• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Will there be a character sheet for the missing champion? If I do get accepted to the thread, the first thing felicia would be doing is investigating the disappearence (since shes a PI.) As such, I’d like to know if we are going to get some more insight into the champion

I am at work a little bored, so, I figured a few questions for our GYM OCs;

"What was the most embarrassing moment with a Pokemon of theirs?"

"For the main team - if they had to pick outside their speciality, what would they pick?"

Doesn't need to be concrete answers, just a little fun headcanons and delving a little deeper into our characters ;

Saphira's most embarrassing moment was when she thought a slip-in-slide sludge bomb was appropriate for a kids party (it was not),

Goodra is just too cute for words.
question 1: having to take a shot for everytime one of her pokémon bricked her laptop, tripping on stunfisk, and landing on togedemaru.

question 2 is either klefki, togekiss, or clefable. fairy types are love, fairy types are life.

question 1: having to take a shot for everytime one of her pokémon bricked her laptop, tripping on stunfisk, and landing on togedemaru.

question 2 is either klefki, togekiss, or clefable. fairy types are love, fairy types are life.
A lot of people's character's seem to all like Fairy-types.

"For the main team - if they had to pick outside their speciality, what would they pick?"

Doesn't need to be concrete answers, just a little fun headcanons and delving a little deeper into our characters ;

Saphira's most embarrassing moment was when she thought a slip-in-slide sludge bomb was appropriate for a kids party (it was not),

Z used to allow Nero to perch atop head when he was a itty bitty little Taillow. He has long hair. One disaster later, new fear of his Flying-types being caught in his hair. Tying it back, luckily, alleviates this problem.
Shoulder's a much better perch, anyways.

Definitely a Water type. Water types and Flying types are alike, as they've both been freed from the ground in different ways.

Z used to allow Nero to perch atop head when he was a itty bitty little Taillow. He has long hair. One disaster later, new fear of his Flying-types being caught in his hair. Tying it back, luckily, alleviates this problem.
Shoulder's a much better perch, anyways.

Definitely a Water type. Water types and Flying types are alike, as they've both been freed from the ground in different ways.
Hey Greg, now that I posted Albert's personality what do you think of him? Do you think Zephyr would like him?
ORPHAN GANG

Do you think the two could bond over that?

Hey Greg, now that I posted Albert's personality, what do you think of him? Do you think Zefyr would get along with em?
Oh definitely! I'm really curious how they'll interact, with the common ground they have in regards to their relationships with their Pokemon. It'll definitely make for some amazing conversations between the two of them.

Embarassed moment: Definitely when Helena tries to have her newly traded Mr. Mime fight but it uses Hypnosis on her instead lel

Err Helena will probably take a Corviknight. Flying taxi birb

Oh definitely! I'm really curious how they'll interact, with the common ground they have in regards to their relationships with their Pokemon. It'll definitely make for some amazing conversations between the two of them.
I feel like Albert, Zefyr, and Achille could form the league of extraordinary gentlemen, now imagine those conversations-

Here's a good question, following the three Gym Leader idea, who do you think each Gym Leader would represent? Like Cress was the calm and collected one, Chili was the hot-heated fiesty one, and Cilan was the soft shy one.

Here's a good question, following the three Gym Leader idea, who do you think each Gym Leader would represent? Like Cress was the calm and collected one, Chili was the hot-heated fiesty one, and Cilan was the soft shy one.
Shoot, that's surprisingly tough to answer. Lol.

i’d say albert is cilan, zefyr is cress, and achille is chili.

This might be a bit premature but I do have a discord -- if anyone is interested in chatting on there, a little easier at times.

Better to private message me your names ; my name is a little awkward, lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back