• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Galaxy Busters

YoungX

Hue Master

Mictlantia's Space Fortress
Mictlantia sits on his throne as he simply stares forward as stoic as can be. The large door opens and reveals a short robed alien walking towards him with a staff. It appears to possess a very large white beard and only has one eye. Its skin is green and shows signs of age.

???: My lord I have found high energy readings on a planet within one of the smaller galaxies. It is called… Earth and is inhabited by human beings. They are not as advanced as other planets however they still possess a population level of C.

Mictlantia: Earth, a quaint name for a planet. [Stands up] Very well. I shall send my forces to Earth so that I can acquire this energy for myself. These human beings shall spend their last days in ignorance until they realize everything will be taken from them.

Behind one of the pillars there is another alien who is appearing to be hiding from them. This one wears a tattered cloak and such features cannot be seen. He would stay absolutely still as his heads tilts a bit in order to hear the conversation.

Mictlantia: Before we do… I’d like to take care of the intruder hiding among us. *Mictlantia conjures a small purple energy orb and fires it near the pillar.

The cloaked alien jumps and appears to be sticking itself to the wall with both legs and arms. The hood comes down revealing an alien with features resembling a bird. It possesses a myriad of feathers that resemble a sort of Mohawk hair-style. His right eye appears to have no pupil as well as a scar coming right down the middle. He would then bring down a smoke bomb, encompassing the area around him in smoke.

The old green alien would raise his staff and fire a spark of colorless lightning towards the smoked area only to find that the alien is nowhere to be seen.

???: My lord I will call for your forces to search the area immediately. [Closes his eyes and telepathically sends a message to every able-bodied soldier on the fortress.] Attention soldiers we have an intruder within the fortress. I repeat we have an intruder within the fortress. Sir would you like him dead or alive?

Mictlantia: It matters not. [Walks down the steps near his throne and comes to stare at the window. Out the window is nothing but space and planets.] Do what you want with the intruder. Send Korjak onto Earth. No need to waste manpower conquering a weak planet is there?

???: Yes you are absolutely correct sir.

Meanwhile the alien would be running down the halls as he looks for an exit point. He would be holding a small laser pistol on his left hand.

???*: Damn it Mictlantia is more observant than I thought! Ah crap… his men!

Soldiers: THERE HE IS! GET HIM!!!!

Lasers are fired from their rifles. The alien would run as he avoids the lasers but gets grazes here and there. As he continues to outrun the soldiers, he would find a port area full of ships. Quickly he commandeers a small ship meant for one and gets on. He takes off as he leaves the space fortress but is soon pursued by other similar ships. It soon turns into a dogfight within space as the alien manages to barely outmaneuver the other ships. Still the ship takes repeated assault and the wings begin to wear out.

???: At this rate I’m a sitting duck. I'll lose them in the asteroid field! [The ship proceeds to accelerate as it heads towards the asteroid belt near Mars.] "This asteroid field isn't as bad compared to the Kyber System.."

As the ship heads through the asteroid field, the alien is shocked to find that enemy ships are headed towards his location. They open fire onto the asteroids as well as the alien's ship. Despite some tough maneuvers, the ship takes quite the hit but manages to pull on through as it heads towards Earth. Alerts in red are beeping within the ship that a crash landing would be eminent. The alien does his best to maneuver the ship as it enters Earth's atmosphere. Eventually the ship would enter Earth's skies as it descends towards some forest.

After what seems to be hours, the alien wakes up to find the ship extremely damaged.

???: Ugh…. [Shakes his head] This planet… [Checks the ship’s computers] This is Earth. Looks like his forces were already given coordinates to Earth. That means this one is going to end up like… like Terradon. There's no time to waste. I need to find a hiding place. Repairing this here is just a dumb move.

The alien exits the ship and knows that it would be a problem if Mictlantia's forces or Earth's inhabitants find this. So he would activate a cloaking system that would cover up the ship.

The year is 2017 and a force led by Mictlantia is headed for Earth. It stands no chance against it's technology and might but there is a hero who can save them. His name is Star Phazer and he is the Galaxy Buster!

Chapter 1: The Shooting Star: Star Phazer!
Maplefield University

It was a busy day for the students at Maplefield University. Around this time they would be studying for exams; some of them simply laze around. Kite Kessler would be studying within his dorm room. He was seated down at a computer table with his laptop and notes. His angular fringe-styled brown hair made him a bit more distinct compared to the average student. In fact that was really the only thing that made him distinct. He wore on a red jacket, blue jeans, and a black t-shirt underneath. His converse shoes looked a bit worn signifying it had been used for quite some time.

"Whew... Man that Chem Exam killed me," another male said as he would enter the dorm room. His black afro combined with his purple sweater made him an even more distinct person.

Kite: "Oh really? Well maybe you should've studied sooner." He would give a smirk as he continued studying. The male would laugh and said, "Yeah look who talking Mister. I'll study later."

Kite: The difference between you and me is that I actually manage to get A's on my exams.

???: Whooo looks like someone is acting savage today.

The male is Cory Kent, he is Kite's roommate and friend. They have been friends for a long time and have known each other for a very long time. They are both 21 years old with Cory being 3 months older than him.

Kite: Yeah whatevs. Anyways I'll be done studying soon. I think I have down the rules I need for that math exam.

Cory: Great. You know sometimes I wish I could memorize things like you. Maybe that way I won't keep forgetting my car keys." The both of them laughed in response. "But yeah anyways you wanna hit the arcade later?

Upon hearing that Kite takes a moment to think about it. Amy, a female friend of him and Cory, had recently invited him to go out for coffee. It was just coffee but Kite felt like heading there.

Kite: "Sorry man, I'm meeting with Amy at the local coffee shop."

Cory let out a small grin upon hearing this. "Ooh what's this? My boi Kite is going on a date?"

Kite: "Oh c'mon man it's not a date. No way someone like me? You've gotta be kidding me."

Cory: "Well whatever man but if there's a chance you should take it. Anyways Imma head out to the arcade. Have fun on your date!"

Kite: "It's not a date- ah he's gone." With a small sigh he would finish up studying and proceeded to head on out. Outside his dorm, he would see that today had some clouds to it but it wasn't that bad. He would head on to get to the coffee shop when he sees a news bulletin."

Female Anchor: "...And in other news, there had been reports of a meteorite crashing down from the sky towards the local forest at Evergreen. Though so far no such reports have been found. Witnesses have claimed to see it and have taken a picture as proof. Despite the quality, it does appear to be a large object coming down from the sky. We'll keep you updated on that later. In other news..."

Kite: "A meteorite huh? That didn't exactly look like a meteorite to me; meteorites don't have that shape." He would then continue onward. Upon arriving at the coffee shop, Kite would head on inside and see Amy. She was a 22-year old Japanese female with short curly hair and a red hairband. Her face was bright and devoid of blemishes. Her eyesight is not the greatest as evidenced by her wearing brown-rimmed glasses. Kite would sit himself down across from Amy.

Kite: "Hey Amy sorry I'm a little late. I got caught up on studying and there this news report I saw."

Amy: "Oh that's fine and was it about the meteorite?"

Kite: "Yeah it was. I don't think it was a meteorite but not like it matters."

Amy: "True probably not but you never know.." It got quiet real fast with Kite wondering if he should say anything.

[1] Discuss the meteorite which would lead into Astronomy
[2] Ask Amy how her day was and about exams.
[*][3] Order some coffee.

Note: Is this a dating sim?
Voting will end on Saturday 11:00 A.M EST

Vote Here: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/galaxy-busters-voting-thread.323296/#post-7688964

Last edited:

Ordering Coffee at the Cafe
Kite: "I'm going to order some coffee. You want anything?"

Amy: "Oh no I'm fine thanks for asking though."

She had on a sweet smile as she said this. Kite would hurry on up to order his coffee. "I'll a caramel frappuccino please," he said to the man at the register. Within short time, he had received his frappe and was back at his seat. Taking a sip of his drink, he would look to Amy trying to think of something to ask.

Kite: "So... were you studying for exams before this?" It was small but at least it gave him the chance to make some headway with this conversation.

Amy: "Oh yeah I was! I've been packed this week studying for my classes. I'm just glad we have spring break after this." She would let out a reassuring sigh.

Kite: "I know what you mean. It's been utter hell studying for classes though I think it's been harsher on Cory." He had consider laughing at that but felt it wasn't the funniest thing to laugh at.

Amy: "Well we both know Cory always manages to do something to get out of it."

Kite: "Oh definitely. Remember in High School when he tried to feign sickness to get out of doing our Chem test? 'Oh man teach... I don't think Imma make it man. Im dying homie! Please man... I gotta live... but I can't yo. There's one thing that can help me.. let me out of the test..' Kite had said this as raspy as he could to emulate that moment. It had caused the both of them laugh in remembrance.

Amy: "Mr. Schnitzly tried to call his parents but Cory "claimed" he felt better." Her face brightened with a bigger smile which made Kite just as happy. The conversation was going well and there wasn't much that could disturb it. "Oh! That reminds me I have to get going sorry Kite. I promised my friends I would study with them for our upcoming exam. See you later!" She would wave lightly at him as she left the coffee.

Kite: "See you later." He would find himself drinking his frappe all by himself. After sipping all that was left of his cup, he would throw it away and headed outside. As he did he would decide to plan out the rest of his day. 'Alright I should get back to studying. I think Cory's still at the arcade so there's that. Which means... I'll be eating by myself this time. Ah whatever it'll be fine.'

As he would be walking, Kite would look to his right to see a clothing store. It had an array of mannequins all dressed in top of the line designers clothes. Upon seeing the price tag, Kite would sigh a bit. "It be nice if I could buy that. Amy's birthday is coming up after all." He was about to head on until he had heard an explosion.

Kite: "What the hell?!" His instincts told him to run away but he was too curious and headed towards the noise source. He turned his head around the next corner and what he saw was just too unreal for him.

???: "Today is the day for regrets, lower lifeforms! I am Hellion Magnafire, Captain of the 8th squad and subject of Korjak." The being was a short-statured animal-like creature. It possessed frills like a lizard and even had scales all over it's body. The entire being was lizard-like except it's arms and legs were on fire. Following him were foot soldiers, which were aliens of different species. All of them were wearing armor and had weapons such as laser rifles and swords. People were fleeing in terror as the foot soldiers would engage in combat. From destroying stores to attacking the people, it was chaotic. Hellion Magnafire would let out a "WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" upon seeing the chaos.

Kite: "Oh...Shit." His heart was beating faster than before and he had no idea what to do. There was no way he could handle the foot soldiers let alone the lizard. It was when he saw a little girl who was out there crying on the floor.

Little Girl: "Mommy where are you?!" It seems that her mother was nowhere to be seen. Wanting to take action without thinking, Kite would rush forward to get the little girl out of danger.

Kite: "Are you ok? Did they hurt you?"

Little Girl: "M-m-my mommy... where is she? MOMMY!" Kite would to see a woman looking around for her daughter. "Haley? WHERE ARE YOU?!" It was then a foot soldier saw the mother and was about to fire. Kite was about to rush forward when a cloaked figure came and struck the foot soldier from behind.

???: "Run... NOW!" The woman obliged to which the little girl identified the woman as her mother. "MOMMY!" "Haley oh thank goodness!" Kite smiled upon seeing the two reunited but he still had bigger problems to deal with.

Kite: "You two should hurry on out of here." The two agreed and would escape together. Kite would then pay attention to the mysterious cloaked individual who was fighting off the foot soldiers. After taking out a few, Hellion Magnafire would have his foot soldiers surround the alien.

Hellion Magnafire: "You've got guts to step up to Mictlantia. To bad it ends here. Open fire men!" The aliens were about to open fire when a smoke bomb was thrown by the figure. Sounds of lasers firing were heard and the figure would fly up to the sky with his cloaked taken off. It was the bird-like alien that had infiltrated Mictlantia's ship. "YOU! Your that scoundrel that infiltrated our base! GET HIM!!" The bird-alien would soar mid-air as it avoided laser fire and attacked the foot soldiers.

Kite: "Whoa... Am I dreaming or am I just high? I can't be high since I don't do drugs so... yeah I'm definitely dreaming." He would pinch himself but it was no dream. "Holy crap it's not a dream.."

The alien would be doing well to fight the foot soldiers when he would be knocked away by a large fireball. The fireball delivered enough force to knock the alien straight at a wall to which the wall cracked in response.

???: "AGH!" He was bleeding quite a bit from his mid-section and he was also coughing some of it as well.

Hellion Magnafire: "Did you assume you could win? As long as I am here your chances of winning are zilch!" He would then smash his right fist onto the ground and released line of fire towards the alien. "Shattering Heat!" The alien was able to muster his strength and fly away in response but ended up crashing and rolling onto the ground due to a loss of blood and energy.

???: "Damn it.. I don't wanna die especially like this. Not much of a choice so I'm gonna have to use that. I never go it to work despite the how much I've tried.. Please just this once let it work!" Upon barely being able to stand, the alien would then take out a bracer that a sleek yet futuristic look to it. There was a docking system at the back of the bracer that seems to be used to insert objects into it. After wearing it on his left arm, he would then take out a small disc-like blue-colored object. He would insert it into the bracer to which it would play a sound effect that sounded like "Kyuooo." With his left arm raised into the air he would shout, "Galaxy Change!" Unfortunately nothing seemed to happen and would realize that it was hopeless. It seemed to be the end of him and a few foot soldiers took aim at him and fired.

Kite would rush forward and pushed him and the alien away from the fire. His jacket was grazed a bit by the shooting but it wasn't serious. "Hang in there. What am I saying we're in a dangerous situation!" He was starting to panic upon realizing his move because he foot soldiers were heading towards them. 'Is this it? I'm just gonna get offed just like that? I'm still in college, I haven't gotten a job, life always did find a way to bite me but I always did my thing. But... if I don't do something... my parents, Cory, Amy... everyone I know and don't know..' He had thought about the people in his life that would be in danger if nothing was done. Then he saw the bracer and took it.

???: "H-Hey what are you doing? It won't work on just anyone! I've been trying to find a way to use it or at least someone else but... I couldn't find any!" He would start coughing up some blood once more and was too exhausted to speak. Kite couldn't care less as if he didn't do something then not only will they both die but no one else will be there to stand up to them.

[Author's request: Listen to this as you read the next sequence of events]

The disc-object was still inserted and Kite would perform the same motion the alien did. It was now or never. "Galaxy Change!" Upon the uttering to those words, something amazing would occur. A bright light shone and soon Kite would become a blue light-armored individual. His blue helmet had a simple sleek visor across the eye-section which looked like it had the cosmos embedded onto it. The lower middle section of his helmet (the mouth area) was covered with a white cover with a thick black line in the center. While much of his body is simply a black cover with white outlines at the sides, he had on upper body armor with a cross star insignia, shoulder pads, arm coverings, leg coverings and protected feet.

The Cosmic Star: Star Phazer!
???: "It can't be... you... I've found him. The one who can use the Galaxy Bracer.."

Hellion Magnafire: "Who the hell is this?! One moment he was human and now your.. ah it doesn't matter. Take this!" Magnafire would fire another fireball their way. Kite, now transformed, would get the bird alien and jump over it. He had now great finesse, agility and strength beyond regular humans. "So you can avoid my attacks? Men open fire and attack!" The foot soldiers would then start opening fire and using their melee weapons to attack.

Kite would flip, jump and dodge roll away as he would start punching and kicking the foot soldiers. One moment a few soldiers would lunge at him with melee weapons with Kite ending up spin kicking them all. With a few lasers shot fired as he was doing this, Kite would use his arm power to project himself forward with a flip and did a swinging side right kick at the foot soldier that did that.

It felt weird that Kite was able to fight like this but in truth the bracer was telling him how to fight without directly doing so. A few foot soldiers would launch a surprise full on body tackle by leaping above him but Kite would launch a strong right punch upward which knocked all the foot soldiers to the ground.

???: "It's the bracer! It's teaching how to fight... incredible.. The Elder's stories.. they were true! The one who uses the Galaxy Bracer will be granted the techniques and strength of a great warrior!"

Kite: "This is mondo cool." He would then be met by Magnafire, himself.

Hellion Magnafire: "You seem to be a cut above the rest I'll give you that, but if you think that'll be enough to take on me let alone Mictlantia then your sorely mistaken. Crossfire Delta!"

Kite: "Mitclantia? Whose- Oh shit!" A multitude of intense fire shaped like lizard-like creatures would fly straight at him. Even with great finesse, he found it difficult to dodge them with one of them managing to hit him square in the chest. He would be sent flying quite a bit towards the wall. The wall was completely destroyed, a sign that the attack was at a much higher level than the fireballs thrown earlier. Despite the damage, Kite was able to stand which may be due to the armor protecting him.

Hellion Magnafire: "Not many are able to stand after a hit from my Crossfire Delta. I'll give you my sincerest respect but can you take a second attack?" Crossfire Delta!" More of the attack would be sent Kite's way and he knew that another attack would be bad news for him. He was able to stand but he felt strength leaving him meaning that attack is just dangerous. What was he to do?

???: "Call upon your sword! Just focus on summoning your weapon and it'll come!"

Kite: 'Think of a sword.. think of a sword.. think of a sword..' And then a sort of sleek sword would be summoned onto his right hand. He wasn't sure how a sword would be able to take care of fire but he would swing it around. Suddenly the fire would be circling around his sword and the fire increased in size the more attacks that were coming it.

Magnafire: "WHAT?! Impossible your containing my fire with your sword?"

Kite: "Take this um.. Crossfire Reverse!" He would unleash the fire swirling from the sword which converted into the shape of a phoenix as the sword also generated energy with combined with it. Hellion Magnafire would take the full brunt of his fast attack as sparks would be flying. Despite not being pushed back, he had taken quite a bit of damage. Kite seeing opportunity, would rush forward and deliver a side slash as he would slide across Magnafire. More sparks would fly and Magnafire would take more damage.

Magnafire: "ARGH! This... can't be. I'll... I'll hit you with my strongest attack! MAGNAFIRE HELLFLAME!!!!!!" Magnafire would suddenly burst into intense flames as energy would be generated. He was charging up for a devastating attack. Both the Kite and the bird-alien knew that if this attack launched then the area would be destroyed for sure.

???: "Quickly there's a level on the Bracer. Pull it back three times. From there you should be able to unleash a strong attack!"

Kite: "Alright... let's do this." He pulled the lever three times and the bracer said, "GALAXY CRITICAL FINISH!"

[1] Use the sword to inflict the final blow!
[2] Screw swords and go with your fist!
[3] Screw swords and fists and finish it with your legs!
[4] Screw that noise and use your whole body!

Voting will end on Monday at 10:00 A.M EST

Vote Here: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/galaxy-busters-voting-thread.323296/#post-7688964

Don't forget to follow this thread for new posts!

Last edited:

Hissatsu
"Alright let's go all out on this guy!" Kite would feel cosmic energy coursing through his entire body, as if the bracer knew what he was thinking. His body rushed forward in the form of a human ball but went past Hellion Magnafire only to end up rushing back to a different position. This would keep happening as Kite formed a star pattern with his movements. Eventually he would change direction and hit Magnafire head on with his entire body still rolling with power.

As he did this Kite would feel a strange sensation. He was not sure what is was but something had made him utter a name of a move.

Kite: "All Star Crash!"

Hellion Magnafire: [Upon the finisher causing Kite to plow through Magnafire as sparks keep flying out] "Uh...Uh...... I'm done for already? I didn't even get to unleash my attack... But I'm just the start as my comrades will finish the job... Commander Korjak please forgive me... WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" Magnafire would then explode as Kite looked away from it.

Upon finishing off the enemy, Kite would hurry off to the bird-alien and went to help. Upon getting some bandages and gauze, he would tend to the alien and carried him by the shoulder. "Is there anyplace I can take you?"

???: "Yeah... I'll lead you there. Let's go before anyone else shows up.." With that both Kite and the alien would head off towards the Evergreen Forest. Upon entering the deeper parts, the alien would walk towards a nice empty space and pressed a small button from his personage. It would reveal a small hangar with a door of some sort. "Let's get inside. We can talk in there. Don't worry about anyone finding this place; I've set up an invisibility cloak."

Upon entering, Kite would be met with an array of technology and the broken starship from the beginning. This laboratory of sorts had only one floor and while it was not the largest, it still was able to hold plenty.

???: "Welcome to my small makeshift lab. It's not much but it does get the job done." The alien would then head over to a large table of sorts and moves aside a few tools.

Kite: "So... when exactly did you build this place?"

???: "A few days ago."

Kite would raise his left eyebrow. "That quickly?"

???: "It's amazing what you can do with technology." Kite thought about it for a moment and was amazed at how advanced aliens were in comparison to human beings. "Anyways you might want to de-morph. I'd imagine you would want to anyhow seeing as there's no threat here."

Kite: "Oh right! Yeah um how do I do that?" Upon asking that, Kite would de-morph and return back to his normal self. "Oh I guess that's how. Anyways my name's Kite. What's yours?"

The alien would look to Kite for a moment before giving his name. "Xylok. Anyways we need to get down to discussing the important issue at hand here. Hellion Magnafire, the guy you beat, belongs to a Space Armada led by an infamous criminal named Mictlantia." Kite would remember Magnafire mentioning Mictlantia which now made sense. "Anyways Mictlantia has his eyes on Earth since apparently it has high energy readings. I'd like to think that it also has some resources that he would want. I had infiltrated his ship awhile back but got caught. I did manage to escape in one of their starships but crash landed here a few days ago."

Kite: "I remember the news talking about a supposed meteorite. So that was you huh..."

Xylok: "Oh that was recorded? Well I guess it's not too hard to notice since I did come crashing down from the atmosphere. Anyways going back on topic, Mictlantia has sent his men to start the whole takeover process. You already faced Magnafire, he was one of the Captains. There are plenty more Captains and I can't imagine they'll send more than one at a time. Most likely they've sent other Captains to takeover other areas on Earth." A sort of holographic screen would pop-up which would show the Earth. Certain points on Earth would be marked. "Korjak, Mictlantia's number two, has set-up Captains all across Earth. What I'm asking is extremely important and could decide the fate of your planet. Will you help me fight off Mictlantia and his men?"

Taking a real hard look at himself, Kite thought deeply about this. While he wasn't sure if he could take on an armada, he was able to take on troops as well as a strong alien being able to emit fire.

Xylok: "The Galaxy Bracer chose you. According to the Elder's on my planet, Terradon, the Galaxy Bracer chooses it's owner. I don't know how it does it but it does. No one else but you can do this."

Kite: "... I'll do it. No one else can do it right? Plus with what's going on... I can't imagine school being open- yep I knew it." Kite would receive a text message from Maplefield University stating that it will be closing due to what has occurred. "Schools been closed for tomorrow yet adults gotta go to work. Nice to know that adulthood just around the corner for me."

Xylok: "That doesn't really matter but thanks for doing this. Now we can have a chance to destroy Mictlantia and his armada. Anyways looks like Magnafire was in charge of taking over this sector," he says pointing to the U.S. This would explain why schools aren't fully closed and adults still go to work. "Upon researching, seems your planet's military is gonna try and do something about them. Unfortunately while they do possess weaponry, the Captains will make mincemeat of them."

Kite: "If that's the case then let's get on with it! Why wait when we can deal with the situation immediately?"

Xylok: "It's a good point but... can you really keep fighting off Captain after Captain? You did defeat Magnafire but now the others will be notified of your presence. So this time you won't have the advantage you did before. Plus the Captains generally occupy the area and enslave the civilians. That's what they usually do as they takeover a planet. I understand the need to finish it but you can't finish everything in a day."

Despite wanting to do so, Kite had to agree with Xylok. For now he would have to rest and try again tomorrow. "So I guess for now we just rest up. Oh yeah I forgot you took some serious hits. You ok?"

Xylok: "Oh right my wounds. Well thankfully I'm recovering but it'll be a while before I'm back to normal, but yes for now we'll have to rest up. Tomorrow we'll head on towards another sector to take care of them. I've built up a simple teleportation device that I can link up to your Galaxy Bracer."

Kite would nod and looked around amazed at the technology. Then he would remember that he was about to head home. "Oh shoot I gotta head back to my dorm! Since I don't have school tomorrow, that leaves me time to study for my exams and help defeat a Captain. Anyways I'm off cya!" Xylok would quickly stop him to hand over a sort of beetle. "Take this. I designed it based off of one of the organisms on this planet. I figured it would help disguise itself as such. It's a communicator and can also act dependently."

Kite: "Oh cool. Thanks now you can call me anytime. Anyways later!" He would then leave the place as the invisibility still takes place over the lab. As he held the beetle-looking communicator, he would think about the recent events that unfolded. 'I'm now a Superhero. I'm gonna need a name.. how about... Star Phazer? Yeah that'll definitely work. I'm Star Phazer.'

Upon heading back to his dorm, Kite would see Cory on the couch. "Hey your back! Did you see the news? I can't believe this, aliens are real! Do you know how whack and cool that is? I-It's like pulp fiction but no pulp fiction! I don't even know what I'm saying!!" Kite would laugh a little at the comment. "Yeah I did. Never in my life did I think this would happen."

Cory: "Hey.. do you think we're gonna be alright? I heard they've already taken over other places like France and Beijing... but have you seen those recordings? There's this Superhero and everything. It's way past cool." Cory would show Kite the footage of Star Phazer fighting off against Magnafire. Thankfully it seems that no one had taken footage of him transforming which seems too lucky.

Kite: "Wow. That's really cool." 'That was me? I looked badass for once in my life,' he thought to himself as he saw the footage.

Cory: "It's awesome. People are talking about it on the internet. I think there's a fan club already. Anyways the point is I think this guy is gonna kick ass."

Kite: "Same. I think this guy is definitely gonna kick some serious ass." He would smile at the prospect of kicking ass. Though he really had no time to relax or feel casual as this was a serious matter after all. Still he could at least lighten up the way he usually does. "Hey did Amy get home? I was worried when the aliens attacked so.."

Cory: "Ayy don't worry. I met with her on my way back from the arcade. She said she was heading home after meeting with you at the coffee shop. Speaking of which...," he would have a smug face. "How did that date go eh, eh?" He would nudge Kite on the arm with his elbow.

Kite: "Oh c'mon like I said it wasn't a date!" Kite would try to change the subject with dinner. "You want some dinner?"

Cory: "Yeah I think some pizza would be nice! Also seriously how did that date go?"

Kite: "Ugh... Anyways yeah let's go order some Ernie's Pizza."

Cory: "Noice. Oh a new issue of Grimm Tales!" Cory and Kite would relax in the meantime.

Meanwhile...
Somewhere within communication lines, a Captain under Korjak contacts him.

A Captain: "Sir we've establishes bases. Everything is going as plan with the exception of Hellion Magnafire."

Korjak: "Yes... it's unfortunate what happened to him. Despite his... antics, he was still a strong Captain who got the job done. His opponent had the upper hand in surprise tactics. Still this is a cause of concern. Never did I expect a Terran to escape. I figured we had them under control back on Terradon. Seems we were mistaken. Another interesting point is the device reports have given that allowed a human to transform. I had no idea Terrans had such a thing. It seems we must question them about this matter. In any case, keep up the work. You've all done a fine job. If this fighter comes then do everything in your power to stop him. Is that clear?"

A Captain: "Yes Korjak, sir!" The communications then cut off.

Korjak: "Excellent.. This fighter has piqued my interest. Let's see what this one has in store." From there the sounds of footsteps can be heard as Korjak walks in the distance of darkness.

To be continued in Chapter 2!

And thus this was the beginning for Kite and his journey as Star Phazer. What will await our newly fledged superhero? Stay tuned for more!

Note: The first chapter was awfully short since it was used for introduction. Chapters from here on will be much longer.
Kite: "Hey there guys it's me Kite! Whenever chapters end we'll have special segments detailing certain facts about the show."

Amy: "Today we're looking at Star Phazer himself. Look how cool he is when fighting those mooks! すごい!" She would clap her hands together and tilt her head a bit as she said that. [Authors Note: The hiragana displayed is Sugoi. You know "impressive." The stuff that makes you go wow!]

Kite: "H-heh you think so? He is pretty cool yeah."

Amy: "Kite your face is red. What's wrong are you sick?"

Kite: "O-Oh me? Nothing is wrong! Anyways Star Phazer comes with enhanced physical capabilities and power beyond normal humans. Here are his stats!"

Star Phazer:

Height: 5'11
Weight: 210 lb

Punching Power: 7.0 Tons
Kicking Power: 11.0 Tons
Maximum Jumping Height: 30 meters
Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 8 seconds
Kite: "Now ain't he great? Pretty nice if I do say so myself."

Amy: "One of his techniques is All Star Crash!" She would pose with her arms straight back away from her as if she was pretending to be an airplane. "He takes up energy he has and rolls around in a star formation until he hits his opponents! BASHOOOONG!"

Kite: "Well that's all the time we have today. Tune in after the end of Chapter 2 for more!"

Kite/Amy: "Later!" The two would wave towards the nonexistent camera [screen].

Ending Theme:

Which of these Captains should Star Phazer fight first?

[1] Gemini Quartz
[2] Kentaros Ceasar
[3] Toxic Ouroboros

Last edited:

Last Time on Galaxy Busters
Cory: Have fun at your date.

Kite: It’s not a date.

Amy: [Just there]

Kite: Oh shit aliens.

Magnafire: I’m an alien. I’m going to start taking over your city now.

Xylok: Lol no.

Magnafire: Boom

Xylok: Oh shit ow. Time to transform. Dammit.

Kite: Time to transform. [Transforms.]

Xylok: Dammit

Star Phazer: Mondo cool. Imma beat you now.

Magnafire: NOOOOOOOOOO [Explodes]

Xylok: I’ll lead you to my base.

Kite: Ok

Xylok: An alien force is going to takeover Earth.

Kite: I’ll save it.

Xylok: Great. Take this beetle phone and go home.

Cory: Grimm Tale reference.

...and now Chapter 2.
Chapter 2: Trouble in France and make it Double!
The year is 2017 and a force led by Mictlantia is headed for Earth. It stands no chance against it's technology and might but there is a hero who can save them. His name is Star Phazer and he is the Galaxy Buster!

Kite's Dorm Room

With having the day off, Kite would be spending his time prepping up for exams. It all seems so strange that he would be studying instead of being out there fighting off Mictlantia's men. But he had to remember what Xylok said: 'I understand the need to finish but you can't finish everything in a day.'

"Well they did say Rome wasn't built in a day but...," Kite felt uneasy about the situation. People would be under reign in other parts of the world by the Captains that have enslaved them. He wanted to finish this up so that the world can be free and can go back to it's regular life.

"Ayy what's up man?" It was Cory, Kite's roommate, who was currently dressed up in work-out gear. "I'm about to head out for a jog. You should take a break. I heard that exercising increases blood flow to your or something like that."

Kite: "Maybe. Where'd you learn that anyways? I didn't know you knew some science trivia."

Cory: "Oh you know me. There are things I know too."

Kite: "Like not studying?"

Cory would laugh and smirk. "Oh man you just savage sometimes you know that? Anyways I'm gonna head on out. Later." As he went out the dorm, Kite would find himself staring at his notes. He let out a sigh seeing as he had gotten immensely bored from studying.

"I'm bored... what to do now?" He wondered if he should also head on outside. Seeing as there wasn't anything else to do, he would go out. Once he was out, he decided to head out to the local arcade. Sure he could probably play some games on his laptop but he felt the need to go and get some fresh air. Plus there was always excitement to be had at an arcade.

At the arcade he would play some games such as Rhythm Crisis 5 and Initial F Arcade Stage Zero. While he wasn't a game master like Cory, he still managed to land himself some pretty high scores.

Kite: "Whew.. that was refreshing as hell. Hmm?" Suddenly the Kabuto Phone (he really had no other name for it), would suddenly start ringing. "Hello?"

Xylok: "Kite it's me. Teleport to the base. We're going to start our plans to reclaim one of the areas."

With that the call would disconnect and Kite would head on outside. Thankfully it wasn't too far from his dorm so he would head in and go to the bathroom, which was one of most private places a man could be. With that he would teleport back to the base and meet up with Xylok. "I'm here. So what's the plan?"

Xylok: "One of the first areas we're going to take back is this country called France. Seems that it's one of the more smaller areas within control. There are soldiers fighting off Mictlantia's forces but they can only delay their time at best. I don't know which Captain is in that area so I need you to be careful. Your first priority is to find the civilians and make sure they're safe. Then after that find and defeat the Captain. Now then I'm going to teleport you to the outskirts of the city, Paris."

Kite: "I've never been to France. Too bad I'm visiting it in this scenario. Let's go." With the teleportation sequence, Kite would be transported to the outskirts of Paris. Quickly he would hide around as he taps into his inner Solid Snake. Out of the corner, he would take a peek to see some foot soldiers running about.

'It's really quiet. I'm guessing they took the civilians somewhere else.' Kite would think about his next course of action. He had to find the civilians but where on Earth could they be? There were plenty of options so he thought of possible locations.

[1] The Eiffel Tower?
[2] Notre Dame de Paris
[3] The Louvre

Choice: Explore Eiffel Tower
"The Eiffel Tower sounds like a good choice. Let's head on over." Upon his decision, Kite would stealthily head on over to the Eiffel Tower where he watches the building from a safe distance via rooftop. There are plenty of foot soldiers patrolling the area but there are no civilians to be seen.

Kite: "Xylok I don't see any civilians here. Just foot soldiers."

Xylok: "Hmmm.... according to what I've researched, the Eiffel Tower is a significant building in the country of France. Are there a lot of guards surrounding it?"

Upon inspecting the area once more, Kite would find that there are only fewer guards then compared to the other areas he has been in. With this in mind he had two ideas about the location of the civilians.

1. The fewer number of guards could indicate a sort of "smokescreen" tactic to indicate less security. By making the enemy believe there is less security, there is not much of value to guard. The civilians must be somewhere around here.

2. This area is simply a scapegoat. A trap of sorts. The fewer number of guards may suggest idea number one but is actually just a trap.

Kite: "Hmm... It could be a trap. I don't know-" Suddenly a laser shot near Kite as some rubble from the rooftop was destroyed. A passing-by foot soldier had spotted him and more were coming.

"I should've been more careful... It's morphing time! Galaxy Change!!" As Kite transformed into Star Phazer, he would jump down and proceed to slash down any melee foot soldiers around him with the summoned sword. Other foot soldiers arrived with laser rifles and opened fire. Star Phazer proceeds to dodge roll but almost gets hit by a few. Rushing towards cover, Star Phazer wonders how he can fight enemies from afar.

Star Phazer: "Xylok do I have any ranged weapons? Like a cool bazooka or something? An RPG?"

Xylok: "Like last time I'm sure if you call for a ranged weapon then it'll come to you. Even I'm not sure how it really works. I'm still looking into that."

"Shucks... well I may as well try. There can't be just a sword without a gun." Upon thinking about it, a sort of thought suddenly came to him. 'Switch the sword.' As if someone telling him instructions, Star Phazer would twist and turn the sword into a rifle!

"Oh shit.. I actually works. I doubles as a gun! I'm calling this the Gal Gun Blaster and Gal Gun Sword respectively. Here we go." He would immediately roll out of cover and fire a few shots at the foot soldiers. More arrived from above as they attempted a sneak attack. Star Phazer would then suddenly fire out a few shots that homed in on the targets with reticles that appeared in front of them. A large mechanical golem-like robot would appear and open fire with machine gun hands.

Despite running towards cover, he had taken some damage to the body. "I'm lucky I have this armor... Is there anything else the Gal Gun Blaster can do? Hmmm... Alright let's do this." Having some sort of battle tactic in his mind, he would rush towards other cover while simultaneously firing homing shots aimed for the weaker-looking joints of the robot. The robot would start to wane in movements but it's firepower has not decreased one bit.

GALAXY CRITICAL FINISH!!!

The Gal Gun Blaster would charge up in energy and unleash a powerful burst shot at the robot. The attack would decimate the robot as it broke into pieces along with an explosion. Feeling victorious, Star Phazer would give a thumbs up as he would look around for clues.

"Hmm... maybe there's a secret cloaked facility somewhere. I can't imagine them already building factories or something like that. Xylok said it took him just a few days to make that small laboratory." It was then he would be met with a few crystal shots to the chest. Upon the recoil, he would suddenly be on alert as he looked towards the source of the fire.

???: "Ho ho ho... it seems we have a little pest in the area. Yes yes yes." A tall humanoid-type figure appeared clad in armor and beautiful purple crystals attached to his body. "I am Gemini Quartz, Captain of the 10th Unit. You must be the one that took care of Hellion Magnafire. A shame really but his attitude was not to my liking. Now then... It's a pleasure to meet you and it'll be a pleasure to defeat you as well." Gemini Quartz would jump on down and fired crystals from his body.

Star Phazer would dodge roll towards the right but a crystal had struck him at the leg. In reaction, he fired some homing shots aimed at Quartz with reticles appearing all over his body. Despite the shots clearly connecting, they all reflected towards the ground and other objects.

Gemini Quartz: "Ah yes I'm afraid simple fire as that will just be reflected off of me. I would love to tell more but why reveal my secrets?" He would fire off more shots at Star Phazer, to which all struck him all across his body.

Star Phazer, recoiling towards the ground, was on one knee as he tried to think of a plan. 'This isn't good... what do I do?'

[1] Switch to the Gal Gun Saber and try to get in close.
[2] Keep using the Gal Gun Blaster and go for indirect damage instead.

Voting will end on Wednesday at 5:00 PM.

[Apologies for the long delay. I was busy.]

Last edited:

Kite: "Hello fellow readers..." *Am I reading this right? I am? Good.* "AHEM I know it's been a long time since the last story post but unfortunately this damn author is pretty lazy. Ok not that lazy but you know there's college and finals are coming up. Anyways I'm just here to bring you an update on things. Don't worry the next post will be up soon. Summer is coming right around the corner you know so... yeah. To make up for that I'll just present you with information regarding future installments-" *Wait what? I can't do that? Seriously? Ok so what am I supposed to say now? C'mon I'm gonna look like a total tool out there... Oh we can do that? Oh alright.*

Kite would then take out his Galaxy Bracer and shouted, "GALAXY CHANGE!" Upon transforming, Star Phazer would stare upon whomever is actually reading this garbage update.

"Get your DX Galaxy Bracer coming soon to available stores. Only 50,000 yen... I mean 55 U.S dollars."

Update: Next story post coming soon. Sorry for that long ass wait. Least it isn't Half Life 3.

"Ok let's do this!" Star Phazer would use the Gal Gun Saber and attempted close quarters combat.

Gemino Quartz would try to avoid the slashes but eventually got caught in a feint.

Star Phazer: "This is it!" He would feel energy pouring onto the sword similar to how he had performed All-Star Crash.

GALAXY CRITICAL STRIKE!!!

"Stardust Crusader!!" He was about to unleash a few sword shockwaves when he was hit by a projectile. The hit caused him to recoil and got him lying on the ground.

Star Phazer: "What...? But.. how...?"

???: "Yes how indeed."

Gemini Quartz: "A mighty fine question." Suddenly there would be two Gemini Quartz standing side by side.

"A simple trick was all I needed. It is important to hide one's secret. It is time to finish this." Both Gemini Quartz would prepare to fire an energy shot when Star Phazer would be teleported out.

Gemini Quartz Left: "Bah he escaped."

Gemini Quartz Right: "No matter. We have our own operation to take care of. Let us leave."

Gemini Quartz Left: "Yes let us leave at once."

Back at the base

Kite: "Wh..what.. I'm back..." Kite would be lying on a simple bed with Xylok at the center of the base.

Xylok: "You were about to be defeated. I had to send you back. The teleport system I'm using requires a lot more reaources I'm cut from getting more. Usually I could head to Varkas for some supplies but I can't now. This teleporter is key to our success... anyways are you ok? I should've been more careful. How could I forget about Gemini Quartz's ability?" He would feel incompetent for even forgetting.

Kite shook his head. "It's not your fault. I should've been more careful. Still now I'm gonna have to take on two at once. This sucks..."

Xylok: "Gemini Quartz's race is able to split into two selves. There aren't any differences between them. Both have their crystals and shot reflectors. Don't worry though I have something that can help us. It'll take some time though."

Kite: "But the people..."

Xylok: "...Change doesn't happen overnight. For now just rest." He would have a somber look on his face as he got to work.

- Flashback -

A village was on fire. Mictlantia's soldiers were attacking nearby resistance. The village guards were able to take the soldiers but were fodder for the Captains. Multi-colored blood seeped through the ground, leaving behind puddles everywhere.

"DAMN IT ALL!!!!" A village guard would take out a group of soldiers before attempting to fight a Captain. That guard lost his life after being impaled.

A tall figure with a white bone-like skin and a masked face had just finished massacreing whatever guards remained.

Elite Guard - Scorpio Chalice

Scorpio: "...Find any survivors and capture them. Operations must start immediately." He would proceed to teleport back before mumbling, "...None sated my appetite..."

Within a forest were a few villagers that would escape.

Village Chief: "Listen to me Braveheart... you must keep the Galaxy Bracer safe. You are our planet's hope. Save Terradon... I beg of you..."

- Flashback over -

[FINALLY!!! Posts wil happen more frequently. I promise!!! No voting this week. You can still discuss in the OOC/Voting thread]

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/galaxy-busters-voting-thread.323296/#post-7688964

Last time on Galaxy Busters…

Kite was about to land the finishing blow on Gemini Quartz until he got struck with a projectile. A second Gemini Quartz is revealed and the two were about to finish off Star Phazer. Xylok manages to transport him back to base and suggests that he recuperates in the meanwhile. Then a flashback is presented to show Mictlantia’s troops invading a village which is reveled to be on Planet Terradon, Xylok’s homeworld.

Among the escapees was a tall and lean Terran. This Terran would take hold of the Galaxy Bracer that the Village Chief had presented before him.

Braveheart: “The Galaxy Bracer… I’ve always listened to the stories you told us when we were only little. A powerful artifact crafted long ago by our very ancestors. They say the spirit of a great warrior is embedded within this very artifact.”

The Village Chief nods slowly.

Village Chief: “Yes you are much correct… I had meant to pass this onto you when you reached the coming ages…” He coughs quite a bit.

Braveheart: “Elder!” Him and the rest of the escapees would see to the Elder, but the Elder simply raises his hand in front of them as he shakes his head.

Village Chief: “Please do not concern yourself with me… There is but little time. Braveheart, you must take the bracer and flee the planet at once.”

Braveheart shakes his head in response.

Braveheart: “I can’t leave my own people to die! I’m going to stay here. I’ll fight these dastards away! With this…,” he puts on the Galaxy Bracer. “…we can drive these intruders off our sacred land!”

Village Chief: “Do not wish for death so early. Using the Galaxy Bracer is simple but mastering it is another matter altogether. Even among the villagers you are certainly the strongest but… to fight an army with just you and whatever forces we have left… it is but a death wish.”

Braveheart: “But the Galaxy Bracer. It’s power is said to slay all matter of evil…”

The Village Chief stays silent for a bit before looking up to him. “The Galaxy Bracer it… it lacks it’s full power.”

The villagers, including Braveheart, are stunned by this revelation.

Braveheart: “This… this cannot be… The stories… even the other elders say that the Galaxy Bracer has enough power to save the Cosmos from evil. Was this all… a lie?”

Village Chief: “Not… everything is a lie. There is a truth that the those who claim the role as Elder carry on with them as they protect the Bracer. The forces that have slain our people are not simple invaders. They come for the Bracer.”

Braveheart: “That shouldn’t be possible! The Galaxy Bracer’s existence is to be kept a secret. It is the Village Oath!! Elder… please tell us the truth!” He urges the Elder as he tightens his fists.

Village Chief: “The truth is… the truth… a long time ago-“ It is right then and here that the Village Chief is impaled right through the chest. “Ugh…. no… run… you must run… leave… now.” His final breath is uttered as he falls to the ground. The thing that impaled him is revealed to be a long stinger of sorts as it retracts to Scorpio Chalice’s right arm.

Scorpio Chalice: “Target acquired.” He slowly approaches the group as Braveheart takes out a spear and retaliates in anger.

Braveheart lets out a battle cry as he swings the spear which is intercepted by Chalice’s arm stinger as it wraps around the weapon. He kicks Braveheart with enough force to propel him towards a tree as he then swings the spear with his stinger, slicing all of the villagers. The spear is then thrown away as he walks towards the fallen Braveheart.

Scorpio Chalice: “Terran strength level is… disappointing.” He readies his stinger, primed to impale Braveheart in the same manner as the Chief Elder.

Braveheart: “No… I must live… I’ll avenge my people…,” he tries to stand up but to no avail. “The Bracer… I will use it’s power. Come to me!” He raises his left arm into the air. “Galaxy Change!” Nothing happens. A shocked Braveheart falls down to his knees as his strength is almost depleted. “Why… I don’t understand…”

Scorpio Chalice remains silent as his stinger aims for Braveheart. Just then the stinger is struck with a small minor energy shot. He turns around to see what had struck him. A Terran figure would rush towards Chalice as he fires more energy shots from what appears to be a blaster of sorts.

Braveheart: “Xylok!”

Xylok: “Come brother. We have to leave now!” He carries Xylok as he then throws down a smoke bomb of sorts. Chalice would strike the area with his stinger but finds that the two have escaped. What remains is a tree sliced clean from the center.

He immediately signals into the rest of the troops via telecommunication .

Scorpio Chalice: “Target has been located. Two Terrans have run off with the prized artifact. Retrieve and capture them at once.” He walks towards the incapacitated villagers as he takes out a small device which opens a portal. A few foot soldiers come out as they pick up the villagers.

Meanwhile Xylok and Braveheart would run through the woods.

Braveheart: “Brother where have you been? We assumed the worst. I thought they killed you!”

Xylok shook his head as he kept on running.

Xylok: “I managed to evade them with a few of my handy smoke bombs.”

Braveheart: “You always invested yourself with technology instead of tradition. This is why you and the Elders never got onto good terms.”

Xylok: “Our ways were just us feigning ignorance and not realizing that if we can’t evolve then we’re as good as dead. Look at what happened. I only saved you because of technology!”

Braveheart: “I know. You saved my life. Our people could have been saved yes… but it’s too late to think of the past. In any case I must go and find more survivors.”

Xylok: “Survivors? Brother we have to escape now!” He looks to the Galaxy Bracer. “The Elder gave that to you right? Then I know he would want you to leave. If those damn invaders get their hands on it then we’ll have more than our planet to worry about!”

Braveheart: “And leave my own people to die? You want me to turn tail and run? I am a warrior, brother! How could I run knowing that I’ve fled like a coward?”

Xylok: “It’s not being a coward, it’s called being smart. Maybe if the Elders had been smarter, instead of being fixated on their culture, then maybe we wouldn’t be in this situation!” He swiftly snatches the Galaxy Bracer from Braveheart.

Braveheart: “Xylok what are you doing?!”

Xylok: “If you won’t do the smart thing then clearly it’s up to me to do it! I saw an abandoned wing fighter just off the area so if you want this thing so bad then you better come get it!” He starts flying off.

Braveheart: “Get back here you fool!!! You’re just an easy target in the air!” He would fly and give chase.

- Flashback End -

The scene shifts back to Xylok working on what seems to be some form of gadget. What it is is rather unknown. He seems rather distant as he continues working on the tool. Meanwhile Kite would be resting up in the bed on the second floor.

He rolls on over to see Xylok on the first floor. Then he quickly turns his head to stare at the ceiling, grasping his Galaxy Bracer. After a while he gets up from the bed and would head towards the exit.

Kite: “I’ll be heading out. Just contact me when that new thing of yours is done alright?” He exits the base.

Xylok simply nods as he is hard at work making the finishing touches needed.

As Kite walks back into the city, he gets out his phone as he texts Amy to meet him up at the Cafe. With an agreement made, the two arrive at the Cafe and meet outside the entrance.

Amy: “Hiya doing kiddo?”

Kite: “Kiddo? Thats a new one,” he says with a smile.

Amy: “Just a new schtick I wanted to try out. I think it’ll welcome it’s stay for a bit.”

Kite: “Sureeee.”

She simply responds with a simple smile and a slight head tilt to the right.

Now what to talk about next?

[1] Her day
[2] Commenting on current events
[3] Say she's cute. (
Kite does not want you to choose this one.)

The more I think about it, the more I’m trying to turn this into a Visual Novel. Also holy crap baskets I actually posted after such a long hiatus. Maybe we'll actually finish this! Yay. So yeah people can post their votes in the thread below!

Galaxy Busters Voting Thread

[PLEASE VOTE IN THE THREAD ^]

Last edited:
Update: Voting will end next Wednesday. If I don't have at least 4 people making votes then I'll have to extend it.

Edit: If you guys have people that probably might be interested in making almost no contribution to a quest log that's more of just an updated work of fiction than sign them up.

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that voting ends today! I'll soon be writing up the next post once I'm in the zone.

Galaxy Busters
Kite: "So... how was your day?"

Amy: "Me? Oh it's this and that. Y'know the usual." She would check her phone a bit before putting it away.

Kite: "Oh. That's great."

Amy: "Yep. Well what about you? How has the life of Kite been today?"

Kite: "Oh you know... this and that. Y'know the usual."

Amy: "Mmmmm that so? That sounds good."

Kite: "I guess considering the situation we're in guess the usual is actually pretty good. It's weird really. All of a sudden you take life for granted and the next thing you know it feels like science fiction coming to life."

Amy would respond with a nod. "Well hey we have that hero don't we? What do they call him again? Star Phazer?"

Kite: "Yeah, Star Phazer. That's what the guy called himself. Though I heard he's having a bit of trouble over in France according to reports."

Amy: "Oh really? I didn't hear anything on the news about that. I should probably watch more." Her phone would be out once more as she hastily puts it back.

Kite: "Friend?"

Amy: "Ohh um well you can say that." She gives a small laugh. "Let's just say this friend is kinda talkative. But I don't really mind it too much." She goes back to check her phone again and texts. After that she puts it back once more.

Kite: "Right. Anyways... do you really think he can win?"

Amy: "Yep."

Kite: "You're pretty confident. I mean he's up against an entire army. He's doesn't even have Ultra Instinct."

Amy: "Sounds like you have no faith in the guy."

Kite: "No it's not that it's just... well... They'll bound to outnumber him with some plan. Not like they'll make the same mistake twice and keep sending in one after another. Then what? What if he fights an enemy he can't beat? We're screwed then. I mean I can understand the pressure of it all. Having to fight because he's the only one that can. It's like pressure you haven't felt until you actually commit."

Amy: "Ahh. Sure sounds like you know the guy personally."

Kite: "W-what? N-nonono I guess it's just like..."

Amy: "Like you can understand him right? I get it. Honestly, I can admire someone like that. He's putting his dukes out for all of us. If he falls down then he'll get back up. He doesn't need LifeAlert because he is LifeAlert. He's the one who's gonna save our hides so I'll believe in him. You should too."

Kite stares down at his drink before looking back up with a small smile. "Yeah. You're absolutely right."

Amy: "I know." She gives a small smug smile.

Suddenly Kite would hear a beeping coming from his beetle phone within his sleeve. "Oh um... I got a phone call. It's from uh.. .a friend. Sorry to cut it short." He gets up as he quickly finishes his drink.

Amy: "Oh it's fine. I actually gotta get going somewhere too. Just buy me a drink next time then we're even."

Kite: "Heh. It's a deal." He leaves the cafe as he heads back to the base.

- Xylok's Hidden Base -
Kite enters the base as he sees Xylok working on some form of gadget.

Kite: "Yo I'm back. Is it done?"

Xylok puts up his goggles as he nods to Kite. "Yeah it's done. With this it should make it easier for your when it comes to numbers. Especially against the likes of Gemini Quartz."

Kite: "Awesome possum. So what is it?"

Voting Options
1. Meteor Disc - A new power-up that will grant Star Phazer the power of the Meteor within.
2. Solar Disc - A new power-up that will grant Star Phazer the power of the Red Giant within.

Announcement: That's right people! You get the decide Star Phazer's first ever power-up!!! Much exciting I know. I'll let the voting close either after next week or if I actually have at least 7 votes. Either way this should be fun fun fun.

Vote in the Thread Below! vGalaxy Busters Voting Thread
Vote in the Thread Above! ^
Subscribers:
B BlueClover
Doctor Nope Doctor Nope takki takki GasMaskie GasMaskie D duegxybus

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back