• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom GᖇIᗰᗰ ᗯᗩᖇᏕ

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• Aura Grimm
    Xander Seong
    Mood: Relaxed / Intrigued
    Vale - Beacon Academy Halls
    Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas
    After getting access to the interior of the academy walls, Xander proceeded to head through the campus grounds, attempting to avoid confronting another Atlesian guard or drone in the process. Just because he had gotten assistance from an unexpected ally all of a sudden did not mean that the rest of Atlas guards were going to be as easy going and simply take the word of what two disguised guards at the entrance stated, not to mention it did not change the fact that the drones were going to be able to do a full scan and confirm whether or not Xander truly had access to the academy grounds. With that knowledge in mind, he carried Yumi throughout his walk, requiring him to take detours every so often to avoid patrols of guards when possible and sneaking around stationed other guards in other spots scattered around the campus grounds.

Eventually after finding his way into the main building, Xander was finally able to let a sigh of relief wash over him. Lowering Yumi to the floor for her to walk beside him, he immediately began to proceed through the interior, all while gazing at his surroundings of all the dust covered artwork of old pictures and even trophies. As many of the memories of this place might've brought back, Xander's thoughts were far too distracted regarding the fact that the White Fang had helped him enter this place rather than attempt to attack him. Curious as to what their plan was and why they would suddenly help him, his thoughts wandered in his head seemingly endless.

Coming to a pause eventually when he had reached a pair of double doors that would lead into the headmaster's office, Xander was quickly stopped when a male voice spoke up to catch his attention. The sudden stranger had called out Xander's name in response causing him to turn his head over only to find a familiar face. It was one of the passengers that was on board the ship with him as they were making their way to Vale, he hadn't spoken with him as far as he knew, although by Yumi's ears lowering against her skull and a low growl coming from her, it appeared as though his small companion recognized the bird and male before him. Introducing himself as 'Itel' before questioning their involvement at the academy, Xander simply stepped forward to push the double doors to the headmaster's office open.

"I'm not too sure...although Roux believes there might be something here of interest that might give us some answers. So, I guess it doesn't hurt to at least take a look around and see if we can't find something..." With the office doors open for exploration, Xander stepped into the large circular room while observing the details of the office. Books littered the floors, the once wooden oak desk had been flipped over on its side along with pictures of the original headmaster followed by photos of graduation of other years of students covered the floor.

"See if you can find anything that might seem...out of place. Even if we were allowed onto the campus grounds, I don't believe we're allowed in here of all places...for all we know, its only a matter of time before Atlas gets wind of our involvement here and tries to get us out of here." Kneeling over some of the debris, Xander flipped through several of the pages of multiple books, finding nothing of interest other than old knowledge of laws and about the rules of the academy. Unsure of what exactly he should've been searching for, he continued to go through most of the bookshelves, attempting to find something/anything that could be of use in the old text, completely unaware of the small figure of Beacon Tower sitting on one of the shelves straight upwards compared to everything else around it being knocked over. Completely oblivious to the fact that if the figure were to had been tilted to the side, it would expose a long circular elevator to arrive from the center of the room to take any individuals downwards.
    Code by Serobliss

Yzebella Hawthrone
Interaction: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

"N-no! Some other time, perhaps. Thank you." Her eyes rapidly point all over the rust-scented room, from the used tools decorating the reinforced walls to the ingots and furnace longing for heat. "I just need the Fire dust refueled, I'm afraid we need to go, now." Without another word, her presence was no longer in the room the moment the large round door clanks its locks gears.

From the horizon, a silhouette of ruined rubble remains erect over the eyes. A closer perspective reveals the details of the debris mountain. Shattered concrete, broken metal, powdered dust, and scattered char all over. "Beacon..." The name escaped under her breath. The lowly hum in the air sets down on her ears and weighs the maiden's shoulders. The same breeze pierced through the sewing of her new clothing to her arms. "What happened to you that day...?" She hushed with a growl in the background of her voice. "I want to know..."

Making haste towards the site, FLAMMA DISCORDEA swings back and forth in forward momentum.

Halted by two Faunus guards upfront to the only viable entrance among the ruins. Asking for Identification and a state of a valid reason. The girl looks back to the horned Faunus's behind her, prompting them to speak with a subtle look back to the guards. A moment passed she'd step foot inside the campus with pebbles crushed under her boots. "Have either studied here in Beacon?" A question that Yzebella did not follow up with acknowledgment, only moving forward to occasionally turning over stones and debris, checking trashed school supplies and bullet cartridges fired long ago.

The sting of mixed rust and rot put her free hand to her lips and nose. Chared wires nearly tripped her left foot just a minute later, it was linked to a broken-down cannon of sorts. Smashed beyond repair, its turret droops down in defeat. The girl was starting to separate from the two, following her own investigation path. Going westward, towards the left-wing classrooms. "I didn't ask the guards back there, If we can find anyone who is registered in this Academy may you ask them questions as to what happened here? To be specific... How Beacon fell." Turning over debris and digging through rubble with her bare hands. Nothing of interest.

Quickly she stood from prone. She glanced over her shoulder, squinting at an empty narrow area down the rubbled hall. Her furrowed gaze returned to the two Faunus's "We... May have to split for now. I'm umm... Going to investigate over there. I'll meet you and the others later." Warping in a blink of an eye, Yzebella has reached deep into the hall.

Interaction: Talathel Talathel

Accompanied only by the sound of her own footsteps and her own thoughts. Her presence echoes into the seemingly endless classrooms, arms hugging sleeves from the silence.

"I don't understand... Beacon can't just die like this. Not when there is so many Huntsmen and Huntresses around." Pulling a wrecked desk aside. On the ground is a chalkboard, torn in half. A large three-marked gash ran through the board. Teeth gritting at the mark of the unknown beast.

"They did not train people here enough! Colosseum is no more. Just a husk of what it used to be and for arrogant people to show foolishness! Maybe I just entered for the money to eat something but at least I don't fight for show!" Kicking a stone at an impressive range, away from view. "Now, I'm here... in Beacon... What's left of it." She sat down on flat debris, placing the weapon in front of a destroyed table.

"Maybe you're out there. I just wished you were here... Home with Mom." Hugging her knees as she stares into the inanimate box. Its damaged body blends into the surrounding environment. "I don't know what to do..."

A swift turn to her left, just by the hall exit. It was silent and accelerated, only catching a glimpse of their silhouette behind a wall.

"H-hello? Is someone there?" A curious brow and tight grip on FLAMMA DISCORDEA, her boots dashed against the dusty tiled flooring. Her eyes rapidly tracked the movement of the fleeting figure, desperate to get the still image of whoever this is. Only catching their figure's last frame around the walls and corners, utilizing shaded areas to avoid Atlas personnel and assets. "Why are they so fast!?" huffed in her breath. Teleporting ahead to avoid Atlas scouts as well. "That's no Grimm for sure." Making one more turn around the corner.

"Wait." Getting a clear image of the fleeting character with an Atlas drone scanning an ID card. In a brief moment of using her gifted semblance. She warps quietly past the drone and into an obscured ruined building column. Half her face surveyed the woman closely. Wounded and in bandages. Striking long blonde hair and fashion taste for swift elegance. A first step out of her hiding spot already exposed her to the crunchy flooring, especially for a Faunus.

"I-- *Ahem*" Setting the metal box beside her, followed by a firm stand. "Excuse me, are you investigating here too? I, saw you onboard the ship the other day... I'm Yzebella Hawthrone. I came from the Colosseum, hired to investigate in regards to Mr. Roux involving the incident back in Amity Colosseum. You're the first I saw here. May I ask... Do you know anything about Beacon Academy?" She tilted to her shoulder, her arms folded and eyes scanning for details from the Lioness Faunus from head to toe. The longer she looked the more her face softened into an perturbed expression. "Your wounds..." She mumbled.

Last edited:

Taenya

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Idina Menzel

Love Power

Tawny ears flicked up and back under the bandanna as her hearing caught the crunch on the floor, long hair swirling around her as the huntress turned slightly. Stunning silver-blue orbs met the gaze of the investigator. Tilting her head just slightly, the faunus raised an eyebrow at the questions asked. Her tail unwrapped from her waist, and her tail tip twitched uneasily. "I was at the Colosseum - the festival was amazing." Her soft, accented voice was tinged with a soft rumble of her animalistic side. Taenya shifted her weight slightly as her muscles twinged painfully.

"As for Beacon, I used to teach here. Taenya at your service, ma'am." The gentle huntress murmured softly. She figured if her tail was unwrapped, her ears could be revealed. Delicate fingers gently untied the bandanna over her head, allowing her two tawny ears to flick up from their pinned position. She figured lying about her past position at the school wouldn't be beneficial. As Yzebella's eyes noted her bandaged form, her fingers gently ran over a bandage self-consciously. Her unease growing. "What of my wounds?" Her voice had taken on a growl. She hated being injured, but she was still strong enough not to be taken for as weak. She wasn't sure if that was what Yzebella thought, but she couldn't be too careful.

Last edited:
Nothingness Nothingness Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas

"...Shame." That was all the calm woman said as she circled the room opposite Xander and Itel, almost like a swordsman facing down their rival in a duel. Her eyes scanned the room alongside them, searching for anything out of place.

What a ridiculous thing to ask for. Everything in the room was "out of place", and had been for a long time. She might go so far as to say this whole room was "out of place". Not exactly opulent, but expansive. Showy. The kind of thing that would get a general frowned upon from below.

Nevertheless, her gaze lingered on one of the photos. "...must've been a good person." She said, more to be diplomatic than anything else. Many of the staff of the academies, even non-hunters, showed a tendency to disappear after the collapse of the academies. Even if she particularly cared to nag the principal about how they spent the academy's money, they were long gone.

Next she turned to one of the shelves, on which sat a tiny replica of the very tower they were in. "..." In a fit of pique that was subtle but would seem quite uncharacteristic of Liliya to those who knew her, she raised her hand and...

Flick. Time for the little tower to collapse as well.

But instead of falling...

Click.

Long-abandoned mechanisms creaked and groaned to life as the floor in the center of the room rumbled and opened, revealing a deep, wide shaft.

Peering into the dusty, dank opening, Liliya momentarily considered the possibility of gliding down the wall to venture into this new development.

That turned out to be quite unnecessary, as a round platform soon rose from the darkness on rails, shuddering to a stop at the mouth of the shaft.

"Hm." Liliya pursed her lips, stepping onto it. "I shall take point."

Warning(s): N/A
Interactions: Open
Mentions: Nothingness Nothingness

Turic Yusif

Turic watched as his little trip went from dimly lit to pitch black horror in almost a blink of an eye. The area around him soon became indistinguishable for size and shape, the only things he knew is what he smelt and felt around him. The hard base still went on descending, but the smell around him had soon became something of a rancid odor. The haze of smell only grew greater as he descended and soon the orb he only just before sent off came back with a return message. His contractor telling him to relay details and that he is to NOT touch the vault. Why would that be? Evil spells protecting it? Demons to haunt him? Some of the ideas made him chuckle but for Turic, this was just business for him as usual and a demand is a demand. Obviously he would demand hazard pay for the open burial he smelt like he was in. Not far after the smell had been at its worst, he reached the bottom of the shaft, his base jolting to a stop and laying still. The ground rumbled lightly as it did so and Turic searched for his way around, trying to find a path out of his stone made elevator.

A narrow opening lead Turic down a long stretch of rock. The walls opening up and soon becoming out of reach for Turic. The ground itself was still solid but he couldn't help but feel like the area he was in was much larger than anything he could see at the moment. Pushing onward, he found no light, no solace, no hope any real life in the desolate, darkened waste he was in. The path stretched on for what felt forever until he found himself at the foot of a very dimly lit staircase, a large, thick, almost glowing door giving off just enough light at the top. Surely this was the vault he had been so desperately contracted to. The room wasn't anymore lit for Turic than before, just now the door giving some kind of reference and dim light. Turic walked the steps though, getting closer and closer, finding markings all along the door, some even engraved on the steps made from what seems to be swords and daggers carving the stone. Nothing of note was there though. A closed tight door, no lights aside from the door and the stench of death lingering. Turic reported back to the orb, telling it almost he had his contractor right there with him.

"Alright. Nothing special to report, closed glowing door with sigils, no torches, lamps, disco balls, or fog machines in here. Smells like you sent me into an open burial though. I want some compensation for that. Not lien though. This contract is already going to be fine for that. I need an expert armor smith and weapon smith. And possibly some kind of reign on the Grimm occupying my castle down south. They aren't a problem but if I am going to make my hearth and home out of that place those things better help. You better pony up for that shit too if you want me to keep doing this contract. I am not making demands but I need to be able to upkeep and make better shit. This was full of surprises and I got a feeling that we aren't the only wildly powerful and rich looking for these things. Outside of that, nothing to report. I am sure I will be leaving a trail of bodies when I leave here. Just contact me where to find my pay and smiths. I will pick them up."

Turic sent the orb away, walking down the stairs exhausted. The day finally taking its toll as he completed the contract. The soreness, the lack of sleep, the bruises and hurt. The long line of things he all felt as he walked on to the elevator. The shake of the elevator began again as it ascended. Quickly the top's light gave breath to the tunnel and in the same breath, Turic stood in the headmaster's office once more, the dead knight still laid on the floor, the blood now staining the wood and carpet it pooled into. Turic walked past the body and looked into the hallway, only to hear the many feet of Atlas soldiers powering through the open main doors, their yells and shouts echoing throughout. He was ready for a fight, and he was not going to lose it.

Yzebella Hawthrone

"They're recent. But, that's not what I wanted to ask." Giving a following glare at the ID halfway concealed to the woman. Gazing back to the Ruins she just rushed through.

"You're a huntress mentor, and I want to know... Taenya." Her sagging crimson eyes droop to the dusty floor, then back to the sharp blue glare of Taenya. "About how this place died?" Her hand rests on a broken shelf, books are torn to shreds, and pieces of wood are scattered all over the room. "I want to know why it fell. That time when Huntsmen and Huntresses were honored. Something happened here, Taenya. Just like what happened back at Colosseum. No amount of Grimm should reach us up there... Something lead them there. I don't know what that is but I feel like the same thing happened here. Like what happened days ago..." Pinching the dust off her fingers as she looked into the hole in the ceiling, shoulders trembling at the flashing of memories.

Taenya

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Trinidad Cardona

Hayya Hayya

The piercing blue gaze softened just slightly at the woman's tone, her tail flicking back and forth gently as she let a small wistful smile escape her lips. The faunus huntress gently turned her gaze to the deserted corridors before she ran her fingers along the edges of the ruined walls. "That is a long story." Her soft words took on a tinge of sadness and yet filled with the longing the woman had for the school to be as it was before she had left. Her eyes returned to Yzebella, and she gestured with her head slightly. "Let's talk somewhere else, shall we?" She asked softly, turning on her heel to lead the way down the dusty and devastated corridor.

Her footsteps echoed along the floor as the faunus quietly made her way towards the rooftop, navigating the ruins with ease which spoke of years of navigating the school. The tawny-haired female quietly made her way to the rooftop and settled down on the broken edge of a concrete slab. Her elegant fingers undoing her bandanna as she let her ears unpin and flick back to see if Yzebella had followed her up to her perch. She would wait for the other female to catch up before speaking.

"What this school was, when I left, was something to be treasured. I do not know what happened when I left. But obviously, it has fallen." Her soft words echoed across the rooftop as she sighed. Her ears drooped down, her eyes falling to her long nails, the gentle taping escaping her noticed until she forced herself to stop. Running long nails across her bow, which hung over her shoulder. Soothing the paranoid and injured faunus. Her eyes settling on the agent quietly, studying the reaction she would get from the words she spoke.

4B867769-134C-4827-9585-4E90C9E4D577.jpeg Nothingness Nothingness Nellancholy Nellancholy
Itel sighed and nodded his head before searching the room for clues. It had been a long time since he had been in the headmaster’s office and honestly he didn’t want to be there. “What exactly are we loo..” he stopped mid sentence as liliya entered and spoke a single word. “Shame” was all she said as she entered the room. Itel looked over to Xander as if to ask ‘who is this?’ Before turning his head back to the woman who was now walking the room like a lioness stalking her next meal.

He watched as she rounded over to the bookshelf and raised her hand to the tower “hey wait we probably shouldn’t touc….” Stopped again as she flicked the tower but instead of it falling, it leaned to the side with a sharp click before the floor started rumbling. Itel jumped to the side as the floor opened to reveal a long dark tunnel. “Should’ve known” Itel shook his head and chuckled dryly as the platform rose to greet them. “Of all the secret rooms and tunnels in this school, why wouldn’t there be one in the headmasters office” he said more to himself than anyone before shaking his head and looking back to the woman

By all means” Itel said stepping onto the platform next to her, He looked over to Xander before pulling his hair in a ponytail with the spare hair tie on his arm “faster we do this, the faster we can leave.” It was started to hit him, the memories in these halls, his family and team. He pulled nightshade from her sheathe and held her steady at his side in preparation for any danger they might face down in the bowels of the once great Beacon Academy.

Yzebella Hawthrone

"Let's talk somewhere else, shall we?" ushered to follow along the ruins once again. The cold silence nests back into her head whilst passing the halls and dead rooms. One room just before the lead towards the rooftop caught the eyes of the young lady, entering with papers burned and scattered across the floor. Desks crushed and moved aside, one even having a dark stain poured ontop as if something was crushed over it.

A knocked over steel filing cabinet did caught her eye. The second bottom drawer was pulled open with its content leaked like blood. The paperwork are of no interest as none helped with how Beacon's downfall was recorded. There was little to no electricity or data content she could just snoop around.

A burnt photo just two steps away from the filing cabinet is stuck beneath a piece of charred wood. It was a photo of an unidentified student. Whoever they were and how fate treated them is left on specupation. The photo burned the most important feature. The face. The photo paper was burned from the head up to their right arm. All that can be seen is a black background and the male uniform they wore that time.

"I always wanted to go to Beacon, but not like this. Not like this. you." Quickly standing from prone, her feet dashed towards the stairs, breath huffing on her way to the top of the broken down rooftop.

There, sitting near the edge of the rooftop is Taenya. ears and tail idly being caressed by gentle breeze.

"I see..." A frown remained in her face from Taenya's statement. She was not at the battle for Beacon.

Sitting next to the Lioness Faunus, gazing over from the downward perspective from the ruins down below. "It was something that cost their lives and now Huntsmen and Huntresses are no longer respected. They died so people can resent them? I don't understand..." Now hugging her knees after setting the hefty metal box aside. "Sometimes I wished some would just run back home..." She watched the drones hover over the site, their lights shome down upon the rubble. The sound of howling wind sounded almost like whispers from where she sat.

"But no, He stayed. And fought here till all that was left is this stupid weapon of his." Hugging her knees tighter as her voice shook out of subtlety. "I'm not a Huntsman like he is... I just want to know why he decided to become one." Sinking her face into her Herself, balled up into her own thoughts. "I'm sorry... I just, miss my older brother. We should probably go with the others." Still balled up with an anguished voice comtrasting her sincere tone from before.

1662681763167.png

Asher Cobalt
interaction: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
"oh? well yeah i can refill it for later miss Yzebella simply enough used to fixing stuff up for people" he'd chuckled just a little bit shaking his head and nodding as he turned around holding onto the weapon to properly refill its chambers handing it back to the girl he'd flash her a small smile. "there you go miss enjoy your weapon if you need any upgrade do ask ill get them done for you on the house" he said with a grin before going back to his work they where nearing beacon anyway so he should really finish up.

-----
now out looking at beacon asher was.. just.. kinda speechless ruins.. it seemed.. so strange "damn this seems strange never thought id see the ruins of the place... but.. suppose expectations will eventually get shattered" asher commented thoughtfully letting out a small hum "anyway if anyone wants me to tag along with them im happy to"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back