• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game of Thrones: House Harper a tale of fate

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
*Stands up Straight and pats Shoulder* I know you'll do me proud son, you always have. And as for you my beautiful wife, I should say you raised the finest men in Westeros though you married only me. *Chuckles*

O, is there a specific posting order btw?

also, just to establish some brief relationships here, i mentioned in the CS that Gannet grew up with the boys due to both similar age and that you know, he's gonna be working for them some day anyway. So despite what a weirdo he is, I guess there would be some casual familiarity there??

As for pigeon, I get the feeling that maybe she and Rylen would get on pretty well? She's a chatty sort, and it sounds like he needs to complain about his parents to somebody haha

No probs if you wanna have their relationship with the Feeny's purely professional tho, was just pondering and brainstorming 👍👍

O, is there a specific posting order btw?

also, just to establish some brief relationships here, i mentioned in the CS that Gannet grew up with the boys due to both similar age and that you know, he's gonna be working for them some day anyway. So despite what a weirdo he is, I guess there would be some casual familiarity there??

As for pigeon, I get the feeling that maybe she and Rylen would get on pretty well? She's a chatty sort, and it sounds like he needs to complain about his parents to somebody haha

No probs if you wanna have their relationship with the Feeny's purely professional tho, was just pondering and brainstorming 👍👍
That all sounds good! Rylen's naturally kind of friendly despite his shyness, so he definitely gets along well with Pidge!

No posting order just want to get everyone's first posts in before we get everything rolling.

Sweet!! I’ll have mine done by tonight 👍🏽👍🏽

My plan so far is to have Barris at Harpers Gate keeping an eye on things there, although I probs won’t do a post for him unless he’s directly needed or included with something.

Otherwise the siblings will be helpin out with the Harper lads at the tourney. Pigeons gonna be hyped to see the sights ;0

Sweet!! I’ll have mine done by tonight 👍🏽👍🏽

My plan so far is to have Barris at Harpers Gate keeping an eye on things there, although I probs won’t do a post for him unless he’s directly needed or included with something.

Otherwise the siblings will be helpin out with the Harper lads at the tourney. Pigeons gonna be hyped to see the sights ;0
Pssst, Pidgeon... I'll give you some sword lessons if you go and get me some more arrows.

“Mmmm. Alright. But proper swords this time! Not those dummy practice ones...”

Yeah sorry, I was just having a family outing Monday. I'll have the first Jousting post up by the end of the day.

Oh ok, then you can make the first post about the Joust, right now I've got to work.

Course not!! I figured I'd wait now until we're at the joust, since the siblings would just be standing around doing their best waitress impressions at the feast.

I had it in my head that Gannett would help with his Lordship and Pigeon could sort out the boys on her own at first until Gannett finished up and came to help. Probs be aeighteen year old girl just helping an older man get dressed haha

Course not!! I figured I'd wait now until we're at the joust, since the siblings would just be standing around doing their best waitress impressions at the feast.

I had it in my head that Gannett would help with his Lordship and Pigeon could sort out the boys on her own at first until Gannett finished up and came to help. Probs be aeighteen year old girl just helping an older man get dressed haha
Alright. Sounds good!

I just realised I said "Corse not!" When I should have said, "Of Course!"

CAN U TELL I HAVE BEEN AWAKE TOO LONG FRIENDS 🙃

Users who are viewing this thread

Back