• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game of Thrones: House Harper a tale of fate

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Made my characters!! Hope they're ok, if I've made a mistake or assumed something I shouldn't have please just let me know.

I plan to have Pigeon as more of my main character, but they work somewhat as a pair so I thought it'd make sense to just have both.
Might make a NPC of their dad barris too, since he's Lord Henry's main Aid and all??

Made my characters!! Hope they're ok, if I've made a mistake or assumed something I shouldn't have please just let me know.

I plan to have Pigeon as more of my main character, but they work somewhat as a pair so I thought it'd make sense to just have both.
Might make a NPC of their dad barris too, since he's Lord Henry's main Aid and all??
I like them! Welcome aboard!

Everything is looking good guys. I will try and crank out another post on the home front here soon. After everyone has posted once go ahead and post at will.

Perfectly fine except that no lowborn would ever become a Squire. You might perform all the same functions but you'd be called something else, such as a manservant or a Page. I know I'm nitpicky, please forgive me. I really like the characters. Terrier B Terrier B

Woooo, glad they are all fine and Dandy. I'll read up and probs get a post goin myself tomorrow. Beg pardon in advance if I ask some silly sounding questions to help catch up on things!! 🌞

Perfectly fine except that no lowborn would ever become a Squire. You might perform all the same functions but you'd be called something else, such as a manservant or a Page. I know I'm nitpicky, please forgive me. I really like the characters. Terrier B Terrier B

No no it's cool! Honestly, correct me if I get something wrong, my Lore's not 100% haha.

I figured Squire would be a bit too high up, cause a squire's like, a Knight in training isn't it? I sprinkled a few other words and titles in there like Aide or Assistant just to be a bit more general just in case. I think Aide's a more suitable name for what the Feeny's do? 🌞

Lol ok, no problem, yeah an Aide or Assistant is the perfect name for what they do.

Would aides have stayed at the castle or gone to assist their Lord and his sons at the tourney?

I would say that since the two sons do not currently have a page or squire to assist them that they would need an Aide of some sort.

Ohhhh yass. Lets give the Feenys something to do. I think I might whip up an NPC sheet for their Dad Barris too, since he's Lord Henry's main Aide perhaps?

I would think that Barris would be like the Head Butler or Head Steward so he's probably at home.

I thought it could happen, it was just rare? After all, smallfolk become hedge knights from time to time. You'd think they'd have to be squires first.

Oooo. Perhaps dear old Pidge can dare to dream after all... ;0

I mean, it's rare as heck. Both a lowborn becoming a knight and a woman becoming a knight. Much less a lowborn woman becoming one.

True. Anything is possible if you try hard and believe in yourself. But yeah, it would be pretty dang rare. It would take a very liberal knight, lol.

Not sure how it works in Westeros, but it often required the permission of the knights Liege Lord in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back