• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game of Thrones: House Harper a tale of fate

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Frankly, the people who run Westeros are a bunch of morons. If anything, the Rebellion was a good thing. The Targaryen's are an unsustainable dynasty. They would have burnt out anyways. It's just the man who replaced them was a drunkard.

Roderick used to imagine what it would be like to have a family, but has accepted the Harpers as all the family he needs.

Regardless, Robb Stark swore to marry a Frey and he slighted them by marrying the first Tart to wet his whistle. He was bound to be betrayed by them. But hey, that isn't set in stone, at least not right now.

Regardless, Robb Stark swore to marry a Frey and he slighted them by marrying the first Tart to wet his whistle. He was bound to be betrayed by them. But hey, that isn't set in stone, at least not right now.
Fuck the Frey's. Seriously.

Thanks Rylen. *Wonders if Lord Harper has something in his eye.*
You're like my...uncle that isn't my uncle.

Rylen would most likely try and keep the House neutral, possibly be as professional as possible so no one wants them gone.

Fuck the Frey's. Seriously.

You're like my...uncle that isn't my uncle.

Rylen would most likely try and keep the House neutral, possibly be as professional as possible so no one wants them gone.
Oh yeah, on that the Harper's are unanimous, the Freys are scum and deserve to die to the last, but it doesn't mean that Robb shouldn't have smelt the STANK of Betrayal from miles away.

Oh yeah, on that the Harper's are unanimous, the Freys are scum and deserve to die to the last, but it doesn't mean that Robb shouldn't have smelt the STANK of Betrayal from miles away.
Now... I'm not saying we should fuck over the Frey's...but what if we lower our tole even further, and allow anyone to cross, regardless of their side. We'd become so valuable that no one would dare try and attack us.

Now... I'm not saying we should fuck over the Frey's...but what if we lower our tole even further, and allow anyone to cross, regardless of their side. We'd become so valuable that no one would dare try and attack us.
Or we could be targeted by one or both sides for allowing free passage across the Green Fork

She has the support of the Unsullied, Three Dragons, the Priesthood of Rhllor, and I think she still has some Dothraki with her. The Unsullied and Dragons are good anywhere, but the support of the Rhllor Priesthood is far more valuable in Essos.

Well yeah, also I think that Daenerys should ignore Westeros and conquer Essos instead. That's where her power base lies and she already conquered one city at least.
I agree with this. Mainly because I find the clash of lords and armies less interesting when dragons are present. I guess it's because they completely dominate the battles they're in.

I agree with this. Mainly because I find the clash of lords and armies less interesting when dragons are present. I guess it's because they completely dominate the battles they're in.
Besides, it will be a great nod to Aegon the Conqueror.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back