• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom GᖇIᗰᗰ ᗯᗩᖇᏕ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Tarot of Death Tarot of Death Nellancholy Nellancholy Talathel Talathel Ganryu Ganryu Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka accursedjobber accursedjobber Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Hi everyone!

So, this is a bit of a very important announcement. I did not think about/realize this until about a day or so ago, but starting on September 30th through October 10th, I will be completely unavailable due to being on a cruise...and there is no internet access (without massive fee) and I'm pretty sure there is no signal out in the middle of the ocean(lol). Because of this situation, I have decided to give Ganryu full control over the roleplay starting that day. They will be co-gm but will have full authority as though they are full gm. I have informed them about what is to happen coming up in the roleplay up to a specific point already. After I return, it is up to them to decide whether or not they wish to continue co-gming or not.

Until September 30th arrives, I will still be active as I normally am and will continue to answer any questions or concerns. As for the villain, Dmitri Tolenka will be taking over the villain while I am away.

I have also taken gone and removed all character sheets of inactive players as well as those who had decided to leave. Eventually, when this first arc is over, I am debating on reviving the interest thread and to see if we can gather in some new peeps.

If there are any questions or concerns regarding anything stated above, please feel free to ask.

tf2-pyro.gif

I apologize for the mass ping again everyone.

This is just to 'end' the thing going on. I think? lol unless any of y'all want it to continue lmao.

Not to mention..I really gotta figure out how to end this 'day' since its gotta be like..afternoon or something IC by now lmao

Sunmori Sunmori
Love ya character! It's all set!

Just bringing it up in case it is needed but because this is an AU of RWBY. The silver eyes does not play any role in this roleplay.

Apologies for that.

Sunmori Sunmori
Love ya character! It's all set!

Just bringing it up in case it is needed but because this is an AU of RWBY. The silver eyes does not play any role in this roleplay.

Apologies for that.
That's all good! I just wanted to throw that in there since I realized it while writing his stuff.

I have to ask, just in general. How to lone wolf chars work in group RPs? Do they play nice with others despite that? Them wandering off on their own tends to mean more work for the GM and no pay off for anyone. Word bothers me.

I have to ask, just in general. How to lone wolf chars work in group RPs? Do they play nice with others despite that? Them wandering off on their own tends to mean more work for the GM and no pay off for anyone. Word bothers
I do get the concern, I had only added the 'lone wolf' portion for his backstory and how he's been doing things up to this point. He isn't against working with others either.

And thank you Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre !!

First post in a while,time for "Skathi" to catch up with Xander.
Love the post!

Although I have nothing against Liliya coming to Xander's aid. I must ask, did she come out from the rubble in the middle of the city and walk her way into the forest towards the crashed arena miles away and make her way inside? Since her aura is depleted and she could no longer glide?

Just wanting to confirm it is all.

Yeah,she spent the last of it saving the survivors so she had to walk there to investigate.

Do you think that's reasonable? Or if she couldn't cover that distance in that time,I might change it so she's "currently" in the forest and Xander would end up meeting her halfway. The arena is certainly not hard to miss in its current state,at least.

Yeah,she spent the last of it saving the survivors so she had to walk there to investigate.

Do you think that's reasonable? Or if she couldn't cover that distance in that time,I might change it so she's "currently" in the forest and Xander would end up meeting her halfway. The arena is certainly not hard to miss in its current state,at least.
Yeah, that's what I read and assumed.

So, because she is drained of aura and unable to use her semblance to get to the arena with such ease. I would rather believe that she is on her way there as you stated, there is no way anyone would miss Amity Colosseum just laying there in ruins in the middle of the forest, that is no doubt. Although, considering it fell miles off away from the city to avoid destroying everything, it has to had fell at least a pretty decent distance. So if anything, I'd say to have her 'be on her way' towards it and unless any other player can fly there or rush there with more speed, then yeahh..lol. Xander will most likely will meet her as he makes his way back.

I apologize for this.

I also like how most of our characters cutting through hordes of anything but the strongest Grimm is entirely reasonable in a typical state, since that's a precedent that RWBY set in its very first trailer.

Can we get a sort of clue what people are currently after? So we have an idea for coop posts going forward and what they expect out of peeps.

So for instance, Hannah is gonna grab some NPC's that are free to control by whomever interacts with her. So for instance Soviet Panda Soviet Panda can grab one and have it be nommed by a Grimm to establish it's threat. They will move towards the arena to check on Xander and Zaffre and there will be a veterinary NPC with them.

Liliya/Skathi is going to investigate the arena and mop up any (Aura) Grimm that haven't cleared out. Will run into Xander and likely anyone who is looking for him as well.

(Her super secret long term goal is to track down any Aura Grimm who knows where the pair of her gauntlet Perun is,since it belongs to her presumed dead partner with whom she guarded the facilities/hunted escapees.)

Ace is going to wrangle up a lynch squad filled with the toughest people he can find (not a high) to go after a Culprit which appears to be that big fuck off whale thing and save a couple of reported VIP targets for manipulation unity, while being annoying snark in his attempts to recruit people into his scheme while also doing his orginal job of updating the atlas database on active huntsman, with an unhealthy amount of over confidence in himself.

Ace is going to wrangle up a lynch squad filled with the toughest people he can find (not a high) to go after a Culprit which appears to be that big fuck off whale thing and save a couple of reported VIP targets for manipulation unity, while being annoying snark in his attempts to recruit people into his scheme while also doing his orginal job of updating the atlas database on active huntsman, with an unhealthy amount of over confidence in himself.
Can I borrow handler for a little tidbit in my post? She won't reveal Ace is working with her just that 'Hey you clan loonies here is a bunch of grimm that appear to be following some madman on a motorcycle. Form a firing line and intercept'

Followed by 'Ace, I have an ambush set up with local millitia. They have a tank, so it should be easy to spot them. Don't say I never do nice things for you :blowkiss:'

I think Itel is gonna head back to his forge and build a new weapon. Probably kill some Grimm along the way, don’t have much planned. Also post from me coming shortly, Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre you are welcome to come with him

I think one more in town post (unless someone wants to interact with Turic, glad to wait), then I will probably have him head off in his bribed paid for ship, just somewhere. Maybe a lair, no clue yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back