Grey-folk Lemon Eater
Salutations fellow scholars! My name is Galier Faithe, and I am in search of others to write invigorating (and sometimes rather spicy) narratives with! What you must know is that I am rather capricious, and therefore am constantly looking for new stories to create! Basically, I am willing to participate in any variety of tale. For more in-depth information, read the literature below!
As I said, no topic is off-limits! I love all genres! A lifetime of exploration has taught me that all people and things hold an infinite beauty. If you have something I have not listed, please do bring it to my attention.
Length is no challenge for me. As long as we agree on a limit for our responses, I don't care! Obviously, you can only fit so much into piece by piece conversations, but if we agree to write 500 or 800 or whatever amount of words, then we should do our best to achieve that. I once wrote an anthology about citrus fruits on an infinite scroll that wound up spanning the entire height of Ilmorry tower! Good times.
Okay next, I am fully LGBTQ+ friendly! I myself am a proud member of the community and am accepting of any gender/sexuality pairing for any of my pairings. (I'm unfamiliar with furries but as a curious intellectual, I'll try anything once. I once met a real werewolf who still felt the need to wear a fursuit. He was a fine chap. Gave me lemons for cheap.)
And of course, I am a slave to romance. So if you want something to be less spicy, make sure to bring it up. Don't misunderstand, I am perfectly capable of writing and enjoying platonic or simply non-romantic relationships such as beast x human, but I definitely am skewed towards romance, so definitely let me know your own preferences!!
I would also love to know about your characters, so if you would like to build a narrative around a character of yours or mine just let me know! Sometimes one heroine, villain, or simple character can span a multitude of stories or even worlds!
Investigator x villain
soldier x soldier
beast x human
super power x super power (MHA style)
college student x college student
corporate employee x boss
demon x human or witch or anything really XD
supernatural entity x human / witch x beast (werewolf or some other creature of magic)
Witch x witch
Experienced survivor x novice
superhero x human
super villain x super villain
superhero x super villain.
These next pairings are gory/violent/have a higher potential to be dark. I put the blinder there if you're less inclined towards that genre. I realize the dim reaches of the subconscious are full of terrors and lemons, but after centuries of existence on this plane. I have learned to bend them to my will to smith some of the finest tales. I also realize that many others are less inclined to explore terrors and lemons, and that is perfectly fine as well.
serial killer x object of obsession
serial killer x serial killer
hangman x convict
slave x slave (Roman times)
Gladiator x Gladiator (Roman times)
Horror spirit x victim
body-less, all-powerful, all knowing being (like a djinn) x human
Pirate x pirate
pirate x captive
pirate x soldier (british)
Satan x ww1 soldier
Psychic x serial killer
Investigator x serial killer
Captive serial Killer x psychologist
Most of these are quite simple, but just because there isn't much there doesn't mean I don't like them. Also if you have an idea or a spin on one of mine, tell me! I love new ideas! Also, I'd love to play any of my pairings that make sense in these scenarios! Or any of yours as well!! After a long life of recording the various stories, sights, lemons, and experiences I have had, heard, and seen, I have come to the conclusion that two minds together can create worlds beyond the imagination of just one. Please, let me know if you agree.
Human civilization has spread out over the galaxy and space travel, especially for military and corporate purposes, is very common and has produced a lot of jobs. Characters would be soldiers, workers on corporate ships, or some combination. They'd be traveling to terraform a planet or get to the front lines, you get the idea. Though I have come across many amazing things in my travels, the vast reaches of the universe are still as much of a mystery to me as they are to you. Shall we explore them together? Let me know.
The supernatural has become a commonplace thing. Witches, humans, monsters, demons, and deities roam together on one earth and are all aware of each other. They have the same mechanics as the human world (riches = power, power = power, power = influence, less power = weaker, weakness as a race = discrimination / you get the point) Almost anything could happen in this world and I've been craving to play a dragon in an ancient lost dragon x investigator / geologist / researcher. (This actually reflects the world around 2500 B.C., before the great purge, when humans still lived alongside the magic world.)
Nuclear / Solar Burst / Climate apocalypse earth where the characters are struggling to survive in a wasteland. The story would be along the lines of a long journey to a coast of a country or they'd be living bunker life. There are many possibilities with this one, such as mutated lemon creatures that eat sand and hazardous waste, and are slowly become small nuclear bombs that cover the world in a cloud of lemon zest! I had a dream like that once.
An SCP styled role play or even one in that universe would be quite enticing! We would most likely take on the roles of doctors or maybe even members of the 05 council. I could even imagine playing an SCP each or SCP x doctor. That's up for discussion.
Okay so, this list is pretty straight forward and unbending!!! Also, I'll note that all of these rules, you should also expect them to be followed by me as well.
1. No unrealistic wordplay unless that is part of the mechanics of the story like human x djinn (ie. a human gets shot but does things like sprint and/or keep up in a fight that someone who's bleeding out couldn't possibly do.) Once, a rather nasty goblin fellow tried to convince me that he could survive having his head cut off. This proved untrue, at my disgust. And at his peril.
2. Out of character conversation is a must. I personally feel that an RP without it isn't nearly as fun (what I mean by this is that we should be very verbal and always ask questions. A partial to this is also being friends while RPing. This is the only rule that's a bit flexible (But I do enjoy finding new companions to share tales with).
3. Grammar and punctuation are absolutely required. I know spelling mistakes can happen, but they won't as much if you spellcheck. As a member of one of the old races, syntax holds a very important place in my heart. Word or punctuate a spell incorrectly, and you could end your own life, or worse.
4. This is partial to rule 2 (But unbending). Be nice, please. I have terrible self-esteem that has only been made worse by eons of lonely travel. I would appreciate some consideration towards this request.
5. This is the last but most definitely not the least. It's partial to rule 3 as well. Please don't ghost me. If you need to leave, just tell me. I'm no way going to try and talk you out of it. I just dislike waiting for weeks still expecting a response. I once was stood up by an Illyrian poet in the city of Aver'dun. He didn't make it to his next birthday, I can tell you that.
6. Unless we discuss it I'd like to have each of us post at least once a week minimum. Anything more than that is welcome though! Some tales must be left to prosper over time, but many must be quickly developed and put forth as to make sure that the essence of the story is properly recorded.
If you read this far, I truly hope you will contact me. Either by Falcon or other means is your choice.