• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Galaxy Busters

YoungX

Hue Master
Hello everyone this is YoungX, a fellow RPer on RpNation. With the site changes coming soon, I wanted to try something new and refreshing for an RP. So I decided that a Questing RP would be a nice place to do such a thing. This will be an RP where voting isn't mandatory but the RP will allow people to become involved in many other ways. One does not have to post within a Questing RP, but they can still enjoy the story presented. To put it more bluntly, this is a semi-interactive RP.

This RP is inspired by existing media such as Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, Power Rangers (Super Sentai's adaptation), and other Hero RPs that exist on this site.

Synopsis

A tyrant space leader known as Mictlantia sets his eyes on Earth after reports of it's high energy content. Seeing the opportunity arise, he sends his forces to conquer the planet so that he can harvest it's energy as his own.

Xylok, an alien whose planet was overtaken and drained of it's energy by Mictlantia, sneaks on board his space vessel and discovers his plans. Before long he is found out and barely escapes with his life still intact and crash lands on Earth. From there he crash-lands onto the city of Maplefield and meets a certain 17-year old human.

giphy.gif

This is the story of Hero vs Villain, a balance of everyday life, and self-development. A hero arises in order to fight off Mictlantia and his forces. It will be a fight for the Earth as well as the people inhabiting it. Sometimes you will help make choices for the protagonist as well as decide on certain other things. New villains? World building? You can help with that.

There is a hero and his name is Star Phazer. This is his story and the beginning of something even greater.

How this works:
This Quest Log will present a story and will present choices that people will vote on to decide on certain outcomes. Even power-ups and etc are also factored into choices meaning that it's up to you what sort of shenanigans can happen. All in all the purpose is to entertain people with a nice story while giving choices that are more so of either fun or just for the sake of development.

@JPax @Salex The Baldie @Shammy the Shamrock @Yappi

@Aenon @Hanah Solo @Crystal Cali @Hollycrest @Kingmalikai

@Nenma Takashi @Nick Ton Cutter @Valefar @WhoCaresAnyway62 @Echo Dreamsong

@ThatOneLunatic @The Fabulous Emerald @CrossedInLyke @SirGrey

@Danchou Tsubomi @StarBabyPixel @EmmaStarlight @Doctor Nope

@DankWaffles @The Chronicler @FireMaiden @GasMaskie

@NoviceOfRoleplay @TPBx

Click Here: Galaxy Busters

Leave any questions below. I'll be glad to answer them. This RP will be starting once the new site comes up which will be around February 19 or something.

Last edited:
Count me in! Looks ultra awesome. And... Kamen Rider! I remembered watching those on english sub like, two years ago.

Alrighty. What kind of deets do you want m8?

WTF is a Questing RP, I kind of got the deal of it but the entire thing itself fucks my head over a desk. 

Sorry, that was way too specific. One sec

I kind of got the deal of it but the entire thing itself fucks my head over a desk.  Screws me over.

WTF is a Questing RP, I kind of got the deal of it but the entire thing itself fucks my head over a desk. 

Sorry, that was way too specific. One sec

I kind of got the deal of it but the entire thing itself fucks my head over a desk.  Screws me over.

I like how you commented on how "fucks my head over a desk" is too specific hue. XD But I see your point.

So let me explain what a Questing RP is; concept is actually very simple. It's an RP where players can vote on certain outcomes as the story progresses. Think of it as a sort of interactive RP where people simply are involved with the story rather than RP as characters. Sort of like a Visual Novel game if anything. For this one people could also help out with villains, designs, and etc if needed.

I like how you commented on how "fucks my head over a desk" is too specific hue. XD But I see your point.

So let me explain what a Questing RP is; concept is actually very simple. It's an RP where players can vote on certain outcomes as the story progresses. Think of it as a sort of interactive RP where people simply are involved with the story rather than RP as characters. Sort of like a Visual Novel game if anything. For this one people could also help out with villains, designs, and etc if needed.

Count me motherfucking in. Watch me be:

SUPER ULTRA MEGA MICKEY MOUSE HELPER!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back