• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom GᖇIᗰᗰ ᗯᗩᖇᏕ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Tarot of Death Tarot of Death you probably read up on the lore enough already,but if you didn't you should know that trained combatants in this world tend to project their Aura when fighting,which allows them to activate Dust crystals to create elemental effects, use their unique semblance, and serve as a defensive shield. Unlike random civilians who won't have any special defenses.

Turic has this ability, and so do Sophie and Azul. What it means is that even if hit directly, they won't take physical damage until their Aura is depleted. However, using Aura offensively can cause it to deplete faster. Something to keep in mind.

Tarot of Death Tarot of Death you probably read up on the lore enough already,but if you didn't you should know that trained combatants in this world tend to project their Aura when fighting,which allows them to activate Dust crystals to create elemental effects, use their unique semblance, and serve as a defensive shield. Unlike random civilians who won't have any special defenses.

Turic has this ability, and so do Sophie and Azul. What it means is that even if hit directly, they won't take physical damage until their Aura is depleted. However, using Aura offensively can cause it to deplete faster. Something to keep in mind.
I fortunately did know, but thanks for the heads up anyway! You guys have been a huge help with my limited knowledge

Round 3 is officially over!

Round 4 is up next! Soooo...that means you! Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka
Its all you, go get 'em!

And god! I am loving everyone's fighting and interactions so far, in the tournament and outside it!

As one of the people not actively involved in the action on either front,I intended to slow down a bit and let the competitors in particular get their posts out.

Will continue the conversation with Taenya soon unless Xan has something to say,though.

As one of the people not actively involved in the action on either front,I intended to slow down a bit and let the competitors in particular get their posts out.

Will continue the conversation with Taenya soon unless Xan has something to say,though.
Alrighty!
Well, we're on round 4 now I believe and since we have no one that appears to want to take up round 8, it shouldn't be much longer before everyone is pulled together. Especially since each person in a round finishes their round in their post.

Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas After a small talk with Itel, I might have Yumi cannon fire herself out of Yzabella's burrito cloak because they sensed their owner nearby. Round 6 is kinda close.

Who should I contact to try...join?
I'm searching for groups and this seems interesting - how does it work?
I apologise for the intrusion.

Nothingness Nothingness

I was planning on making a character that injects himself with dust. Would that character concept be alright?
That'd be cool with me! Just make sure to have weaknesses/limitations to what happens by injecting the dust crystals directly into themselves and take into consideration that there is a current shortage of it...so unless he/she is mining for it themselves, it'll be a tad bit difficult to find raw dust crystals nowdays..and if they do find it in shops, it'll probably be more expensive than ordinary dust rounds.

Who should I contact to try...join?
I'm searching for groups and this seems interesting - how does it work?
I apologise for the intrusion.
Hello!
Thank you for your interest and no need to apologize! New people are always welcomed here!

If you'd like to join, just click this [Link Here] to head to the Character Sheet thread and copy and paste the required information from the first post and fill it out into a new post of your own! I will review your character and all that and will react to your post if you are accepted, if not, I will message you if anything needs to be changed.

That would be our fearless leader Nothingness Nothingness

Also what round are we on in the tourney?
As Dmitri stated, we have just finished round 4 I believe. Next is Round 5, which will be...uhhm, Ace. accursedjobber accursedjobber Your up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back