• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Gacha Edits.

PossitivelyNoOne

404 Error
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello RpNation. I'm not quite sure what prefix to put this under because I am talking about gacha edits.

So I am new to computer digital art, and most my art looks wrong because I am very bad at shading. So in an effort to get better I am going to do gacha edits on DeviantArt. I know its probably a weird way of getting better at shading but I tried tutorials and my shading still looks like crap. SO I am hoping I could get some assistance from the communities I have joined over the past several months.

I understand that these are all your characters, and I will not claim them as my own.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you are having a good day and a better week!

omg i love that so, so, so much and i also edit gacha life edits!

Nice, I started because I have no clue how to shade to save my life. I am trying to practice so my art won't look as bad. πŸ˜…
What source are you using? (Ibis Paint X, Adobe, etc.)

I used to use that, lol but when school started back and we were in person i couldn’t without a teacher yelling at me lol

I used to use that, lol but when school started back and we were in person i couldn’t without a teacher yelling at me lol
Oof, I use it because it was the first thing to pop up when I searched for an online drawing site xDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back