• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Question, does this Roleplay follow Galar's PC rules where you can just switch out a Pokemon wherever you want? Since our characters have multiple teams, I would want Albert to interact with all his Pokemon, and not have them always stashed in a PC. Obviously he'd still only be able to have six out at a time, but he'd cycle through them is what I mean. Also, can our characters still battle with their Intermediate and Beginner teams outside of the their specific Leagues if they wanted to? Like if our characters wanted to maybe train them in the wild or battle against another Gym Leader for fun could they do that? I just want all of Albert's Pokemon to feel like actual characters, and not objects he stashes in the PC to use occasionally for his own benefit. If you have them, you might as well actually use them, y'know?

Hey guys, I'm sorry but I don't think I'm going through with this. I've lost interest in the concept and didn't want to ghost. You are more than able to carry out this concept, however.

Oh, well damn, I was actually really excited for this concept. I've been working on Albert's bio for the past couple of days, CSes normally just take me longer to make. I'd still be down to join if anyone else wanted to host it. I'd host it myself but I don't think I'll have enough time for the world building element as I'm still working on my own campaign. Does anyone else wanna take the reigns?

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm sorry but I don't think I'm going through with this. I've lost interest in the concept and didn't want to ghost. You are more than able to carry out this concept, however.
And it's all good! You do you, your health is most important in the end. We get it, take care of yourself first.

alexfangtalon alexfangtalon Forgotten Melodies Forgotten Melodies NoQuillToLive NoQuillToLive kasigi kasigi salti salti blitzfritz blitzfritz azenva azenva ApfelSeine ApfelSeine Damafaud Damafaud Orikanyo Orikanyo

Alright, I have collectively pinged everyone who has made or is in the process of making a character for this thread. I've decided that I might as well try to start the thread, as I for one am quite excited for this concept. For all of you who are interested, please react to this message. I will be making a new CC channel and will put a link to it here. If you are interested, please copy and paste your sheet from here to the soon to be CC thread. If all goes well, I'd like to get this started today. I understand that people understood the deadline to be Wednesday and as such I am ready to give people more time.

Finally, if we really do decide to try and get this started, would you all like an OOC here or in discord? Or both?

alexfangtalon alexfangtalon Forgotten Melodies Forgotten Melodies NoQuillToLive NoQuillToLive kasigi kasigi salti salti blitzfritz blitzfritz azenva azenva ApfelSeine ApfelSeine Damafaud Damafaud Orikanyo Orikanyo

Alright, I have collectively pinged everyone who has made or is in the process of making a character for this thread. I've decided that I might as well try to start the thread, as I for one am quite excited for this concept. For all of you who are interested, please react to this message. I will be making a new CC channel and will put a link to it here. If you are interested, please copy and paste your sheet from here to the soon to be CC thread. If all goes well, I'd like to get this started today. I understand that people understood the deadline to be Wednesday and as such I am ready to give people more time.

Finally, if we really do decide to try and get this started, would you all like an OOC here or in discord? Or both?
I prefer Discord as OOCs tend to be a bit awkward for me. As for the CS, if the Roleplay does get started today do you mind even if my CS isn't 100% finished yet? I write posts quicker, its just the creative character process that takes longer for me, as I tend to write longer for the biographies and personalities and such. Is there going to be a character limit, or will everyone just be accepted?

I prefer Discord as OOCs tend to be a bit awkward for me. As for the CS, if the Roleplay does get started today do you mind even if my CS isn't 100% finished yet? I write posts quicker, its just the creative character process that takes longer for me, as I tend to write longer for the biographies and personalities and such. Is there going to be a character limit, or will everyone just be accepted?
IM LIKE OPRAH EVERYONES ACCEPTED

Also I dont care if your sheet aint done I trust you to not so anything that would merit your characters backstory needing to be rewritten

IM LIKE OPRAH EVERYONES ACCEPTED

Also I dont care if your sheet aint done I trust you to not so anything that would merit your characters backstory needing to be rewritten
So how will we determine who gets like, main Gym Leader status and minor Gym Leader status since there's only supposed to be eight Gym Leaders in a region?

So how will we determine who gets like, main Gym Leader status and minor Gym Leader status since there's only supposed to be eight Gym Leaders in a region?
I mean, we can do that if we want. The way I see it is that we don’t really NEED to decide whos minor or major. I saw a good idea once that there was no need for minor leaders or major leaders. Instead all thegym leaders are just that and trainers can challenge them however they please and in whatever order they wanted. Though, that is just an idea of mine. If we still want to do minor and major thats fine.

I mean, we can do that if we want. The way I see it is that we don’t really NEED to decide whos minor or major. I saw a good idea once that there was no need for minor leaders or major leaders. Instead all thegym leaders are just that and trainers can challenge them however they please and in whatever order they wanted. Though, that is just an idea of mine. If we still want to do minor and major thats fine.
So we'd have more than eight Gym Leaders?

Theoretically, it would be one for each type. And yes, they still can.
Sorry for asking so many questions, I'm just trying to get a grasp of things. So if there was a Gym Leader for each type and someone else became a new Gym Leader, does that mean you would need to collect like eighteen total badges?

Sorry for asking so many questions, I'm just trying to get a grasp of things. So if there was a Gym Leader for each type and someone else became a new Gym Leader, does that mean you would need to collect like eighteen total badges?
Nope. As I said, trainers would just have to get 8 badges total from the gym leaders, meaning that trainers can challenge who they want.

also its fine, this kind of is a sudden development

Nope. As I said, trainers would just have to get 8 badges total from the gym leaders, meaning that trainers can challenge who they want.

also its fine, this kind of is a sudden development
OHhh, I think I see now. So there would be options, and trainers would get the choice of challenging which Gym Leader they preferred to battle, but they'd only need to collect eight badges?

OHhh, I think I see now. So there would be options, and trainers would get the choice of challenging which Gym Leader they preferred to battle, but they'd only need to collect eight badges?
Correct! This way, we don’t have to kick anyone who wants to be here out and there isn’t just a swarm of gym leaders.

Correct! This way, we don’t have to kick anyone who wants to be here out and there isn’t just a swarm of gym leaders.

Would there be enough room in Galar for all of the extra gyms? I would prefer if we honestly expanded upon the region more, as I feel like Galar is incredibly small for a country-based region.

If the original cities have room for 8, and you add a gym the starter town, you'd just need to find 2 more locations for the number of people we have

"hello welcome to my gym."

"This is a shack, i the middle of the woods."

"Yes."

"..Is.. Is that blood..?"

"Don't worry it's not mine."

I wouldn't mind having an island, need something to do with all that sponsorship money.

Also, good place to raise cute little bouncesweet

The 18 gym leaders idea reminds me of fan-games like Reborn or Rejuvenation, with their 18 gym leaders and Elite 8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back