• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game of Thrones: House Harper a tale of fate

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm gonna give it a day or two see if anyone else joins before starting. Anybthoghys on where to start specially please share. It give me a little bit of time to create Arren's bethrothed.

I will get us up and going soon. Tonight if my boys behave, tomorrow if they act up. I like the idea of building up. Or we could start with the tourney of the hand.

Here's the start I'm thinking of. Henry and the boys went to Kings Landing for the tourney. Not wanting to spend too much they left Jeyne and Maynard for castle upkeep and any guests they might of had.

Any thoughts?

Here's the start I'm thinking of. Henry and the boys went to Kings Landing for the tourney. Not wanting to spend too much they left Jeyne and Maynard for castle upkeep and any guests they might of had.

Any thoughts?
Sounds great.

Any thoughts?
What is the name of Jeyne's previous House?

In truth I was thinking Royce of the gates but that might be messing too much with lore.
Lol do you love houses with First Men Ancestry or something? We are allied to the Blackwoods, claim descent from House Mudd, and are in General not very Andal. But really it only depends on whether House Royce of the Gates has many named characters.

IMG-2655.jpg

My submission for our House words.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back