• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern < < G l o r y > > | o o c

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Can you guys please change the font color of your cs to black? I cant see the content on dark mode and I am not going to change modes to see your info. I would really appreciate it guys​

eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch I am so sorry for saying this but one of the npcs has the power of healing. I wasn't able to get the npcs up on time cause I had work. Are you comfortable with changing your power?

There we go, fixed my CS to black font, also the code got screwy with me for a second, had to edit that too lol

Important
I will not be changing anything in my roleplay and that includes npcs powers. There is a link to the npc thread where you can see all the characters, faceclaims and powers that are taken. If you pick a power that is already used by an npc, just change it to something else it's just that simple. Thank You.

Last edited:
Can you guys please change the font color of your cs to black? I cant see the content on dark mode and I am not going to change modes to see your info. I would really appreciate it guys​
i thought i’d pass by and say hello!
i noticed in the spoiler that’s given in the cs page that the font color code is missing in that code given?

in my code for the pastebin, the font colors code for black has been already written there so it may have been accidentally deleted | lost when copying and pasting!

i just thought i’d give a heads up since it wasn’t purposefully done! i could resend the code if you’d like since there seems to be a bit of trouble?

other than that, pretty cool roleplay idea!

i thought i’d pass by and say hello!
i noticed in the spoiler that’s given in the cs page that the font color code is missing in that code given?

in my code for the pastebin, the font colors code for black has been already written there so it may have been accidentally deleted | lost when copying and pasting!

i just thought i’d give a heads up since it wasn’t purposefully done! i could resend the code if you’d like since there seems to be a bit of trouble?

other than that, pretty cool roleplay idea!
Tbh i think it's the system on here cause whenever I copy and paste all the font sizes are back to 12 and the font color is changed to white lol it's just a simple font resizing and recoloring nothing we can't handle lol
But thank you for stopping by and letting us know I appreciate it and I love your codes so much <3

Tbh i think it's the system on here cause whenever I copy and paste all the font sizes are back to 12 and the font color is changed to white lol it's just a simple font resizing and recoloring nothing we can't handle lol
But thank you for stopping by and letting us know I appreciate it and I love your codes so much <3
of course !!

it’s no worries at all! ; - ; thank you for appreciating the code ! and deeply sorry for the little hassle !

i’ll be l u r k i n g and reading the ic when it starts! good luck lovely! < 3

of course !!

it’s no worries at all! ; - ; thank you for appreciating the code ! and deeply sorry for the little hassle !

i’ll be l u r k i n g and reading the ic when it starts! good luck lovely! < 3
Real quick if you know any folks that are interested in joining please send them over! We have so many slots that need to be filled up

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back