• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy g x b or g x g werewolf x witch idea?

Ghostly_bunny

okay so I'm not really sure how to go about this so I'm just going to post my plot here and you guys can tell me what you think, I'll be writing it in third person and I'll just refuge to the werewolf as y/c for now

werewolves and witches had been enemies since what felt like the dawn of time. both sides had their own story as to why, of course.
if you were to ask a witch they would tell you that in ancient times a group of men who claimed themselves warriors had attacked a powerful witch's coven and killed many of her sisters and so as revenge, the witch cursed them to turn into beasts every full moon to forever remember the sins they committed under that moon.
if you were to ask a werewolf, they would tell you that a coven of corrupt witches had invaded their village one day, poisoned their crops, and cursed their men to turn into beasts upon the full moon to remind them, that compared to the witches they were only lowly animals and it was only then had the men attacked the coven.
such is the way with history, it is hard, to tell the truth from the lies and it is easy to hate something just because it feels right.

even in the 1800s, it was still rare to see werewolves and witches, not at each other's throats. however Cedonia did not have much of a choice in the matter, she knew that her kind was dying out, witches were still being hunted and mothers no longer taught their daughters magic out of fear of them being harmed.
Cedonia had managed to narrowly escape a group of hunters that had caught her attempting to place a protection spell on her home late one night. she had fled to a local werewolf pack, not knowing where else to go. she had begged and pleaded with their leader to give her refuge. she had promised her lifelong service to the pack, promised to use her magic for the pack whenever and however they demanded...it was not an offer the leader could reject.
despite being allowed under the pack's protection, y/c was placed as a guard over Cedonia, tho it wasn't their job to protect her, it was their job to protect the pack from her and ensure she did not break her promise to their leader

anyway, I hope this makes sense because it is 12 am and I am running on fumes. but I've been dying to do a werewolf x vampire enemies to lovers rp for a while now

as for rules my main ones are
please:
don't control my characters actions or state what my character is thinking or feeling
do not seriously injure or attempt to injure my character without running it over to me
and if there's anything about the rp you're on happy with me just let me know and we can discuss it.

I'm not super literate and I can't right responses as long as some that I've seen on here but I'm trying my best to start writing more and i think this site will be good for that ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back