• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom GᖇIᗰᗰ ᗯᗩᖇᏕ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Nothingness

Two Thousand Club
This is a link to the discord server if you'd like to join and chat there. --> Link Here

If you do not wish to use the discord to chat. Then you can also use this thread as an OOC to chat, ask questions, plot, etc.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
Love the character!
Your character is accepted as far as you've gotten out! All I ask is you finish up the backstory when you get a chance before you begin posting!

Talathel Talathel
Amazing character!
Your character is all set! When I get some other people set up their characters and get the IC up, you're free to begin posting. I'm honestly quite curious how your character will be towards my own...considering they'll be Ex-White Fang.

---

Character starting location will depend on the final review of everyone's characters. If everyone begins plotting with each other and everyone has a set plan with one another, ya'll can start wherever you like. If no one has any plotting ideas of where to start with each other, I'll probably have something in the first post that has everyone in a generally large area so we can eventually meet up with a bit of more ease.

Hey is this still open for new folks? Just happened to see this pass by. I got ideas. I got a lot of ideas.

Nellancholy Nellancholy
I will take a look at it as soon as I get a chance!

--EDIT--

I took a read over your entire character and it's amazing! You're all set. Just stated prior, once another or two people get up their character sheets as well as depending on some people whether ya'll agree to plot with one another or not...will decide where everyone will generally start to avoid possible confusion as to how everyone will meet. After which, I will make the IC and you'll be free to post.

Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka
Of course! Feel free to make your own character and plot here or through the discord channel if you'd like!

Last edited:
Is the Aura Grimm like Hollow masks from bleach? Meaning like they only make you faster, stronger, and give you more power or do you like actually turn into whatever grim you were injected with?

argh! i'm halfway through my character sheet when I took another peek and realized that a lion fauna character was already made! now i feel silly. Talathel Talathel would you be alright with potentially having an additional lion fauna in the mix? he's a male in his 30s, too proud to hide his luscious golden mane (should definitely star in a Pantene commercial). perhaps they could be distantly related (idk cousins or something) but it's not necessary.

argh! i'm halfway through my character sheet when I took another peek and realized that a lion fauna character was already made! now i feel silly. Talathel Talathel would you be alright with potentially having an additional lion fauna in the mix? he's a male in his 30s, too proud to hide his luscious golden mane (should definitely star in a Pantene commercial). perhaps they could be distantly related (idk cousins or something) but it's not necessary.
I would be entirely fine with that! It adds some fun plotting into the mix! Maybe Taenya believes she's the last but instead she isn't and thus ends up finding your character and they could definitely be distantly related for sure if you really wanted them to! I honestly am more than flexible when it comes to plotting and fun ideas :)

Yes it surely does!
Okay, hear me out. I know you updated your Backstory just a while ago but believe me, I did not check after I finished my backstory. I named my Character's team EVNY which is basically Team Ebony. I literally just read yours after I finished mine X-X

Okay, hear me out. I know you updated your Backstory just a while ago but believe me, I did not check after I finished my backstory. I named my Character's team EVNY which is basically Team Ebony. I literally just read yours after I finished mine X-X
Sounds pretty cool tbh but his team would’ve been there at least 10 years ago (just looking at the age differences).

Alsooooo I kinda just picked the easiest team name I could think of

Sounds pretty cool tbh but his team would’ve been there at least 10 years ago (just looking at the age differences).

Alsooooo I kinda just picked the easiest team name I could think of
I see, TWT I'm sure if our characters meet Yzebella would find Itel very cool. ^-^'

Quite the cast so far,I imagine Liliya might enter the scene hunting Xan initially. Or if there's a different inciting incident,she might come in looking for a fight regardless.

How did ya'll's even get your character inspirations? This cast is so well-rounded it's blowing my mind, yo.

Really,if anyone's watched RWBY they probably thought of a RWBY OC at some point.

Anyway,my character in particular is reworked a bit from a character I played in a different setting already.

I had a few rwby oc’s so I just kinda picked different pieces and put it together. The whole nevermore concept just came out of nowhere honestly.

It was either him or a red panda Faunus with a speed semblance

lol I love the idea of a red panda faunus honestly lol - I had another idea for a wild cat (such as Oncilla or Ocelot) faunus but I went with Lion instead lol

As for character inspiration - honestly I just rewatched all of RWBY and was hoping to find a rp - voila

Really,if anyone's watched RWBY they probably thought of a RWBY OC at some point.

Anyway,my character in particular is reworked a bit from a character I played in a different setting already.
Yeah, you're right, with the flexibility of RWBY's characters it's not too hard to come up with an out-of-place character.

I had a few rwby oc’s so I just kinda picked different pieces and put it together. The whole nevermore concept just came out of nowhere honestly.

It was either him or a red panda Faunus with a speed semblance
lol I love the idea of a red panda faunus honestly lol - I had another idea for a wild cat (such as Oncilla or Ocelot) faunus but I went with Lion instead lol

As for character inspiration - honestly I just rewatched all of RWBY and was hoping to find a rp - voila
Inspirations just come in pieces for me, or not all. In this case, it came in all at once.

My character is loosely based on the book and general aesthetic of Alice in wonderland and another book called Fahrenheit 451. Just mix the two together to make Yzabella. Putting extra power of stress just to fit current RWBY RP event.

I apologize for the delay everyone!
I only just got through reading everyone's stuff now and finished accepting them.

I will get to work on the IC very soon..and since it appears no one really has any plans to be set with each other at the beginning, I'll figure out something for the beginning to get us generally all in the same large area and we can end up meeting up easier...rather than be across the world and no idea how to reach one another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back