• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Galar Gym Challenge!!

machetea

epic gamer
I’m looking for a partner who would be interesting in going through the Galar Gym challenge! I want to try out my OC that I’ve made and put her up against a rival in the challenge!
You can play any character you desire, whether it be a canon or original, though depending on which, some plot points will need to be discussed, so we’re not stumped when we get to it!
I hope for this to be a long term thing of course, as there is a pretty lengthy plot to go through, and I really want to add a sense of realism of character to this world, so going into the pressure and impacts of battling on trainers, winning and losing, and how all of these things motivate each character!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back