTERESTED IN BEING THE RULING HOUSE?

Also, we need to straight up decide if we will allow an Aegon/Dany sort of story line, like, the current ruling house took the position from the last ruling house, who's heirs are running around.

Atom said:
Did a little research.
East and west pole could only be your magnetic poles. Geo poles have to be north and south I believe because the planet needs to spin on its axis correctly to sustain a suitable combat climate for life.
Fuck science.

Let's wait a bit before deciding who's ruling? Get some base planning done?

little timmy said fuck science...so I gave him a lesson on inertia.. . With the front of a bus...

Atom said:
Let's wait a bit before deciding who's ruling? Get some base planning done?
little timmy said fuck science...so I gave him a lesson on inertia.. . With the front of a bus...
You must be as fun at parties as a Frey is at a wedding.

I'm not particularly interested in ruling, but the latter story sorta sounds cool. It'd depend on what I can do/if I can branch off into a separate continent or island chain? >.>. . .

Perhaps once we have a good list of houses we can decide which sounds best for ruling xD I mean we can make houses but don't have to be from them ~

TheAncientCenturion said:
I'm not particularly interested in ruling, but the latter story sorta sounds cool. It'd depend on what I can do/if I can branch off into a separate continent or island chain? >.>. . .
I will make a few alternate continents for our neighbiors.

Mockingbird said:
Perhaps once we have a good list of houses we can decide which sounds best for ruling xD I mean we can make houses but don't have to be from them ~
That's a good idea. Everyone interested in this RP, should submit BASIC IDEAS, for houses, and we could choose the best ruler from those who want to rule.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I will make a few alternate continents for our neighbiors.
That's a good idea. Everyone interested in this RP, should submit BASIC IDEAS, for houses, and we could choose the best ruler from those who want to rule.
Cool cool! Is this all being updated in the OP, or will it just be present whenever the thread is made ._.?

TheAncientCenturion said:
Cool cool! Is this all being updated in the OP, or will it just be present whenever the thread is made ._.?
Derp update as we go?

Pffft

You overestimate the lazy bastard

HAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA

HAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh shit that was good..

How's combat going to work...Because well death can be achieved from by an infection from a cut of a sword...

Nah don't worry

He'll pull the same shit he did in another RP

He'll get me super vested in this and I'll end up doing all the boring organizational shit

Just like last time....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back