• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Game of Thrones & Canon/OC Doubling ♔

vanillamoon

a heart made fullmetal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi, Luna here! I'm making this thread to advertise specifically for my current craving. I haven't written for Game of Thrones in years but I seriously miss it. I haven't seen the show since the (awful) series finale, but I watched season 1-5 multiple times over. I haven't watched House of the Dragon yet and I'm currently on book two of ASOIAF. I've also played the Telltale game! <3

I'm looking to write an OC against Jon Snow specifically. In return, I can write for whoever you'd like besides Ramsay or Joffrey (in a romantic pairing, at least. I'm totally fine with writing them as actual villains). If you're simply an amazing writer, I might make an exception. You can try and convince me, if you really want. AU friendly, so I'm completely fine with making changes to the story wherever we see fit.

🗡Requirements🗡

• 18+ only (I'm 25 y/o so it's just a comfortability thing)​
  • Adv. lit - Novella. No one liners, at least give me a few paragraphs to work with.
  • Canon/OC pairings and doubling.
  • M/F or F// pairings. No M// for main pairings.
  • Be okay with playing side characters when called for.
  • I prefer to roleplay in PMs or Google Docs.
  • OOC chat and plotting/headcanoning!
  • Slow burn romance is a must. Also a fan of drama and politics (duh lol, it is Game of Thrones).
  • I will NOT roleplay with cishet men.
  • My response times vary so please bare with me. Feel free to check in if I go a week or so without replying.
  • Relatively ghost friendly. I'd prefer if you didn't, but I won't hate you or anything lol

Hi ! Would you be interested in talking about an eventual pairing in dms ? I'd be pretty interested if you were as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back