• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
That site looks neat. I tend to use Pokemon Showdown to team build. As for images, I go to the specific Pokemon's page on a Bulbapedia, scroll down to images, and used the Pokemon Home versions.

I put in my team its got a -6.5 defense rating against fairy lmao

My main team is -5 to Flying, -4.5 to Fairy, -2 to both Psychic and Ground, and a -1 to Electric. But hey, I have a +6.5 to Rock, 5.5 to dark, and 5 to bug.

Alright, I rewrote Felicias personality and appearance and I filled in her backstory. I hope it looks up to snuff, please message me if there's something wrong with it.

Also, Felicia's backstory explicitly says that she heisted Pokémon gyms of their equipment of props then held them for ransom or auctioned them off if the leader didn't pay for them back. On that note, if somebody wants to allow me to say that Felicia robbed their gym please DM me so we can talk about that for the relationships tab.

Final thing, what site did yall use to set up your Pokémon teams so cleanly?

I'd be down to discuss relations once I finish everything up for Albert. Felica's pretty cool.

I very much hope my normie girl gets accepted so I can have her make friends with all y'all's characters

That's all the mons done, I'll edit in items at a later date (if they are a requirement) and Saphira is officially ready, goth-fairy queen is complete.<3

Speaking of completion, I fixed up Ripley's main team to include coverage, so I can now say that they're fully done as well.

woo, i missed a bit because of classes but should finish up my form today ! probably gonna adjust my dude's age too since everyone's mostly in mid 20's...or maybe he'll be league dad

We need our Kabu. League papa.
you don't have to tell me twice, we love an ojisan!
edit: he's not old lol just in his thirties... i imagine he just stare at all these young gym leaders and chuckles to himself..maybe he's out of his depth

Last edited:
Wow I made so many silly mistakes in my character sheet. Make sure to double check your sheets!

All I can say is Gliscor is a blessing and I'm forever grateful for its existence. Of course, if he goes down.. Electric kinda scary.

Thank god we don't have an ice gym leader, at least. Two of my main team members aren't.. particularly fond of ice.

All I can say is Gliscor is a blessing and I'm forever grateful for its existence. Of course, if he goes down.. Electric kinda scary.

Thank god we don't have an ice gym leader, at least. Two of my main team members aren't.. particularly fond of ice.
Gliscor has always been one of my favorites. Gliscor, Cloyster, and rotom have to be my favorite three pokemon

I got so hyped when I saw he was good in competitive pokemon lmao
That's the kicker. For each new gen, I always pick favorites by appearance. Sometimes, they look so cool, but their stats or abilities are awful.

please give golisopod a different ability. emergency exit is sooo bad

That's the kicker. For each new gen, I always pick favorites by appearance. Sometimes, they look so cool, but their stats or abilities are awful.

Its a crime that I never see vespiqueen anywhere. Its a cool ass design

Golisopod is mah boy from Sun and Moon, alongside Tsareena.

But I to love cool looking pokemon, why I used Phalinx till the end of both my nuzlok runs in sword.

I'll always love Coviknight tho.

sorry to jump in here so suddenly, but i figured to check out Ripley's defenses/coverage in her main team and WOWIE i feel bad for anyone who's a grass, psychic, or dark type trainer.
Screenshot 2021-09-01 6.41.25 PM.png

as for pokemon i saw on first sight and loved, i would say that the venipede line will always be a favorite. liepard is another one, and so is the scrafty line

Golisopod is mah boy from Sun and Moon, alongside Tsareena.

But I to love cool looking pokemon, why I used Phalinx till the end of both my nuzlok runs in sword.

I'll always love Coviknight tho.
I stg they make cool ass pokemon like applin but then they are like “Dracovish? Now THATS a powerful looking pokemon”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back